M&M's

UID# & Affidavit of Support

23 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hello VJ'ers,............. HAPPY VALENTINES TO ALL ;)

I have a few questions to ask the experts or those who have been thru the process already.

How do you get the UID #?

we paid in BPI and tried to sched appointment online but its asking for UID # and we tried to enter the number of the receipt but it says its invalid?

where can i get this?

Also, with the affidavit of support, is it required to have the original or it can be a scanned copy?

petitioner is above poverty line and we have all the original papers submitted at the USCIS.

Does he and she have to write another or updated intent to marry letter?

please anyone who have knowledge are much welcome to share what they know and will be much appreciated..thank you & have a happy hearts day to all

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: China
Timeline

Moving to regional, question is not universal to all consulats.

OUR TIME LINE Please do a timeline it helps us all, thanks.

Is now a US Citizen immigration completed Jan 12, 2012.

1428954228.1592.1755425389.png

CHIN0001_zps9c01d045.gifCHIN0100_zps02549215.gifTAIW0001_zps9a9075f1.gifVIET0001_zps0a49d4a7.gif

Look here: A Candle for Love and China Family Visa Forums for Chinese/American relationship,

Visa issues, and lots of info about the Guangzhou and Hong Kong consulate.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/286701-paying-visa-fee-via-bpi-bank/

this is a link to another VJ thread on the topic

its in Philippine Peso, all you have to do is go to the information desk and tell them you're paying for ur visa interview. Bring your passport and tell them your category, mine was k1 so I paid P15,750 (S 350.00). They will tell you how much in peso you will pay. You will fill the deposit slip named after US Embassy with their account number. You will also write your passport number and name at the slip. Go to the counter and pay the given amount to be paid and the teller will give you a receipt. Keep that receipt, that will be used when you schedule your interview online or thru call center. When you call the call center or do online, you will receive your UID number.

I just copied and pasted this from that thread

A filled in timeline and letting us know what visa you've applied for and what process you're going though might generate a few more valid responses for you. If you search the Philippines regional forum you'll find several detailed experiences of folks paying at BPI and scheduling the appointment online. I haven't done this myself so can't tell you exact procedures. A copy of the the original AoS should be sufficient as long the petitioner's financial situation has not changed. If the financial information has changed ( hopefully for the better) then you'll want to bring an updated original AoS to the interview.

George

I have a few questions to ask the experts or those who have been thru the process already.

we paid in BPI and tried to sched appointment online but its asking for UID # and we tried to enter the number of the receipt but it says its invalid?

where can i get this?

Also, with the affidavit of support, is it required to have the original or it can be a scanned copy?

petitioner is above poverty line and we have all the original papers submitted at the USCIS.

please anyone who have knowledge are much welcome to share what they know and will be much appreciated..thank you & have a happy hearts day to all

11/15/10: I-130 package FEDEX'd to Chicago Lockbox

11/15/10: NSO Marriage and Birth Certificates available for pick-up at NSO

11/17/10: Receipt Date of I-130 petition at Chicago Lockbox

11/19/10: NSO Marriage Cert and Birth Cert (4x each) received by Gina in Philippines

11/19/10: CRBA package couriered to US Embassy in Manila

11/22/10: CRBA package/application including NSO BC & MC received by embassy

11/22/10: NOA1 Date

11/24/10: Electronic notification of receipt received from Chicago Lockbox

11/24/10: Embassy scheduled CRBA appointment for 12/21/2010

11/26/20: Check cashed

11/27/10: NOA1 Hardcopy received via USPS

12/21/10: Interview/Personal appearance at Manila Embassy for CRBA **approved**

01/03/11: CRBA and US Passport for daughter received by Gina via FEDEX

"In the online system, the UID is displayed when you register, when your scheduled time is confirmed, and it is listed in the interview confirmation PDF page. You can download the confirmation letter from the website online or have it sent to you, "

so call the Embassy

Notice to Immigrant and K Visa Applicants

We are aware of the difficulties our Immigrant and K visa applicants have experienced with requesting visa interview appointments. Please be assured that we are trying our best to resolve the current situation and appreciate your patience during our transition process. Thank you.

The Affidavit of Support needs to be signed in ink so a copy is not suggested.

Naturalization

3/23/14 - N400 package sent to Phoenix

3/27/14 - N400 package delivered

4/3/14 - NOA1 receipt date

4/4/14 - check cashed

04/29/14 - biometrics date

07/01/14 - interview date

xx/xx/xx - Oath Ceremony

I missed the intent to marry letter question, a new intent to marry letters (from both) need to be taken to the interview fo K1 I-129f petitioners.

Naturalization

4/4/14 - check cashed

xx/xx/xx - Oath Ceremony

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

where can i get this?

REPOST:

Yes. we did the appointment on line. It is true that the session has a time limit, but if you are prepared it is no problem.

