1HappyGuy

Another bombing in Moscow

67 posts in this topic

With Iraq, the US can (eventually) establish an outpost in the Middle East aligned with US interests. Theoretically.

We have several middle east outpost. Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Turkey, Israel, and now Iraq. Iraqi oil is already getting pumped through northern Iraq into Turkey. It's all about oil and protecting said oil. It's what makes the modern world go. No oil, no energy, no energy...no modern world. Vicious cycle eh.

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Basically correct. Have you noticed that the war continues and that the Democrat controlled congress never passed the legislation to defund the war like they did with Bush? They are all the same.

:thumbs:

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

:thumbs:

Nothing changes in the illegal immigration issue either. They all want illegal immigrants for their own gain and do not care that American employers violate our laws to exploit humans for CASH.

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Timeline

So your saying the US invaded Hawaii during the last three decades when the Hawaiians ran us out of Hawaii. And then we bombed Honolulu and leveled it to the ground and then proceeded to set up a puppet government while raping, torturing, and butchering the Hawaiians ?

You know Gary I like most of your post on here...your funny as all get, but you seem to boggle the mind when your trying to compare Hawaii to Chechnya. It's obvious you don't know much on the subject...that and you seem to be clueless about Russians.

I live in Alaska...more villages here speak their native tongue better than they do English. It's like no other place in the US..not even Hawaii compares seeing how they don't have half the number of indigenousness peoples that we have up here. The Alaskan natives wouldn't even think of trying to succeed for the fact we don't treat them like #######. We feed them more Federal money than any other race and/or peoples in the US. We even pay to promote their language...sans the reason Eskimo's, Aluets, and Indians up here are more pro US than a lot of the white people living up here.

Russians are nothing like us. Russification is a Russian thing. Ukraine, Belarus, and the Baltics are prime examples of Russians being Russians. I won't say on here my true feelings in regards to Russia for the fact if I did I would receive a long time ban from this board. You want to know what most Eastern Europeans think of Russians...talk to a Fin, Latvian, Estonian, Hungarian, Romanian, or even a Moldovian...and I'm talking a real Moldovian, not one of those Russian implants living in Trans - Dniester.

Now it's pretty obvious that Chechnya wants their freedom. If you knew anything about those three wars in Chechnya, or what's going on there today you wouldn't have posted that what you did. Don't try comparing Hawaii to Chechnya....I mean give me a break.

And if you have the free time, ask yourself why the KGB ROC fights Ukraine tooth and nail in regards to getting their own patriarch. I have zero tolerance for Russian Derzhava. Russia is falling apart slowly but surely and there's no reason why they should spread their cancer to other peoples. They can GTFO of Chechnya anytime soon, or they can keep facing the results such as these bombings. No country in the world likes Russia other than Russified Eastern Ukraine, and Russfied Eastern Belarus. For the rest of the world they would rather hang themselves than to count on and/or trust Russia for anything seeing how the rest of the world, especially Russia's neighbors knows Russia only too well.

So you let me know the next time the US levels Hawaii pleas.

I admit to not being so knowledgeable of this Chechnya mess. And my comments need to be tempered accordingly. I guess I do not know why you seem to start history 30 years ago when clearly Chechnya has been part of Russia for much longer than that. I actually was asking sincere questions trying to find out the details. I know you are no fan of Russia and I temper your comments accordingly. I also am a little suspicious of anything involving terrorism and Muslims as they even justify what they did in our country with some whacked out logic.

I will pull up a chair and try to learn some more but my point was that the United States HAS, in the past, taken countries by force that were not related to the USA and then kept them as colonies, territories, and even a state in the case of Hawaii, not to mention large parts of the continental US.

Gary And Alla

I admit to not being so knowledgeable of this Chechnya mess. And my comments need to be tempered accordingly. I guess I do not know why you seem to start history 30 years ago when clearly Chechnya has been part of Russia for much longer than that. I actually was asking sincere questions trying to find out the details. I know you are no fan of Russia and I temper your comments accordingly. I also am a little suspicious of anything involving terrorism and Muslims as they even justify what they did in our country with some whacked out logic.

