Channah&Aaron

; Wooohooh!! Go Vermont!!

101 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Peru
Timeline

; WOW!! Just 1 today... awe-not-some.. :blink:

Well, three now. ;)

My guess, is it is sort of like how I always seem to seek. more traffic cops issuing citations near the end of each month. So here, they were trying to boost up their numbers after abysmal amounts in December and November. However, that said, it does seem to be continual movement which is perfectly fine by me. Just keep moving Vermont.

Edited by vancedan

-------------------------------

Met - January 2010
Engaged - 24 November 2010
Sent I-129F to Lewisville Lockbox - 7 December 2010
I-129F Received - 8 December 2010
NOA1 - 9 December 2010
Check Cashed - 10 December 2010
Touch - 13 December 2010
Touch - 31 December 2010
Touch - 3 May 2011
NOA 2 - 3 May 2011
NVC Received Petition - 11 May 2011
NVC Sent Petition to Lima - 13 May 2011
Packet 4 Received - 11 June 2011
Medical Exam - 30 June 2011
Interview - 5 July 2011
POE Ft Lauderdale - 24 July 2011

Legal Marriage - 5 August 2011

Filed AOS - 17 October 2011
I-485 Received - 18 October 2011
NOA Received - 31 October 2011
Check Cashed - 1 November 2011
Biometrics - 23 November 2011
NOA 2 Received - 4 January 2012
Interview Scheduled - 7 February 2012

Green Card Received 28 March 2012

Sent I-751 to VSC - 19 February 2014

I - 751 Received 21 February 2014

Biometrics 16 September 2013 - Were done already for I-90 for stolen Green Card.

Cash Checked 27 February 2014

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

A possibility I thought of is that maybe some adjudicators took files home over the weekend and then entered them into the computer on Monday.

We will see next Monday if we have another spike.

So far today I see 3. Hopefully there will be 5 or 6 by day's end.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Netherlands
Timeline

; Maybe it has something to do with the beginning of a new month? :whistle: Oh well, 3 is better than nothing, I suppose :thumbs: ..

I hope there will be more spikes, cuz I am anxious -like all of you- to receive my NOA2.. by the end of March.. :dance: My bottle of wine desperately wants to get opened!

holland-flag-44.gifunited-states-flag-88.gif

heart-119.gif August 28th, 2011: Wedding heart-119.giflove-182.gif

AOS
August 31th, 2011: applied for SS#
September 6th: received SS#
September 26th, 2011: AOS sent
September 30th, 2011: NOA1
October 6th, 2011: NOA1 hard copy
October 26th,2011: Biometrics
October 28th, 2011: case transferred to California for faster processing
December 5th, 2011: received EAD/AP card
February 22nd, 2012: Green card in production
February 27th, 2012: GREEN CARD in hand, yaaay!!!

November 10th, 2013: ROC

Timeline

It is now after 10 at night on Feb 1, and we got ten and counting, so maybe this is not such a bad day after all.

Let's see what tomorrow brings.

Timeline

; I just woke up and checked the approvals from yesterday :blush: , woohooh 11 approvals.. :thumbs: , now that is a great way to wake up!! Atleast I'll be going to work with a smile on my face :D

AOS

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Moldova
Timeline

; I just woke up and checked the approvals from yesterday :blush: , woohooh 11 approvals.. :thumbs: , now that is a great way to wake up!! Atleast I'll be going to work with a smile on my face :D

I know! This has turned out to be an awesome week! Last night there was only 3 - 4, now theres 11! At this rate of the "small percentage of petitioners that make up this site" being approved, they must be approving a lot! Go VSC! Go Go Go!

Edited by xlbLoOdlx

DELETE THIS ACCOUNT!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

I know! This has turned out to be an awesome week! Last night there was only 3 - 4, now theres 11! At this rate of the "small percentage of petitioners that make up this site" being approved, they must be approving a lot! Go VSC! Go Go Go!

^This.

If VJ made up lets say 1% of all K-1s. That would mean Vermont put out roughly 1100 petitions yesterday. (Guess math, who knows what real #s are for VJ percentage and # approved overall)

^This.

If VJ made up lets say 1% of all K-1s. That would mean Vermont put out roughly 1100 petitions yesterday. (Guess math, who knows what real #s are for VJ percentage and # approved overall)

someone please correct me if I'm wrong; but when I check USCIS, specifically for I129f and Vermont, it shows that there are 9872 pending on Nov 10. Does that mean that on Nov. 10 there are that number of fiance visa petitions still waiting? If that's correct, then I checked the number of VJ Vermont petitions still waiting, and that number is 510.

So, that would seem to mean that VJ makes up around 5%. Or VJ makes up one of every 20 petitions at Vermont. Of course, this is not exact; but I'm just doing the best I can.

If so, then Vermont is really moving now.

Or I could be totally wrong on my numbers and everyone should kindly disregard this post. :unsure:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

someone please correct me if I'm wrong; but when I check USCIS, specifically for I129f and Vermont, it shows that there are 9872 pending on Nov 10. Does that mean that on Nov. 10 there are that number of fiance visa petitions still waiting? If that's correct, then I checked the number of VJ Vermont petitions still waiting, and that number is 510.

So, that would seem to mean that VJ makes up around 5%. Or VJ makes up one of every 20 petitions at Vermont. Of course, this is not exact; but I'm just doing the best I can.

If so, then Vermont is really moving now.

Or I could be totally wrong on my numbers and everyone should kindly disregard this post. :unsure:

That's right. All other pending means they have that amount of petitions for I-129F waiting to be adjucated. Also remember not everyone updates their timeline here and many people (as you can see on igors list from last March 2010 to June/July 2010)pretty much abandon the site. So I'd say we have maybe less than 510.

Timeline

; I'm not good with math (I have other skills :whistle: ) But if that is the outcome, than I am stooooked :dancing:

AOS

Timeline

That's what I always figured. VJers are about 5% of the total.

Now, noon on Feb 2, we only have 2 so far this day. But since we had 3 as of this time yesterday, let's not give up on this day until it is done.

9/9/10: I-129F Sent

9/15/10: Received NOA1 via text/email from USCIS

9/16/10: Received NOA1 in mail (dated 9/13/10)

9/20/10: Touched!

10/03/10: Touched to the dusty shelves!

2/28/11: NOA2 finally

3/04/11: Arrived at NVC

3/08/11: Left NVC and arrived at CDJ consulate

4/04/11: Packet 3 sent

4/13/11: Packet 3 received!

4/18/11: Medical Exam

4/19/11: ASC

4/20/11: Interview (Approved!)

4/29/11: K-1 Visa in hand!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4/30/11: Entered USA

Timeline

Apparently they did bring some home because we already got 2.

The weather in the northeast is really bad today. Here in New York, we got lucky with the temperature since it is mostly rain, but Vermont? I can imagine.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Apparently they did bring some home because we already got 2.

Someone must be working from home-I got a response to my email to VSC.Ncscfollowup@dhs.gov. Sadly, the response was just "there's a service request, ####### off for 30 days". Still, it was a response from a human.

event.png

Timeline

; My goodness.. In Holland, people still drive when there is ice on the road or when it is snowing.. :whistle: Well, hopefully they'll work from home instead of doing things as watching TV/reading our comments on VJ/playing the WII...

Yesterday, before I went to bed, I was checking the number of approvals and I was like, darn, only 2 got approved. But after I woke up, there was a heck lot more.. So, I am still having faith for a lot more approvals by the time I wake up tomorrow morning..

:clock:

AOS

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.