VolimTe

I-134 :((( help ( urgent)

7 posts in this topic

im sorry im asking this again i tried searching for this but obviously i couldnt find anything... and i barely got any replies. my fiance has a interview on this thursday..i asked earlier about my brother not putting his kid as a dependent since he pays all the bills, and my sister in law buys the stuff for the baby and supports her, and clothes everything. that is their way of splitting money.. they find it easier.. so my brother put only his wife as a dependent partially ...and not the kid.. im scared this is going to be a problem? i already sent the papers overseas but i can even ask my fiance just to add my niece on there with a pencil.. w.e ...cuz my bro thought that only people from his tax returns go on there... :S and i thought that too we understood it wrong..

2. than some people told me his wife was not supposed to go on there at all.... do any of you have any advice on what should i do ? i can ask my fiance to scratch out my sister in laws name and put my niece's name.. dnno im so scared now...

3. also when looking at the household size do i count me and my fiance as a household for my brother or only his wife and the kid??? (I-134)

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

What visa are you applying for? I'm sorry, I just don't understand the part about the brother and sister-in-law...

Are you talking about your fiance having an ex-wife and child that he supports?

I'd be glad to help, but as of now it's a little too confusing...

If your fiance has a child (dependent) than I would think that that is included in the household size...

For our detailed K-1, AOS and ROC journey, see the "about me" page on our profile!

they are together its just how they split the money one of them buys food, buys stuff for the baby .. and my brother pays the bills ..cars.. house. ..my sister in law has a steady job so ...she doesnt mind...but its not like my brother doesnt want to support the kid its just how they split money

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: China
Timeline

Moving to consulate/embassy forum, in that forum you will find many I-134 questions and answers.

OUR TIME LINE Please do a timeline it helps us all, thanks.

Is now a US Citizen immigration completed Jan 12, 2012.

1428954228.1592.1755425389.png

CHIN0001_zps9c01d045.gifCHIN0100_zps02549215.gifTAIW0001_zps9a9075f1.gifVIET0001_zps0a49d4a7.gif

Look here: A Candle for Love and China Family Visa Forums for Chinese/American relationship,

Visa issues, and lots of info about the Guangzhou and Hong Kong consulate.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

im sorry im asking this again i tried searching for this but obviously i couldnt find anything... and i barely got any replies. my fiance has a interview on this thursday..i asked earlier about my brother not putting his kid as a dependent since he pays all the bills, and my sister in law buys the stuff for the baby and supports her, and clothes everything. that is their way of splitting money.. they find it easier.. so my brother put only his wife as a dependent partially ...and not the kid.. im scared this is going to be a problem? i already sent the papers overseas but i can even ask my fiance just to add my niece on there with a pencil.. w.e ...cuz my bro thought that only people from his tax returns go on there... :S and i thought that too we understood it wrong..

2. than some people told me his wife was not supposed to go on there at all.... do any of you have any advice on what should i do ? i can ask my fiance to scratch out my sister in laws name and put my niece's name.. dnno im so scared now...

3. also when looking at the household size do i count me and my fiance as a household for my brother or only his wife and the kid??? (I-134)

If they are married then the consulate is free to conclude that he is obligated to support both the wife and the kid.

The household size of any sponsor includes the immigrant. However, the household size of a joint sponsor does not include the petitioner unless the joint sponsor is also supporting the petitioner. Presuming your brother isn't supporting you, his household size would probably be four - himself, his wife, his daughter, and your fiancee. His minimum income would need to be $27,562.

12/15/2009 - K1 Visa Interview - APPROVED!

12/29/2009 - Married in Oakland, CA!

08/18/2010 - AOS Interview - APPROVED!

05/01/2013 - Removal of Conditions - APPROVED!

If they are married then the consulate is free to conclude that he is obligated to support both the wife and the kid.

The household size of any sponsor includes the immigrant. However, the household size of a joint sponsor does not include the petitioner unless the joint sponsor is also supporting the petitioner. Presuming your brother isn't supporting you, his household size would probably be four - himself, his wife, his daughter, and your fiancee. His minimum income would need to be $27,562.

thanks for your help okkk :))) he has above that so we should be fine. im just scared now to add my niece with a pencil or a pen u know cuz the papers are already there but w.e happens happens... but he did not claim her on the taxes that we sent .. anyways my sister in law supports the kid and my brother pays the bills and stuff like that.....

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: China
Timeline

thanks for your help okkk :))) he has above that so we should be fine. im just scared now to add my niece with a pencil or a pen u know cuz the papers are already there but w.e happens happens... but he did not claim her on the taxes that we sent .. anyways my sister in law supports the kid and my brother pays the bills and stuff like that.....

No worrys then if not claimed on tax, then does not need to list on I-134

OUR TIME LINE Please do a timeline it helps us all, thanks.

Is now a US Citizen immigration completed Jan 12, 2012.

1428954228.1592.1755425389.png

CHIN0001_zps9c01d045.gifCHIN0100_zps02549215.gifTAIW0001_zps9a9075f1.gifVIET0001_zps0a49d4a7.gif

Look here: A Candle for Love and China Family Visa Forums for Chinese/American relationship,

Visa issues, and lots of info about the Guangzhou and Hong Kong consulate.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.