sandinista!

Terrorists Prevent Arizonans From Enjoying Whatever Food They Want

51 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Israel
Timeline

I don't know which is worse: lion meat tacos, idiots willing to kill over lion meat tacos, or tattle tale posters who can't take an offensive post.

Imagine that; complaining about how baiting and being offensive isn't as rewarding as it used to be and expecting decent people to empathize with you :lol:

Edited by Sofiyya

Imagine that; complaining about how baiting and being offensive isn't as rewarding as it used to be and expecting decent people to empathize with you :lol:

Not at all. But dishing out personal insults, hoping for a response suitable to cry to the mods about is pretty much for the weak. Pathetic really. I didn't see the offending post, but of late you have proudly worn the tattler tactic like you feel it is a badge of honor.

B and J K-1 story

• April 2004 met online
  • July 16, 2006 Met in person on her birthday in United Arab Emirates
  • August 4, 2006 sent certified mail I-129F packet Neb SC
  • August 9, 2006 NOA1
  • August 21, 2006 received NOA1 in mail
  • October 4, 5, 7, 13 & 17 2006 Touches! 50 day address change... Yes Judith is beautiful, quit staring at her passport photo and approve us!!! Shaming works! LOL
  • October 13, 2006 NOA2! November 2, 2006 NOA2? Huh? NVC already processed and sent us on to Abu Dhabi Consulate!
  • February 12, 2007 Abu Dhabi Interview SUCCESS!!! February 14 Visa in hand!
  • March 6, 2007 she is here!
  • MARCH 14, 2007 WE ARE MARRIED!!!
  • May 5, 2007 Sent AOS/EAD packet
  • May 11, 2007 NOA1 AOS/EAD
  • June 7, 2007 Biometrics appointment
  • June 8, 2007 first post biometrics touch, June 11, next touch...
  • August 1, 2007 AOS Interview! APPROVED!! EAD APPROVED TOO...
  • August 6, 2007 EAD card and Welcome Letter received!
  • August 13, 2007 GREEN CARD received!!! 375 days since mailing the I-129F!

Remove Conditions:

• May 1, 2009 first day to file
  • May 9, 2009 mailed I-751 to USCIS CS

Filed: Other Country: Israel
Timeline

Not at all. But dishing out personal insults, hoping for a response suitable to cry to the mods about is pretty much for the weak. Pathetic really. I didn't see the offending post, but of late you have proudly worn the tattler tactic like you feel it is a badge of honor.

The "usual suspects" are showing up to voice their objections to civility :lol:

I offered no insults, as you assume; I merely responded appropriately to a personal insult toward the OP. Since you didn't see the removed post, I'm sure you missed that important point.

The moderation offered by this site is a useful tool; I believe in using tools effectively, and make no apologies for it. Attempts to bully or shame me into not using it, when necessary, are futile because I'm neither weak nor easily manipulated. There's been an anti-Islam thread drought here since the massacre in AZ, but just because a few of you would like to again feel free to pick on certain groups or posters with impunity is no reason for anyone else to just let you. It seems that those days are over; I'm sure you enjoyed it while it lasted. Kudos to the mods for their prompt and proper interventions of late. Now, perhaps, more people can enjoy this forum, too.

Good luck!

B and J K-1 story

• April 2004 met online
  • July 16, 2006 Met in person on her birthday in United Arab Emirates
  • August 4, 2006 sent certified mail I-129F packet Neb SC
  • August 9, 2006 NOA1
  • August 21, 2006 received NOA1 in mail
  • October 4, 5, 7, 13 & 17 2006 Touches! 50 day address change... Yes Judith is beautiful, quit staring at her passport photo and approve us!!! Shaming works! LOL
  • October 13, 2006 NOA2! November 2, 2006 NOA2? Huh? NVC already processed and sent us on to Abu Dhabi Consulate!
  • February 12, 2007 Abu Dhabi Interview SUCCESS!!! February 14 Visa in hand!
  • March 6, 2007 she is here!
  • MARCH 14, 2007 WE ARE MARRIED!!!
  • May 5, 2007 Sent AOS/EAD packet
  • May 11, 2007 NOA1 AOS/EAD
  • June 7, 2007 Biometrics appointment
  • June 8, 2007 first post biometrics touch, June 11, next touch...
  • August 1, 2007 AOS Interview! APPROVED!! EAD APPROVED TOO...
  • August 6, 2007 EAD card and Welcome Letter received!
  • August 13, 2007 GREEN CARD received!!! 375 days since mailing the I-129F!

Remove Conditions:

• May 1, 2009 first day to file
  • May 9, 2009 mailed I-751 to USCIS CS