Filipina35

EAD ordered...how long until card?

6 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: China
Timeline

OUR TIME LINE Please do a timeline it helps us all, thanks.

Is now a US Citizen immigration completed Jan 12, 2012.

1428954228.1592.1755425389.png

CHIN0001_zps9c01d045.gifCHIN0100_zps02549215.gifTAIW0001_zps9a9075f1.gifVIET0001_zps0a49d4a7.gif

Look here: A Candle for Love and China Family Visa Forums for Chinese/American relationship,

Visa issues, and lots of info about the Guangzhou and Hong Kong consulate.

once the card is sent out it only takes a few days average, a week at most for it to arrive in your mailbox, mine was sent priority mail with delivery confirmation. If you check your status online and/or receive an e-mail about "post decision activity" you can literally start counting the days till you receive the envelope. It threw me off at first to see my online status for the I-751 switching a step backwards from "card production" to "post decision activity" but then read here that in 99% of the cases it does mean the actual mailing happened.

Congrats on the EAD approval!!

Maxximus

10/13/2010 - Mailed in The Package (AOS, I-765, I-130)

10/17/2010 - USPS confirms delivery to USCIS

10/25/2010 - Check cashed

10/26/2010 - All applications been worked on aka touched

10/28/2010 - NOA1 Receipts for applications received

11/24/2010 - Received appointment for biometrics in the mail for 12/17 *yay*

12/17/2010 - 9.25 a.m. - 9.45 a.m. Biometrics done !!

12/23/2010 - EAD Approved and Card on its way - Email notification received *yay*

01/03/2011 - WOOOHOOO ...EAD Card in Hand!

01/04/2011 - Oh boy....Received Interview Letter today - February 3rd is the day! :)

02/03/2011 - Interview scheduled 12:45 p.m. - out of there before 1:30 p.m. - further review

Coming home, checking for touches at 5:30 p.m. - CARD PRODUCTION ORDERED !!!!

Thank you All on Visajourney for your inputs, experiences and thoughts!!!

02/09/2011 - Yup another e-mail saying that my card production was ordered.

02/10/2011 - E-mail notification "Approval letter was sent today"

02/14/2011 - Welcome Letter / Approval NOA and Card (separate envelope) received!!! :D

Late November 2012 (have to look up my receipts ;) - mailed in ROC I-751

12/12/2012 - NOA 1, status extension received

12/18/2012 - Biometrics appointment letter received

01/08/2013 - Biometrics done

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline

once the card is sent out it only takes a few days average, a week at most for it to arrive in your mailbox, mine was sent priority mail with delivery confirmation. If you check your status online and/or receive an e-mail about "post decision activity" you can literally start counting the days till you receive the envelope. It threw me off at first to see my online status for the I-751 switching a step backwards from "card production" to "post decision activity" but then read here that in 99% of the cases it does mean the actual mailing happened.

Congrats on the EAD approval!!

Maxximus

Hey that happened to me too said in production lol then I received it Monday and then looked and it says post decision lol my AP also says initial review but I got that also. MMMM strange things happening in USCIS offices lol Mine was sent priority mail too.

Divorced !st November 2012.

Married only 2 years 1 month

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

thread moved from AOS to Working & Traveling During US Immigration forum as more appropriate location for discussions about the EAD

“...Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we knew all about everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there?”

. Lucy Maude Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

5892822976_477b1a77f7_z.jpg

Another Member of the VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.