Ray & Ces

CASE COMPLETE.. .. then GOT RFE?

47 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

Hello beancare, thank you for the response... well some of my friends here they said this is a late emailed..according to NVC operator when I asked my concern, they said nothing to worry because my case complete...but this is scary because some vj members advices..really scared for me... I wish and pray my our papers will be fine.

Ray & Ces

You have not read our posts very carefully... You are NOT fine!

If you want to suceeed at the Interview, you absolutely need to take steps to either show more income or get a qualified Co-Sponser.. Your mother-in-Law is not qualified to be your Co-Sponser since she has no income and insufficient assets and cash..

Your husband either needs a job showing a minimum of 18,212.00 of annual income or if falls short, can make up the diference by showing 3 times cash value in assets.. If you have a co-sponser, they need to show proof of sufficient income for household size (including yourself) or 5 times cash value in assets.. They have to prove they have sole ownership of those assets..

Dont get the false impression you are ok, those posts are WRONG!

If your co-sponser is using cash or assets as proof, they need to have a minimum of ~92,000.00 in cash or assets with proof of sole custody of those assets...

Please take pushbrk's posts seriously.. Your husband needs to get a second job, or a better job, or a qualified co-sponser, or your VISA will be denied at your interview..

Kenny

Edited by kennym

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Read and understand your not going to be approved.

Maybe you better hire a attorney to understand your income does

not meet the requirement of USCIS and you need a CO-sponsor for your

interview to go good or no Visa

Good Luck

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.