I will pull up a chair and try to learn some more but my point was that the United States HAS, in the past, taken countries by force that were not related to the USA and then kept them as colonies, territories, and even a state in the case of Hawaii, not to mention large parts of the continental US.

I'l be the firs to admit the US has done some super crappy things...in the past and present. Slavery, genocide of North American natives, supported ####### regimes.. Pinochet in Chile, Saudi Arabia, ...the list goes on and on. But ...and I say this in all honesty...Americans for the most part are nice people. We can be dicks, but we are smiling dicks. Russians on the other hand...well lets put it this way...nobody other than ethnic Russians want to be a part of Russia...and for good reason. Most Russians don't even want to live in Russia. That should say something right there.

Estonia offered all the ethnic Russian occupiers a free one way ticket back to Russia...and so far not one of the ethnic Russians living in Estonia has taken the Estonian government up on this offer. Now what's that tell you ?

Edited by Why_Me

sigbet.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Dude, your anti-Russian feelings are messing with your head.

Chechnia was occupied and made into a part of Russia some 200 years ago as a result of winning a war.

Apparently evil Russians, so successful everywhere else, failed to russify the Chechens. Because Chechens would try to break free at any time of any unrest in Russia, and clearly kept their independent language, culture and religion.

Yes, Stalin (who was not Russian, BTW) ordered Chechens to be moved from Chechnya for 14 or so years (then they were allowed to return) as a punishment for the war crimes - they rebelled against Russia during WWII, during Hitler's nazi invasion. Do you know what the respective punishment was for the same crime for the Russians? Death.

Grozny was leveled? Before it was, Chechen rebels were killing Russian civilians and forcing them to flee. Then they started guerilla war with the Russian troops that tried to protect the population. Raping, torturing and butchering? Chechens did all that starting with Russian civilians. Add to that list: slavery, cutting heads off alive people, kidnapping for ransom, taking schoolchildren and hospitals hostage - that was what only the Chechens did, not Russians. You can not really expect that Russia will not use any military force in response to their citizens and army being attacked, can you?

You should really wonder why Russians did not just nuke the Chechnya - because you know, technically they could.

Could it be because Russians, despite dealing with a ruthless enemy chose not to sink to the same level?

As far as Russians being not wanted in Chechnya - they know it and they essentially left. There are very few left in Chechnya, may be 1/10 of what their numbers used to be. Russians fled leaving their homes and possessions. They do not want to return. Somehow, that is not enough. Yet, there is a lot of Chechens living in Russia legally and nobody is killing them and forcing them to flee.

Bottom line, you hate Russians - good for you, but let's not make angels out of Chechens.

So your saying the US invaded Hawaii during the last three decades when the Hawaiians ran us out of Hawaii. And then we bombed Honolulu and leveled it to the ground and then proceeded to set up a puppet government while raping, torturing, and butchering the Hawaiians ?

CR-1 Timeline

March'07 NOA1 date, case transferred to CSC

June'07 NOA2 per USCIS website!

Waiver I-751 timeline

July'09 Check cashed.

Jan'10 10 year GC received.

Timeline

You know very well that relocation involves much more than a one-way ticket.

Did the government also offer to buy their homes at a decent price? Pay for the move? Reimburse for finding a new job at a new place? As well, losing the EU residence is definitely losing something worth keeping - the right to travel and opportunities for work in the EU... Was that going to be compensated?

Does it make Russians bad that many of them want to live and work elsewhere? Does it make Estonians bad that many of them prefer to live/work elsewhere in Europe?

Estonia offered all the ethnic Russian occupiers a free one way ticket back to Russia...and so far not one of the ethnic Russians living in Estonia has taken the Estonian government up on this offer. Now what's that tell you ?

Edited by rika60607

CR-1 Timeline

Waiver I-751 timeline

July'09 Check cashed.

Timeline

On a second thought,

this tells me that Estonian government is very nationalistic and anti-Russian. How is that OK to be an anti-Russian, but not OK to be say an anti-Semite, I wish I knew.

Imagine the US government saying, Ok people, all those of German decent (just an example) can go home now... we'll pay a one way air fair. How well do you think that would go?

