Channah&Aaron

; NEW JOB

6 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Netherlands
Timeline

Hi you!! :innocent:

Thank you for reading my topic and hopefully you have the answer I'm looking for.. :thumbs:

Aaron (petitioner) and I (beneficiary) have received our NOA1 (VSC) last month. :reading:

I'm quit my job because of re-organisation, but have found a new job. :dancing:

Because I filled in my current job on my G325A form that I'm working for the company "A", and not for my new company "B", ofcourse, I should let them know! :idea:

My question is: how should I let them know? Via E-mail? If so, which E-mail address should I use? Maybe they have a particular E-mail address I have to use. :huh:

Your answer would be very appreciated!!!

holland-flag-44.gifunited-states-flag-88.gif

heart-119.gif August 28th, 2011: Wedding heart-119.giflove-182.gif

AOS
August 31th, 2011: applied for SS#
September 6th: received SS#
September 26th, 2011: AOS sent
September 30th, 2011: NOA1
October 6th, 2011: NOA1 hard copy
October 26th,2011: Biometrics
October 28th, 2011: case transferred to California for faster processing
December 5th, 2011: received EAD/AP card
February 22nd, 2012: Green card in production
February 27th, 2012: GREEN CARD in hand, yaaay!!!

November 10th, 2013: ROC

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Hi you!! :innocent:

Thank you for reading my topic and hopefully you have the answer I'm looking for.. :thumbs:

Aaron (petitioner) and I (beneficiary) have received our NOA1 (VSC) last month. :reading:

I'm quit my job because of re-organisation, but have found a new job. :dancing:

Because I filled in my current job on my G325A form that I'm working for the company "A", and not for my new company "B", ofcourse, I should let them know! :idea:

My question is: how should I let them know? Via E-mail? If so, which E-mail address should I use? Maybe they have a particular E-mail address I have to use. :huh:

Your answer would be very appreciated!!!

You do not have to tell them anything.

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

I changed jobs also since I filed our petition. You don't need to tell them anything at this time. However, at a later time your employer will have to provide a letter stating you work for them. Someone can correct me if I am wrong, since I also changed employment. Best regards.

Edited by Joyjoy

02iqn7wnr.png

Timeline

; Really?? So I shouldn't tell them anything about I changed my job? I thought they're going to check everything in order to get our NOA2...... :hehe:

AOS

Not to that level of detail. Your employment becomes more important at the consulate, where you need to prove your job/income can support you and the intending immigrant.

SA4userbar.jpg

Timeline

; I AM the intending immigrant :whistle: .. Ok, I'll just leave it be! Thank you all for your answer!!!! :thumbs:

AOS

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.