Al422

Domodedovo Terror Attack: Expedite for Russia?

89 posts in this topic

This is my last post on this topic. If I am not allowed to be angry and express my anger over this absolute worst governmental decision since Jimmy Carter created the thermostat police in 1979, I will do here what I do in my offline world: Pretend that everything is just fine and hide the fact that I am ready to explode.

Happy now?

Yep.

2010 K1 December Filers: December Filers Citizenship Help

---
Let's get this Citizenship party started:
Dec 28. 2011 - Sent AOS Forms
May 15. 2012 - Green Card in Hand
Jun 12. 2012 - Our 1st Baby was born! :)

Oct 14. 2014 - ROC approved.
---

08/16/2015 - Looking into Citizenship process!

Click Here for a detailed timeline of our K1 Journey.

Good darn thing you're not sitting in the Domodedovo Airport!

:whistle:

:secret:

Fatih and Kelly's Visa Journey

2010- 12-10: Sent I-130 and DS-230 Complete Package to US Embassy in Ankara, Turkey via UPS

which included everything BUT the Kitchen SINK!

2010-12-13: Per UPS, Package has been received at American Consulate in Ankara, Turkey

2011-01-20: Received Email from US Embassy in Ankara

INTERVIEW DATE 03/08/2011 @ 8:30 am !!!

2011-03-08: Placed in AP

I will NEVER give up and WILL fight to the END!

Apologies if I state in a comment that my husband and I have been together for years & years. It's just that I can hardly remember a time when he and I were not together.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

I am sorry for starting this thread and offending so many people. That was not my intention. I was angry with VSC (what else is new?) and since that anger is inversely proportional to the amount of activity at VSC and there was ZERO activity for the 5th consecutive day, that anger was totally out of control.

But I was wrong to take that anger out on this board, as it is my problem and not any of yours. Again, I am sorry.

I thought long and hard as to whether to post here any more, as there were the usual assortment of mockery posts, but when I saw the ever increasing firestorm by people I consider as good members, I simply had to try to put out the firestorm I wrongly started.

My intention, which seems to have been lost in the haze of my anger, was to dramatize the point that almost any country could make a credible claim for humanitarian expedite status, so it is arbitrary and short sighted to single one country out for that status and hang the rest of them out to dry.

Please do not tell me to not be angry any more. I know I need to not be angry, but that is about as helpful as telling a clinically depressed person, who knows he should not be depressed, to simply snap out of it and not be depressed any longer.

I do not harbor a belief that I am the only one being cheated by the government. I believe that all of us are being cheated. I do my best to encourage others here to stand up for their rights, but I can't help seeing this race to visa land as a competition. All of my life, everything was a competition and everything I have is as a result of winning that competition. So can you see why I feel driven endlessly to compete against everyone else for that elusive visa?

I will control my own anger from now on by refraining from posting my opinion anywhere on this board. I will limit myself to the facts.

And for those of you who don't know this, trying to explain to an angry person that he is wrong will solve nothing, as it will only cause him to dig in his heels and defend his position even harder than he has already done. Just ignore such a person.

Please stop the firestorm.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Scotland
Timeline

Al, although you seem to be a bit of an eccentric I like reading most of your posts and am vocal in my support.. however I think you've gone way over the line with this rant.. Im really hoping it was said in the heat of the moment and after youve calmed down you'll regret it..

PS.. Is it true Vermont are about to release a statement stating that if A1422 doesn't calm down they are relocating to Area51 for there own safety?;0)

I wish you all the best Al and hope you get good news soon.. :thumbs:

Met - September 13 2007 in Birmingham Alabama

Engaged - February 12 2010 in Linlithgow Palace, Scotland

NOA1 - July 8 2010

N0A2 - January 18

Medical Passed - March 15

Interview - April 12.. = APPROVED!!!!!!

I am sorry for starting this thread and offending so many people. That was not my intention. I was angry with VSC (what else is new?) and since that anger is inversely proportional to the amount of activity at VSC and there was ZERO activity for the 5th consecutive day, that anger was totally out of control.

But I was wrong to take that anger out on this board, as it is my problem and not any of yours. Again, I am sorry.

I thought long and hard as to whether to post here any more, as there were the usual assortment of mockery posts, but when I saw the ever increasing firestorm by people I consider as good members, I simply had to try to put out the firestorm I wrongly started.

My intention, which seems to have been lost in the haze of my anger, was to dramatize the point that almost any country could make a credible claim for humanitarian expedite status, so it is arbitrary and short sighted to single one country out for that status and hang the rest of them out to dry.

Please do not tell me to not be angry any more. I know I need to not be angry, but that is about as helpful as telling a clinically depressed person, who knows he should not be depressed, to simply snap out of it and not be depressed any longer.

I do not harbor a belief that I am the only one being cheated by the government. I believe that all of us are being cheated. I do my best to encourage others here to stand up for their rights, but I can't help seeing this race to visa land as a competition. All of my life, everything was a competition and everything I have is as a result of winning that competition. So can you see why I feel driven endlessly to compete against everyone else for that elusive visa?

I will control my own anger from now on by refraining from posting my opinion anywhere on this board. I will limit myself to the facts.

And for those of you who don't know this, trying to explain to an angry person that he is wrong will solve nothing, as it will only cause him to dig in his heels and defend his position even harder than he has already done. Just ignore such a person.

:thumbs:

He's apologized so I would think others would let it go.

:thumbs:

He's apologized so I would think others would let it go.

:lol:

This user has a tendency to make outlandish posts and remarks, then blame his anger.

Then he'll do the same thing again, just with a different topic.

A never ending cycle of rage.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Al, well..!

It's unreasonable of you to expect such a favor from the USCIS. There is just as much anger, depression, frustration for a lot a people who are going through this process, I can assure you that. In my opinion the attack at this airport in Russia shouldn't be used as a reason for your case to be expedited. This attack has more serious issues attached which need to addressed globally, and there are people who have suffered way more than you have because of this attack. I understand your anger, please be patient. I wish you all the best.

Hi Mari,

And yes this is for you :P

I am really inactive on this website. I love a lot of lovely people on here though because they are so helpful and understanding of each others circumstances that it helps me go through this entire process with a little less stress. And yes, I said stress.

Hold on to your thought, I know you want to start typing. But wait. Not yet.

You made me actually read each and every post in this thread and lemme tell you this. You have blown it out of proportion, so much so that you have made an angry guy even more angry and you have done a great of job of adding some guilt to his already angry heart.

So, here I request you to answer things you've asked Al,

1. Are you not selfish ?

2. Have you ever been scared ?

3. Do you have any fear ?

4. Do you ever panic ?

5. Have you ever had problems with how things works (just in general)?

6. Have you ever felt helpless ?

7. Have you ever offended anyone ?

Al, just did all of this at once when he started this thread, but that's it. A lot of us have such emotions every now and then. Calm down. Please

Mari and Kadir, I wish you guys all the best. I really do.

This user has a tendency to make outlandish posts and remarks, then blame his anger.

I agree, he definitely says some outrageous things.

However, in his defense, he is one of the few people I've seen on this forum (or other forums ) who's admitted he's wrong and apologized. You don't see that much on the internet.

Plus, his signature makes me laugh.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Yes, but I did promise everyone to limit myself to statements of fact in all future posts, hence making this my problem and my problem alone.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.