Amby

Proposed Ohio Abortion Ban Hinges on Heartbeat

83 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Ron Ron Ron quit it now you should know better.

At least these people are not putting a big rubber stamp on it like most pro-choice people.

They just don't have the guts to be honest about what they are doing.

Yep - people need to be punished for having sex :rolleyes:

Who the baby or the woman? :rolleyes:

I realize the concept of taking responsibility is hard for you to grasp but please try to understand that holding someone accountable is not a form of punishment.

Timeline

Who the baby or the woman? :rolleyes:

I realize the concept of taking responsibility is hard for you to grasp but please try to understand that holding someone accountable is not a form of punishment.

Puritanistic #######.

They just don't have the guts to be honest about what they are doing.

I would of thought you would of been happy with some sort of compromise.

Edited by _Simpson_

try to understand that holding someone accountable is not a form of punishment.

To modern americans, it is punishment. "How dare you make me pay my own way!"

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Why can't you get it in advance? All you have to do is tell them you had unprotected sex or the condom broke. The same way you get it after.

You mean.....LIE TO A PHARMACIST?!?! helpsmilie.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

You think the States should individually define a human life? I suppose slavery should also be a state's rights issue?

UNtil enough people support a "pro-life amendment" we are tasked with making laws people can agree on.

For many people, especially very early on, they don't see it as human life, These are questions best legislated on the state level.

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Isle of Man
Timeline

To shut up all these LOONS up let's get an insect (baby in the womb) at 7 weeks and lay it on a table. You would need a MICROSCOPE to see the insect....And you feel sorry for "IT"!!!

But then you are ok with bombing "innocent civilians", "torturing", and invading other countries for regime change. WHAT HYPOCRISY. And you complain about whole entire GHETTOS (majority black) mooching off the government. Claiming 16 children that aren't theirs for tax credits. Getting unemployment checks and food stamps. These are your majority unborn babies you hypocrites!

India, gun buyback and steamroll.

qVVjt.jpg?3qVHRo.jpg?1

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Thats not smoke and mirrors. Its clear what there doing. Plain and simple I think it just sickens you to no end to agree with what a republican is doing.

And what is it they are doing?

Simply moving this thresh hold from one measurable point to another.

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

Filed: Timeline

To shut up all these LOONS up let's get an insect (baby in the womb) at 7 weeks and lay it on a table. You would need a MICROSCOPE to see the insect....And you feel sorry for "IT"!!!

But then you are ok with bombing "innocent civilians", "torturing", and invading other countries for regime change. WHAT HYPOCRISY. And you complain about whole entire GHETTOS (majority black) mooching off the government. Claiming 16 children that aren't theirs for tax credits. Getting unemployment checks and food stamps. These are your majority unborn babies you hypocrites!

you wouldn't need a microscope to see...at 7 weeks a fetus is about the size of a blueberry

Life is a ticket to the greatest show on earth.

And what is it they are doing?

Simply moving this thresh hold from one measurable point to another.

To throw something out there that has a chance of working in this day and age you have to go about it this way.

To modern americans, it is punishment. "How dare you make me pay my own way!"

Yes its sad that so many Americans think this way.

At what size does the baby need to be for this to be wrong?

Timeline

It only has to happen that way if you feel it is ok to deceive people about what you are doing.

If you want a law that effectively ban abortion, be up front about it. Don't do it in a gutless way.