Rachelm

Open THANK YOU note for my VJ friends

2 posts in this topic

Hi everyone,

Thanks to all who have sent pm after my case was approved, i really felt cared for, and even though we dont know each other and have never seen each other, you cared enough to show that even after all i went through, theres is a group of people who will embrace you and encourage you through this journey. It has been one hell of an emotional journey. i cant even remember the last time, i genuinely smiled or felt happy.

Your continous encouraging words, and advice have really helped me learn the system and prepare myself for what is to come. i was left alone and with no one to help, but you guided me and i found my way. I thank you all from the bottom of my heart and i continually pray for each and everyone that is going through the same thing in one way or the other.

NEVER EVER let anyone abuse you and think that you have no way out. there is a way out and there is hope.

DONT YOU EVER lose hope, hope is everything. They can take away everything, and if YOU let them take away your hope,you lose you will to fight and survive. Without hope, you have nothing!

God bless you all.

Sincerely,

Rachelm

Oct 16th 2009 filed for VAWA
Nov 10th 2009 Prima Facie Established for 180 days
Feb 19th 2010 RFE notice received. Response due by may 17th 2010
May 1st 2010 ALL required evidence sent
Dec 09th 2010 I360 APPROVED Yeey!!
Dec 12th 2010 Approval Notice sent (screeeech!!moved and forgot to update my home address!! aiyaiyai)
Apr 12th 2011 Application for action on an approved petition sent
May 2nd 2011 Duplicate approval notice received
Sep 9th 2011 I485 and I765 applications sent
Sep 14th 2011 I797C NOA received
Sep 16th 2011 ASC Biometrics Appointment Notice received
Oct 14th 2011 Biometrics Done
Oct 25th 2011 EAD Card production ordered
Oct 26th 2011 EAD Card sent to my home address ( thank God!!)
Oct 28th 2011 EAD Card in hand. Thank you Lord
Nov 14th 2011 I 485 Case transferred to NBC to speed up processing.what does this mean???

waiting.....the whole year of 2012 passes by without a word!!

Apr 17th 2013 I get a letter asking for a I 864W form to complete I485 processing and its orange in colour

Sep 10th 2013 I 485 Interview

I wasnt approved that day, was given another date after the IO requested documents i had that were not very clear to her to be notarized by the court.

Oct 4th 2013 Went back to the IO with the requested documents and she said the decision will be mailed to me.

Nov 1st 2013 I got my I797C USCIS Notification Letter of Approval of my I 485

Nov 8th 2013 Green card got mailed to my address

11.12.13 received my 10 year green card. Thank God. Journey Complete

event.png

Rachelm

"Dont stop til the job is done"

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.