Obama 2012

Republican Rule Day 2: Smackdown of the Democrats and Their Hatred of the Constitution!

38 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

The GOP's first scheduled vote with a real budget impact is this:

In a letter to Boehner, budget office director Douglas Elmendorf estimated repeal [of the affordable health care act] would increase the deficit by $230 billion from 2012 to 2021, the 10-year estimating period for budget projections.

But hey, they saved $35MM. :rofl:

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I haven't proposed saving "at least $100 billion the first year alone" - the GOP has.

Even $100 billion isn't gonna help much when our annual deficits are 13-15 times that amount.

biden_pinhead.jpgspace.gifrolling-stones-american-flag-tongue.jpgspace.gifinside-geico.jpg

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

The GOP's first scheduled vote with a real budget impact is this:

Dog, we don't know what the *real* budget impact of Obamacare is going to be in 20-friggin-21. No-one does.

biden_pinhead.jpgspace.gifrolling-stones-american-flag-tongue.jpgspace.gifinside-geico.jpg

Dog, we don't know what the *real* budget impact of Obamacare is going to be in 20-friggin-21. No-one does.

True but the CBO has for decades been the institution that puts price tags on legislation. Absent of a better measure, that's the number that legislation is measured on. Unless you're John Boehner and don't like what they say, that is.

Even $100 billion isn't gonna help much when our annual deficits are 13-15 times that amount.

True but that would be a real start. Something I could take as a serious signal to address short term deficits. At the end of the day, revenues will need to be raised and expenditures ought to be driven down - across the board. There cannot be any sacred cows if we're ever going to get the budget under control.

Modern day Pharisees.

Boehner may be our first black speaker:

President Obama has even joked about the infamously browned Boehner, quipping, "We have a lot in common. He is a person of color -- although not a color that appears in the natural world."

Boehner's wife, Debbie, said on the program that he's been dark even before their 37-year marriage began.

"Listen, I've never been in a tanning salon in my life," Boehner said. "I've never used a tanning product in my life."

http://washingtonscene.thehill.com/in-the-know/36-news/7473-boehner-no-tanning-salons-no-bottle-bronze

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

Boehner may be our first black speaker:

He's a deep, bed-tanned orange. There's no friggin way that's natural, unless he has some medical condition. Tanning pills, body spray perhaps?

John-Boehner-12.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

He's a deep, bed-tanned orange. There's no friggin way that's natural, unless he has some medical condition. Tanning pills, body spray perhaps?

John-Boehner-12.jpg

Must be an alien from some other planet!! Where is his birth certificate??? :rofl:

John-Boehner-12.jpg

You can generally tell a spray on tan by looking at the scalp line, or a tanning bed tan by looking around the eyes. Some Southern Europeans are just naturally that dark, or even darker. I had a Greek friend that was mistaken for being African American all the time, with that nappy, curly hair and dark complexion.

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

You can generally tell a spray on tan by looking at the scalp line, or a tanning bed tan by looking around the eyes. Some Southern Europeans are just naturally that dark, or even darker. I had a Greek friend that was mistaken for being African American all the time, with that nappy, curly hair and dark complexion.

He's deep orange. What would be telling is to see a side-by-side pick of him now and back when he was younger.