LvivLovers

Ignore

64 posts in this topic

DRIVE BY....

you guys are always leaving me out :crying:

Not intentional at all - but you have to admit that you don't fit the MOB stereotype.... or there is no MOH stereotype.... you know what I mean.

Good to see you again.

And if there was a forum for chicks who would make me go American, you could be there. It would be a boring forum though, what with the three of you in there and all.

:lol::no:

3dflags_ukr0001-0001a.gif3dflags_usa0001-0001a.gif

Travelers - not tourists

Friday.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Good to see you again.

And if there was a forum for chicks who would make me go American, you could be there. It would be a boring forum though, what with the three of you in there and all.

who are the other two?

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

who are the other two?

Julianna and Sylvia. Hannah's pretty cool too but I don't get to talk to her much anymore. I'm scared she'd just use me for my body. The other two would at least respect me as a man.

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Timeline

Julianna and Sylvia. Hannah's pretty cool too but I don't get to talk to her much anymore. I'm scared she'd just use me for my body. The other two would at least respect me as a man.

That is a risk we all bear, Slim. I know that a lot of Alla's attraction to me is purely physical, but I am OK with it. :lol:

Gary And Alla

That is a risk we all bear, Slim. I know that a lot of Alla's attraction to me is purely physical, but I am OK with it. :lol:

See, I want to be more than just a piece of meat. I want to be respected and loved. I don't want to be just used and thrown away, passed around among her and her girlfriends like a cheap cigarette they can all puff on and pass to the next girl. I want to be more than that. I want to be me.

It's so hard being seen as an object. I'm so much more than an incredibly large phallus attached to a chiseled physique. I'm a person.

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Timeline

See, I want to be more than just a piece of meat. I want to be respected and loved. I don't want to be just used and thrown away, passed around among her and her girlfriends like a cheap cigarette they can all puff on and pass to the next girl. I want to be more than that. I want to be me.

It's so hard being seen as an object. I'm so much more than an incredibly large phallus attached to a chiseled physique. I'm a person.

Slim, you are young and full of hope. Good for you. I am old and completely OK with being used for sex by a hot foreign woman. But where does this "pass to the next girl" come from? :lol:

Gary And Alla

Timeline

Slim, you are young and full of hope. Good for you. I am old and completely OK with being used for sex by a hot foreign woman. But where does this "pass to the next girl" come from? :lol:

I think it's clear that Slim is too much man for just one woman. Acceptance of this fact is an important step in the healing process.

Wife's visa journey:

03/19/07: Initial mailing of I-129F.

07/07/11: U.S. Citizenship approved and Oath Ceremony!

MIL's visa journey:

07/26/11: Initial mailing of I-130.

05/22/12: Interview passed!

Acceptance

I'm seeking counseling.

Русский форум член.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

I think it's clear that Slim is too much man for just one woman. Acceptance of this fact is an important step in the healing process.

I think it's clear that slim drinks too much ;)

Travelers - not tourists

Friday.gif

Timeline

I think it's clear that slim drinks too much ;)

I think it is clear I have missed a whole lot by NOT drinking. Figures. Dammit. :angry:

Gary And Alla

I don't drink anymore. I don't own any guns either.

Русский форум член.

Timeline

Oh #######????????? Everything is not right with world, and HOW am I supposed to sleep tonight?

Gary And Alla

I think it is clear I have missed a whole lot by NOT drinking. Figures. Dammit. :angry:

At last... Methinks you FINALLY GET IT... but not really :lol:

I have to call bullsh1t here.

Oh #######????????? Everything is not right with world, and HOW am I supposed to sleep tonight?

The same way you've been. Don't worry though, Alla will tell you how to roll (we all get it).

Travelers - not tourists

Friday.gif

I have to call bullsh1t here.

No, seriously, I don't own any guns right now (probation) and I'm not drinking either (counseling sessions) because of the court-ordered sanctions. I fully intend on exercising all my rights again in the near future.

Русский форум член.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.