demarvell

THIS OLD MAN NEEDS HELP!

6 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hello Fellow lovers of Filipinas, I need some help to get a number to the U.S. Embassy in Manila, so that I might talk with a real person.

Donette went through the interview and passed but needed tax forms from me to prove my ability to take care of her, I guess.

Anyway that was on the 23rd of January and we sent in the papers by 2go, the next day, and know that they were delivered. Now we have heard nothing since then and even though I have called every number I can, I get no real person who knows anything.

If anybody knows somebody on the inside I can ask a favor of or knows a number, please contact me via email.

I appreciate any help or advice I can get.

Jim Marvel

You won't hear anything. The next action will be the delivery of the visa. My wife was missing one document, and it took about three weeks after the missing document was delivered to the Embassy that the visa was delivered by courier. The only way we knew is that the Embassy had given her a 2Go tracking number and I keep checking on line. Magically one day it said out for delivery.

You won't hear anything. The next action will be the delivery of the visa. My wife was missing one document, and it took about three weeks after the missing document was delivered to the Embassy that the visa was delivered by courier. The only way we knew is that the Embassy had given her a 2Go tracking number and I keep checking on line. Magically one day it said out for delivery.

No coffee yet. I meant Air21 or whomever the Embassy is using as a courier now. If they kept her Passport they will have given Donette a tracking number as part of the interview process. We just kept checking the tracking numb on line.

HTH

Dave

The phone number (from the U.S.) for the Immigrant Unit of the U.S. Embassy Manila: 011-63-2-301-2000 extension 5184 or 5185.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

THANKS BUNCHES! STILL NO ANSWERS OR TRACE. DANG!

No coffee yet. I meant Air21 or whomever the Embassy is using as a courier now. If they kept her Passport they will have given Donette a tracking number as part of the interview process. We just kept checking the tracking numb on line.

HTH

Dave

I APPRECIATE THE NUMBERS. NONE OF THEM REACH REAL PEOPLE THOUGH.

The phone number (from the U.S.) for the Immigrant Unit of the U.S. Embassy Manila: 011-63-2-301-2000 extension 5184 or 5185.

I APPRECIATE THE NUMBERS. NONE OF THEM REACH REAL PEOPLE THOUGH.

Yes they do. The line simply is very busy. However, you just have to be persistent and keep calling. Try calling them between 7 and 8 in the morning (Manila time). I had the best luck at that time.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.