I do not know if you can use the case number as the strong password. There is a link telling you what you need in the password, you can check it out and have several prepared a head of time. Here is some more info on scheduling on line:

ONLINE SCHEDULING PROCESS:

To log in:

a) the beneficiary's Passport number

b) the case number from the letter you received from the embassy saying you may schedule an interview (MNL000000000)

c) the beneficiary's Date of Birth

d) A password of your choosing (Password requirements)

e) Enter the same password again to confirm

f) Enter the security code as you see it in the image

g) click the Proceed Button

REMEMBER YOUR PASSWORD! YOU NEED IT TO OPEN THE APPOINTMENT LETTER THAT IS GENERATED BY THIS WEB SITE!

Now it asks for more information about your case. i don;t remember exactly the layout but there are a few pages you navigate through. They ask this:

a) Beneficiary's first and last name

b) Beneficiary's complete mailing address

c) Beneficiary's phone number(s)

d) Beneficiary's Nationality

e) Beneficiary's current country of residence

f) Where beneficiary's passport was issued, the date it was issued and the expiration date

Make sure and choose the K-Visa Appointment Scheduling link not another one

Do NOT choose “Save and Exit” – Continue on to choosing your appointment

You are confirmed that your interview has been scheduled. There is a link to click on to see the appointment letter that you need to print. Clicking the link will take you to another page that has a big button to download the PDF file containing the one page letter with:

A) Your UID and a bar code

B) Beneficiary's name passport number and address

C) The date and time of the appointment

The letter is called at the top:

Immigration Address Confirmation Sheet

MANILA

There is a US Department of State emblem at the top.

Thunderstruck has just posted a reply to a topic that you have subscribed to titled "Important Announcement for Manila k1 beneficiaries".

----------------------------------------------------------------------

If you are attempting to download your appointment letter from ustraveldocs.com/ph, and get an Error in the application. Please contact administrator. message at the bottom you can fix it. Simply add == to the end of the URL that is in your browser when you get the error and press enter and you will get the correct page. I just got that information from the support line last night. It worked for me.

INCORRECT FORMAT: https://www.ustravel...i0fcMxpfBJUHUOw

CORRECT FORMAT: https://www.ustravel...fcMxpfBJUHUOw==

And about Affidavit of support or form 134, this should be original.And to be safe, send the original of the 134 form related documents like paystubs, employer letter and tax return to ur beneficiary though there were some people who brought only copies for the related docs and they went fine..And yes make a new updated letter of intent dated closer to interview date

Edited by Maganda

K1 Visa

Event Date

Service Center : California Service Center

Consulate : Manila, Philippines

I-129F Sent : 2010-07-31

I-129F NOA1 : 2010-08-11

I-129F NOA2 : 2011-01-13

NVC letter: 2011-02-01

USEM LETTER: 2011-02-11

INTERVIEW: 2011-04-04 VISA APPROVED

POE: 2011-05-02 MINEAPOLIS/ST PAUL

WEDDING: 2011-06-18

Prayer teaches us to wait;it clears our visions;it quiets our heart and it activates our faith.Glow like the sunrise and be humble like the sunset.

event.png

???

If you read post #1 the OP asked many questions. Question 5 was "Does he and she have to write another or updated intent to marry letter?

"

Naturalization

4/4/14 - check cashed

xx/xx/xx - Oath Ceremony

Filed: Timeline

If you read post #1 the OP asked many questions. Question 5 was "Does he and she have to write another or updated intent to marry letter?

"

Not necessary, nor required. They already have the intent letters sent with the 129-F. What would be better, would be if the OP sends a copy of the original 129-F with all supporting documents and evidence for his fiancée to review prior to the interview.

Edited by Some Old Guy

Not necessary, nor required. They already have the intent letters sent with the 129-F. What would be better, would be if the OP sends a copy of the original 129-F with all supporting documents and evidence for his fiancée to review prior to the interview.

My experience sys it is needed. 1. K. of your link of the interview directions does not specifically state a new intent to marry letter is needed in exact words, but it does say a clear intention to marry including letters.

Everyone I have helped with a K1 visa at Manila has needed new letters as well as the VJers in this thread last month: intent to marry letter

It is better to go to the interview prepared than to argue symantics with the Consular and get put on AR with an RFE.

And yes the beneficiary should take a copy of all items submitted for the I-129f to the interview. The beneficiary will need to prove the document was submitted for any items lost by the USCIS or DOS.

Naturalization

4/4/14 - check cashed

xx/xx/xx - Oath Ceremony

Filed: Timeline

My experience sys it is needed. 1. K. of your link of the interview directions does not specifically state a new intent to marry letter is needed in exact words, but it does say a clear intention to marry including letters.

Everyone I have helped with a K1 visa at Manila has needed new letters as well as the VJers in this thread last month: intent to marry letter

It is better to go to the interview prepared than to argue symantics with the Consular and get put on AR with an RFE.

And yes the beneficiary should take a copy of all items submitted for the I-129f to the interview. The beneficiary will need to prove the document was submitted for any items lost by the USCIS or DOS.

I would like to hear from anyone that was asked specifically for an updated intent to marry letter. My advice is to worry about the actual requirements, and not what has become one of many canards here at VJ.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.