Or even, all those who are not exclusively US citizens, please go home? I think such offer was very rude of the Estonian government :whistle:

I for one, am not Russian by blood, and half of my native people were exterminated during the WWII by the Nazi's, mostly by Germans. I harbor no bad feeling towards Germans. In fact I like them very much. May be you should consider the reasons why you hate Russians so much and decide whether a whole nation should be held responsible for those reasons.

(Hint: it should not)

CR-1 Timeline

Waiver I-751 timeline

July'09 Check cashed.

Timeline

I'l be the firs to admit the US has done some super crappy things...in the past and present. Slavery, genocide of North American natives, supported ####### regimes.. Pinochet in Chile, Saudi Arabia, ...the list goes on and on. But ...and I say this in all honesty...Americans for the most part are nice people. We can be dicks, but we are smiling dicks. Russians on the other hand...well lets put it this way...nobody other than ethnic Russians want to be a part of Russia...and for good reason. Most Russians don't even want to live in Russia. That should say something right there.

You're incorrect that no one but ethic Russians want to live in Russia. The people of Azerbaijan have poured into Russia for decades...legally and illegally. Moscow is overrun with them. You could say they're similar to our situation with Mexico. They come to work and often run shops and restaurants or drive taxis...or do low end work. The Russians don't like them but for whatever reasons they tolerate them...probably having to do with money. What's also interesting is they're Muslims coming into Russia, not trying to leave it.

Timeline

Both Russia and Ukraine are in the top 10 of countries that people want to emigrate to. I saw that recently and was surprised, but it is true.

Gary And Alla

Dude, your anti-Russian feelings are messing with your head.

Chechnia was occupied and made into a part of Russia some 200 years ago as a result of winning a war.

Apparently evil Russians, so successful everywhere else, failed to russify the Chechens. Because Chechens would try to break free at any time of any unrest in Russia, and clearly kept their independent language, culture and religion.

Yes, Stalin (who was not Russian, BTW) ordered Chechens to be moved from Chechnya for 14 or so years (then they were allowed to return) as a punishment for the war crimes - they rebelled against Russia during WWII, during Hitler's nazi invasion. Do you know what the respective punishment was for the same crime for the Russians? Death.

Grozny was leveled? Before it was, Chechen rebels were killing Russian civilians and forcing them to flee. Then they started guerilla war with the Russian troops that tried toist: slavery, cutting heads off alive people, kidnapping for ransom, taking schoolchildren and hospitals hostage - that protect the population. Raping, torturing and butchering? Chechens did all that starting with Russian civilians. Add to that lwas what only the Chechens did, not Russians. You can not really expect that Russia will not use any military force in response to their citizens and army being attacked, can you?

You should really wonder why Russians did not just nuke the Chechnya - because you know, technically they could.

Could it be because Russians, despite dealing with a ruthless enemy chose not to sink to the same level?

As far as Russians being not wanted in Chechnya - they know it and they essentially left. There are very few left in Chechnya, may be 1/10 of what their numbers used to be. Russians fled leaving their homes and possessions. They do not want to return. Somehow, that is not enough. Yet, there is a lot of Chechens living in Russia legally and nobody is killing them and forcing them to flee.

Bottom line, you hate Russians - good for you, but let's not make angels out of Chechens.

First off what does it matter that "Stalin was Georgian"? Neither was Katherine the Great ethnic Russian, nor was Rurik, ..the list goes on... fact of the matter is Stalin was the leader in the Kremlin, and yes Russians love their dictators. They would be lost without them.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/28411205/ns/world_news-europe/

"Dictator Stalin voted third-greatest Russian

Among top 12 contenders were Vladimir Lenin and Ivan the Terrible"

Russia not only supplied Chechnya opposition with arms, they openly bombed Grozny. This is the first Chechen - Russian war...the one that started three invasions of Chechnya by Russian forces. Atrocity's were carried out by both sides, but not before Russia invaded Chechnya for the THIRD TIME. Russia to this day supports the brutal regime of Ramzan Kadyrov who is a butcher of journalist, and human rights workers...just like his owner and teacher Tsar Putin.

