The_Dude

Sarah Palin: Mainstream Media's Internet Troll

59 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

welcome to the first annual vj troll off. :dance:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Timeline

Reported for trying to hijack the thread. Please only on-topic posts.

troll is in the topic title, thanks for playing. :hehe:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

troll is in the topic title, thanks for playing. :hehe:

Really Charles? That would be a sufficient response if the point was to pick a familiar word in the title and ignore the article. Try again.

Timeline

My vote's on Rob FTW :dance:

aj's got my vote :thumbs:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Timeline

With two well-matched opponents, it's going to be a death match. The suspense is killing me. :mellow:

I'm not a troll, so I concede to AJ. :yes:

Edited by Rob & Mel

Timeline

You are a true master of the art. A ninja troll, if you will. You're so well disguised that no one knows what you are. And that's why I bow down to your superior skills.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oB9_DawWwSQ

Actually, I have my doubts that either Rob or AJ is actually human, but believe that both may be merely manifestations of the collective VJ unconscious.

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que

Filed: Timeline

Actually, I have my doubts that either Rob or AJ is actually human, but believe that both may be merely manifestations of the collective VJ unconscious.

That comes awfully close to a personal attack. One thing is for sure, the suggestion that I may not be human does inhibit my enjoyment of these Forums. I should report you.

That comes awfully close to a personal attack. One thing is for sure, the suggestion that I may not be human does inhibit my enjoyment of these Forums. I should report you.

Your claim that my opinion inhibits your enjoyment of these Forums inhibits my enjoyment of these Forums. One more time and I shall report you.

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que

Timeline

Well, so far, there are like 5 people who have trolled my thread. I have thought about reporting you all!!! But only pressed the button twice. :lol: Stop calling me a troll, I own a horse. Would a troll own a horse?