jaykumar

I 765 Denied!!! How serious is this?

6 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

I am on AOS pending/H1b Status. I applied for my I-765 last year for the 2rd renewal, It was approved on sept 2010, however i did not get the EAD card. I reapplied (for replacement for my EAD card) and this time my I-765 was denied. it has been more then a month and i still have not received the notice explaining me the reasons for denial. I have called the 1-800 no and they said i should get a response in 30 days. I am very worried and wanted to get an idea if there is something really serious going on in my case at USCIS?

I am concerned because 2 years back, I had visited an adult web forum (www.ima...ab.com) and typed an "inappropriate" term in the search box just to see what happened, as a result "your IP address is recorded and authorities have been notified" message came up. However, I have never been contacted by any authorities or government official. Could it be that FBI has red flagged me in the background check without letting me know, and that is what has cause the denial of my I-765. I am very concern any help is appreciate.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: China
Timeline

You posted this in the AOS forum, do you have a pending I-485?? If so you should be filing I-765 based on the pending I-485, not a renewal of existing EAD.

Moving to work/travel during immigrations forum....

OUR TIME LINE Please do a timeline it helps us all, thanks.

Is now a US Citizen immigration completed Jan 12, 2012.

1428954228.1592.1755425389.png

CHIN0001_zps9c01d045.gifCHIN0100_zps02549215.gifTAIW0001_zps9a9075f1.gifVIET0001_zps0a49d4a7.gif

Look here: A Candle for Love and China Family Visa Forums for Chinese/American relationship,

Visa issues, and lots of info about the Guangzhou and Hong Kong consulate.

You posted this in the AOS forum, do you have a pending I-485?? If so you should be filing I-765 based on the pending I-485, not a renewal of existing EAD.

Moving to work/travel during immigrations forum....

Yes I have a pending I-485 I applied I765 based on the pending I-485. That I-765 was approved. However i never received my EAD card in the mail. So I reapplied for I-765 as an replacement for my already approved I-765, But his time my I-765 got denied.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: China
Timeline

Yes I have a pending I-485 I applied I765 based on the pending I-485. That I-765 was approved. However i never received my EAD card in the mail. So I reapplied for I-765 as an replacement for my already approved I-765, But his time my I-765 got denied.

I would info pass about this. The second one probably got denied because you did not attach a copy of the lost EAD, if renewing an EAD they want a copy of EAD card attached.

Any idea if and when you will interview for AOS?? Probably you will have green-card before EAD is resolved.

OUR TIME LINE Please do a timeline it helps us all, thanks.

Is now a US Citizen immigration completed Jan 12, 2012.

1428954228.1592.1755425389.png

CHIN0001_zps9c01d045.gifCHIN0100_zps02549215.gifTAIW0001_zps9a9075f1.gifVIET0001_zps0a49d4a7.gif

Look here: A Candle for Love and China Family Visa Forums for Chinese/American relationship,

Visa issues, and lots of info about the Guangzhou and Hong Kong consulate.

I would info pass about this. The second one probably got denied because you did not attach a copy of the lost EAD, if renewing an EAD they want a copy of EAD card attached.

Any idea if and when you will interview for AOS?? Probably you will have green-card before EAD is resolved.

I never received the EAD that I lost. It got lost (in mail)on its way to me from USCIS.

My AOS interview is still about 5 years from now. my date is not current yet.

I think i will do the infopass. thanks.

I never received the EAD that I lost. It got lost (in mail)on its way to me from USCIS.

My AOS interview is still about 5 years from now. my date is not current yet.

I think i will do the infopass. thanks.

Five years?

Our journey together on this earth has come to an end.

I will see you one day again, my love.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.