^_^

Suicide bomber kills 31 at Russian airport

39 posts in this topic

What else have they ever known?

And the sad part is they will never know anything else...and they have nobody to blame but themselves. Russians are their own worst enemy. I can't say I feel sorry for them...they bring it upon themselves and I see no change for them in the future. The best thing that could happen to Russia imo is that it implodes upon itself, gets split into several different country's so the chances of it bringing harm upon it's neighbors would be limited at best.

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Russia has a history of invading, occupying, and repressing it's neighbors...usually in the form of brutal Russification.

Actually, this is not true. Russia has less propensity for invading and occupying than any other European country. Russia itself was occupied many times.

Here' something to think on...; What if another country invaded the USA and then proceeded to occupy it by brutal methods ? That's what has and is happening in Chechnya thanks to Russia.

Here is something to think on. What do you think migrating Europeans did to the Native Indians?

CR-1 Timeline

March'07 NOA1 date, case transferred to CSC

June'07 NOA2 per USCIS website!

Waiver I-751 timeline

July'09 Check cashed.

Jan'10 10 year GC received.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

I highly recommend you to go to Grozny and check the place out. You may change your anti-Russian tune.

I suspect that you got your education somewhere in Latvia/Lithuania area - they adopted "anti-Russian" view on history and teach this propaganda in their schools, much like back in the days, communist propaganda was taught in the USSR.

Russians are their worst enemy, true. But, unlike some small muslim separatist regions, Russians are not terrorists and are not a threat to their neighbors.

And the sad part is they will never know anything else...and they have nobody to blame but themselves. Russians are their own worst enemy. I can't say I feel sorry for them...they bring it upon themselves and I see no change for them in the future. The best thing that could happen to Russia imo is that it implodes upon itself, gets split into several different country's so the chances of it bringing harm upon it's neighbors would be limited at best.

CR-1 Timeline

March'07 NOA1 date, case transferred to CSC

June'07 NOA2 per USCIS website!

Waiver I-751 timeline

July'09 Check cashed.

Jan'10 10 year GC received.

Filed: Country: Belarus
Timeline

I'm not so sure you can attribute this to being primarily a religiously based conflict. What I have heard seems to suggest more of a political/ethnic basis for their stated grievances.

People rarely use themselves as a suicide weapon over mere politics. Whether a person's political views win out are mute when you are dead. Religious references to the rewards in the afterlife would clearly be a much stronger influence than mere politics. Sure, people have fought and died over political differences, but fighting and dying is far different that purposely committing suicide to kill and terrorize. Your average soldier fights to live.

Why did the Japs fly kamikaze suicide planes? Surely not over politics. Likely there was an ethnic component to it as well as cultural and religious. The Emperor was perceived by the Japanese people as being divine and godly. After they were thoroughly and unconditionally defeated they were shown a different path.

In any event, Muslims from many nationalities, races, and backgrounds have committed terroristic suicide all over the world and continue to do so regularly. That fact is hard to ignore. I know zero about Islam, but I clearly see a pattern going on here.

"Credibility in immigration policy can be summed up in one sentence: Those who should get in, get in; those who should be kept out, are kept out; and those who should not be here will be required to leave."

"...for the system to be credible, people actually have to be deported at the end of the process."

US Congresswoman Barbara Jordan (D-TX)

Testimony to the House Immigration Subcommittee, February 24, 1995

Filed: Timeline

People rarely use themselves as a suicide weapon over mere politics. Whether a person's political views win out are mute when you are dead. Religious references to the rewards in the afterlife would clearly be a much stronger influence than mere politics.

QFT

Why did the Japs fly kamikaze suicide planes?

Jap (jp)

n. Offensive Slang

Used as a disparaging term for a person of Japanese birth or descent

I highly recommend you to go to Grozny and check the place out. You may change your anti-Russian tune.

I suspect that you got your education somewhere in Latvia/Lithuania area - they adopted "anti-Russian" view on history and teach this propaganda in their schools, much like back in the days, communist propaganda was taught in the USSR.

Russians are their worst enemy, true. But, unlike some small muslim separatist regions, Russians are not terrorists and are not a threat to their neighbors.

LOL ? It was Russia along with it's #1 ally and trading partner NAZI Germany that invaded Eastern Europe including the Baltic country's and then proceeded to deport tens of thousands of Eastern Europeans to a sure death in Siberia. After Russia's #1 ally and trading partner NAZI Germany turned on her she deported, brutalized and butchered hundreds of thousands more of said Eastern Europeans. The only people who even mention that fantasy war aka "Great Patriotic War" is Russians. For the rest of Europe WW2 started in 1939 when Russians along with their #1 ally and trading partner NAZI Germany invaded Poland. Do a google on "Molotov - Ribbentrop Pact" or even "NKVD - Gestapo Conferences".

Let's see who has the twisted take on history...and btw I have been to Russia.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German%E2%80%93Soviet_military_parade_in_Brest-Litovsk <--- Gotta love it eh ? :whistle:

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/europe/article2163481.ece

Textbooks rewrite history to fit Putin’s vision

http://eurodialogue.org/OSCE-Resolution-Equating-Stalinism-With-Nazism-Enrages-Russi

OSCE RESOLUTION EQUATING STALINISM WITH NAZISM ENRAGES RUSSIA

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historical_revisionism_(negationism)

"In May 2009, Russian president, Dmitri Medvedev, established the History Commission of Russia (formally, the Presidential Commission of the Russian Federation to Counter Attempts to Falsify History to the Detriment of Russia's Interests) to counter aggressive attempts to rewrite history to Russian disadvantage, yet Alexander Cherkasov of the Memorial human-rights group, called it a regression to Soviet-era control.[52] The textbook History of Russia and the World in the 20th Century (2004), by Nikita Zagladin, replaced the National History: 20th Century, by Igor Dolutsky; Zagladin’s textbook was produced under the aegis of President Vladimir Putin, who wanted a more patriotic textbook. Critics of the textbook note the lack of detail about historical events such as the Siege of Leningrad (1941–44), the Gulag forced-labour camps, the Russo–Finnish Winter War (1939–40), the First Chechen War (1994–96), and the Second Chechen War (1999–2000), as serious factual inaccuracies; most egregious, the critics propose, is the absence of the Holocaust (1933–45), and the glorification of the rule of Josef Stalin (1922–53).

http://www.rferl.org/content/In_Russia_Pulling_A_Veil_Over_Stalins_Crimes/1504923.html

In Russia, Pulling A Veil Over Stalin's Crimes

http://www.buzzle.com/articles/302101.html

The War? Nothing to Do With Stalin, Says Russia's President, Dmitry Medvedev

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/28411205/ns/world_news-europe/

Dictator Stalin voted third-greatest Russian

http://codru.eu/en/news/1-latest-news/527-russia-rejects-moldovan-wine-amid-history-dispute

Russia rejects Moldovan wine amid history dispute

Edited by Why_Me

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Russians are not terrorists and are not a threat to their neighbors.

Tell that to the Georgians.

That'd be like saying, "Americans are no threat to Iraqis."

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"