joenlemy

Interview Blue Slip

29 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Hello, may I ask whether your fiance' has relatives in the USA. Are you Viet Kieu? While my fiance' have 12 trips together and 3 years worth of evidence, my divorce was actually finalized only 1 month prior to us submitting our I-129F.

Timeline

Hello, may I ask whether your fiance' has relatives in the USA. Are you Viet Kieu? While my fiance' have 12 trips together and 3 years worth of evidence, my divorce was actually finalized only 1 month prior to us submitting our I-129F.

Ouchie.blink.gif

Timeline

My wife turned the documents that hcmc requested. She was at the consulate from 12:30 to 5pm. waited all that time just to be given a white slip saying her visa was being denied. they claim our marriage is a fake. . . wow . . . We just turned in what they requested. Hard to understand how they can deny without even looking at anything but a timeline, and residency. The timeline was 3 full pages. I tried to be as detailed as possible. time to get ready for a rebuttal.

I wanted to say that I am sorry to hear what happened. The fight will go on and you know what is coming and what needs to be done. I will say a prayer but I wish there was more I can do. Very sad here.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Thanks Luckytxn, your right the fight will go on. honestly I don't know whats coming. I havn't researched that far. I do know its heading back to US, and i need to start working on a rebuttal.

Timeline

Anytime Joe. Others have been through it so the info is here. You are being tested unfairly but most others here that got the same as you eventually got that pink. It was a fight and time wasted but they succeeded. Anything I can do please ask.

Timeline

I will. thanks again

Sorry to hear that Joe. I'm sure you and your wife will get through this and she will have her visa. I know it's been stressful and hard, but think positive. good luck buddy!

AJ

Timeline

thanks for the support AJ, it's just more time apart, and alot more paper work. Good Luck In March Buddy

Thanks for the support Nodink, We still got plenty of fightn left . . not givn up here.

Filed: Country: Vietnam
Timeline

You are right it wont expire, but they can deny it, and without extra evidence included IF they did deny it there would be no one in the US to say they shouldnt have, so there would be no way it would be reaffirmed. HCMC cannot actually deny ANY visa, they can simply recomend it for denial, this means the denial actually takes affect in the U.S.A. This is why the CO I know says to always submit it if you think it will help, he understands that people make mistakes when they judge the visa petitions, and feels this is the best hope to fend off such a mistake. But he also said it is no guarentee they would reaffirm any petition, just a remote possibility.

Good luck with what ever you decide to do.

Jerome and Binh

Just be prepared for a chance at a rebuttal, it may or may not go through. Usually they will allow your petition to just expire but if they allow a rebuttal or reaffirm it make sure you keep all the evidence you currently have. If not then be prepared to file again and when you do if you file for a K1 visa again they might issue a NOID which you would have a very limited amount of time to prepare a rebuttal, so once again, I would recomend for you to prepare a rebuttal even if you do not get a chance to use it you will have it for a refile as well as the next interview when you refile again.

Even with a denial the road is not over, just a long detour, and you will get through it eventually. Jerome and Binh

小學教師 胡志明市,越南

Timeline

Hi Jerome,

Thanks for the support. We are CR-1. K-1 would have given us a chance to refile. Now we need to win the rebuttal. Marc Ellis already has all of our paperwork. Wife met with him today . . . I'm hoping he can keep it HCMC. if not We are already preparing for a rebuttal.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

one inflammatory post removed and poster thread banned. any further posts that are off the topic and seem designed to instigate an argument will receive the same.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Hi Jerome,

Thanks for the support. We are CR-1. K-1 would have given us a chance to refile. Now we need to win the rebuttal. Marc Ellis already has all of our paperwork. Wife met with him today . . . I'm hoping he can keep it HCMC. if not We are already preparing for a rebuttal.

Just want you to know that Marc Ellis vary rarely trys to keep ANYTHING in Vietnam, I have talked with at least 10 people that have used him when they were denied, each one said he told them to let it go to the US and prepare to do a rebuttal. So be prepared to wait a while longer, but if it is any help Huong and Phung were denied on a CR1 and they were just recently approved, so it is far from over, just a bit longer before you will be able to be together. Good luck Jerome and Binh

小學教師 胡志明市,越南

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.