Russia has used the "protecting it's citizens" excuse too many times. Just like Chechnya, Georgia suffered because of Russia protecting it's citizens. Lucky for Estonia and the rest of the Baltic country's they are a part of NATO. This seems to be a viable determent against Russian aggression. Force seems to be the only thing Russia understands.

As far as those Chechens being deported, and Russians being killed for the same crime...LOL..#######. How many Chechens went to labor camps and never returned ? I'm going to guess the survival rate was about the same for the Chechens as it was for the Estonians, Latvians, Lithuanians, Poles, Cossacks, Crimean Tatars, etc...

sigbet.jpg

On a second thought,

this tells me that Estonian government is very nationalistic and anti-Russian. How is that OK to be an anti-Russian, but not OK to be say an anti-Semite, I wish I knew.

Imagine the US government saying, Ok people, all those of German decent (just an example) can go home now... we'll pay a one way air fair. How well do you think that would go?

Or even, all those who are not exclusively US citizens, please go home? I think such offer was very rude of the Estonian government :whistle:

I for one, am not Russian by blood, and half of my native people were exterminated during the WWII by the Nazi's, mostly by Germans. I harbor no bad feeling towards Germans. In fact I like them very much. May be you should consider the reasons why you hate Russians so much and decide whether a whole nation should be held responsible for those reasons.

(Hint: it should not)

Estonia never kicked out the offspring of Russian occupiers, they only offered them a one way ticket back home. The offspring of Russian occupiers not only make up for a disproportional percentage of crime in Estonia, they try and shove their chauvinistic Russian ideals down Estonian throats starting with the relocation of the Bronze Occupier, to starting riots during Estonian parades honoring their war veterans.

Maybe you don't realize that thousands of Estonians were brutalized, and even relocated to Russian labor camps were many of them didn't even survive the trip in unheated wooden rail cars through frozen Siberia. And to rub salt in the wound, Estonians were forced to live with Russian occupiers who relocated to Estonia by Russian occupiers built monuments to the butcher's of the Soviet Union. Now you have the brainwashed offspring of the Russian occupiers worshiping the Soviet butcher's, refusing to learn the language of the country they live in, not to mention running prostitution rings, extortion, drugs, etc... And you wonder why Estonian offered the ethnic Russians living there a one way trip back home ?

btw I noticed you have a Russian flag by your name yet you are not of Russian blood as you say. Do we have to guess ?

sigbet.jpg

Timeline

We have several middle east outpost. Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Turkey, Israel, and now Iraq. Iraqi oil is already getting pumped through northern Iraq into Turkey. It's all about oil and protecting said oil. It's what makes the modern world go. No oil, no energy, no energy...no modern world. Vicious cycle eh.

I still don't see any proof of the USA profitting from oil and gas from any of these countries. Have some links that detail any of this? I'm really wanting to learn more about it. I've seen people make this argument in the past that we invaded Iraq for oil but I've never seen any proof of it. I'm thinking surely if we were making out on this our national debt might not be going up quite as fast as it has been. Instead, everything I've seen points to huge costs due to the wars.

Wife's visa journey:

03/19/07: Initial mailing of I-129F.

07/07/11: U.S. Citizenship approved and Oath Ceremony!

MIL's visa journey:

07/26/11: Initial mailing of I-130.

05/22/12: Interview passed!

Filed: Country: Russia
Timeline

I didn't say that it was necessarily for oil. Sure, Iraq's abundant oil resources no doubt played a part in decision making and why the US went after Iraq, but not Myanmar, Sudan, etc. But having a strong ally besides Israel in a region that for the most part dislikes the USA would obviously be advantageous.

Первый блин комом.

I still don't see any proof of the USA profitting from oil and gas from any of these countries. Have some links that detail any of this? I'm really wanting to learn more about it. I've seen people make this argument in the past that we invaded Iraq for oil but I've never seen any proof of it. I'm thinking surely if we were making out on this our national debt might not be going up quite as fast as it has been. Instead, everything I've seen points to huge costs due to the wars.

These wars are costing us big time....lives and money.

http://www.euractiv.com/en/energy/nabucco-pipeline-confirms-feeder-lines-iraq-georgia-news-497069

Nabucco pipeline confirms feeder lines to Iraq, Georgia

sigbet.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.