justashooter

ATF source confirms ‘walking’ guns to Mexico

9 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: China
Timeline

http://www.examiner.com/gun-rights-in-national/atf-source-confirms-walking-guns-to-mexico-to-pad-statistics

“Coming next will be more info on what the agents refer to as the Phoenix ATF office ‘walking across’ ARs and AKs to pad their statistics,” this column reported on Monday, citing a December reference to allegations made on the CleanUpATF.org forum that approval/direction was given for “more than 500 AR-15 type rifles from Tucson and Phoenix cases to be ‘walked’ to Mexico.”

As we’ve previously discussed, CleanUpATF is run by a group of Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco Firearms and Explosives employees who formed “a non-profit organization dedicated to returning integrity, accountability and decency to the management of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (BATFE or "ATF").”

Continue reading on Examiner.com: ATF source confirms ‘walking’ guns to Mexico to ‘pad’ statistics - National gun rights | Examiner.com http://www.examiner.com/gun-rights-in-national/atf-source-confirms-walking-guns-to-mexico-to-pad-statistics#ixzz1D6iQzE4G

obamasolyndrafleeced-lmao.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Isle of Man
Timeline

I walked from El Paso, Texas across a bridge and into Mexico without any issue...I didn't have to check in with anyone, didn't have to show my passport...just a 100 yard bridge with no search, no questions, no Mexican presence (or US)...

I had a duffel bag...It could have been loaded with illegal weapons or drugs....

India, gun buyback and steamroll.

qVVjt.jpg?3qVHRo.jpg?1

Filed: Country: Belarus
Timeline

I walked from El Paso, Texas across a bridge and into Mexico without any issue...I didn't have to check in with anyone, didn't have to show my passport...just a 100 yard bridge with no search, no questions, no Mexican presence (or US)...

I had a duffel bag...It could have been loaded with illegal weapons or drugs....

That's nothing new. Illegal aliens have been crossing the border by the tens of millions for decades. And working without authorization too. Where have you been? You didn't know we have a defacto "open border"?

"Credibility in immigration policy can be summed up in one sentence: Those who should get in, get in; those who should be kept out, are kept out; and those who should not be here will be required to leave."

"...for the system to be credible, people actually have to be deported at the end of the process."

US Congresswoman Barbara Jordan (D-TX)

Testimony to the House Immigration Subcommittee, February 24, 1995

Timeline

How many offers did you get to help you carry the duffel bag?

What I don't understand is why it's our problem when people take weapons into Mexico.

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I dont get the point of walking them over, I dont usualy pay much attention to the subject, but I believe you can pretty much get as many guns as you want in the states. You can load your trunk up with them and drive them across the border with very little chance of being bothered when you cross into mexico. So if the question is, How many guns do the mexicans get from the states. The answer is as many as they can afford. If it is in reference to the Drug dealers, the answer would be as many as they want.

The only possible reason I can see for walking them over is simply selling them for money.

Filed: Country: Belarus
Timeline

What I don't understand is why it's our problem when people take weapons into Mexico.

True dat! Mexico has been asserting that its illegal aliens are free to come and go as they please for decades. Well...so are American guns. Mexico could care less what crimes its illegal citizens commit over here as long as remittences flow back to Mexico. Their chickens have finally come home to roost. #######-a-doodle-doo!

What I don`t get is that for decades our government could care less about the Americans that get victimized by the thousands day in and day out by illegal aliens that pour out of Mexico unabated, but now jump through hoops to make it a priority to stop guns going to Mexico. These azzholes care more about Mexico than our own country.

Welcome to the Obama and Napolitano Twilight Zone of lunacy. We really need that Hispanic vote at any cost...don`t we?

"Credibility in immigration policy can be summed up in one sentence: Those who should get in, get in; those who should be kept out, are kept out; and those who should not be here will be required to leave."

"...for the system to be credible, people actually have to be deported at the end of the process."

US Congresswoman Barbara Jordan (D-TX)

Testimony to the House Immigration Subcommittee, February 24, 1995

These azzholes care more about Mexico than our own country.

Welcome to the Obama and Napolitano Twilight Zone of lunacy. We really need that Hispanic vote at any cost...don`t we?

We could do away with the BATFE and nobody would notice.

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"