^_^

Opting-out of Advanced Imaging Technology and the Pat-down Doesn’t Fly

74 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

I suggest everyone file a lawsuit against the TSA for sexual assault. 10,000 lawsuits later, they will have no choice but to drop this fascist BS.

groping the gecko. sounds like flogging the dolphin.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline

I would do the full body scanner over the pat-down any day. If they wanna get their rocks off looking at a weird image of me apparently "nekkid" then have at it.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

I would do the full body scanner over the pat-down any day. If they wanna get their rocks off looking at a weird image of me apparently "nekkid" then have at it.

step right this way please... :devil:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Go check out the liberal blogosphere. They are pissed off about this. So are the crazy RWN blogs. Lots of peeps are pissed off about this.

To me, the real issue is the radiation from the machines. I don't care about the images (my body shape won't stand out from tens of thousands of others) nor do I care about someone brushing up against my balls (my balls feel just like everyone elses, or so I imagine and hope).

i'm not trying to be in your face with this question so just take it at face value ... this happened with me and i have never flown since. i'm wondering how you would feel if this happened to you since you have such a 'whatever' attitude toward this.

these types of 'in depth' searches where they grab your private areas is not new no matter what they say. they may have just put them in their little rule books but they have been doing them for a long time to select people. and just for the record, for those of you so concerned with 'security' be aware that these detectors do not detect anything concealed inside the body or folds of skin... also be aware that orginally this was given the ok as a SECONDARY means of search, only if primary was set off that someone had an explosive or metal then they would go thru this. but it's that old camel nose, allowed that in, so now we're dealing with the whole darn camel inside the tent!

ok , so if you were given your in depth search, by a person of same sex who is obviously gay and taunting you while doing it, squeezing your private areas and repeatedly "checking" and "checking" and "checking" tell me what you would do? remember now that if you give them any trouble they WILL threaten you with arrest and you are told that after arrest you can be detained for up to 2yrs under new terrorism laws without contact with a lawyer or family. also remember that this is being done in front of MANY people but far enough from line of sight of anyone who would still have possession of their phones/electronics you know there will be no reliable PROOF and far enough that no one can hear what is being said to you.

so what will you do? would you "care" then? becaue this is "our amerika" now

ps

whether they CAN or NOT do what they threaten is not a factor, the simple fact is these people DO make threats and when you are in a situation where you travel all time then suddenly get some freak like that who has the power to screw your life totally ...

do YOU have the money to fight a terrorism charge in court for years? *I* dont

Edited by nab

if you gave your info (receipt #s, full name, etc) to anyone on VJ under the guise that they would "help" you through the immigration journey with his inside contacts (like his sister at USCIS) ... please contact OLUInquiries@dhs.gov, and go to http://www.whitehouse.gov/contact to report anything suspicious. Contact your congressman and senator's offices as well.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

So if you don't want either options, you are in fact not a civil libertarian, and are a terrorist.

No. You ARE a civil libertarian (I AM, you ARE NOT, please do not try to speak for civil libertarians)

You have chosen to take another means of transportation to avoid the government hassel. Good for you. Enjoy your walk, you will following YOUR pricipals and YOUR choice.

i'm not trying to be in your face with this question so just take it at face value ... this happened with me and i have never flown since. i'm wondering how you would feel if this happened to you since you have such a 'whatever' attitude toward this.

these types of 'in depth' searches where they grab your private areas is not new no matter what they say. they may have just put them in their little rule books but they have been doing them for a long time to select people. and just for the record, for those of you so concerned with 'security' be aware that these detectors do not detect anything concealed inside the body or folds of skin... also be aware that orginally this was given the ok as a SECONDARY means of search, only if primary was set off that someone had an explosive or metal then they would go thru this. but it's that old camel nose, allowed that in, so now we're dealing with the whole darn camel inside the tent!

ok , so if you were given your in depth search, by a person of same sex who is obviously gay and taunting you while doing it, squeezing your private areas and repeatedly "checking" and "checking" and "checking" tell me what you would do? remember now that if you give them any trouble they WILL threaten you with arrest and you are told that after arrest you can be detained for up to 2yrs under new terrorism laws without contact with a lawyer or family. also remember that this is being done in front of MANY people but far enough from line of sight of anyone who would still have possession of their phones/electronics you know there will be no reliable PROOF and far enough that no one can hear what is being said to you.

so what will you do? would you "care" then? becaue this is "our amerika" now

ps

whether they CAN or NOT do what they threaten is not a factor, the simple fact is these people DO make threats and when you are in a situation where you travel all time then suddenly get some freak like that who has the power to screw your life totally ...

do YOU have the money to fight a terrorism charge in court for years? *I* dont

You are in America. You are free to choose. Choose to walk and no one will touch you.

This is America...you don't get on until THEY get off.

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Since you didn't provide any context, is the bolded section your conduct in the airport, or the public bathrooms in the subways in NYC? :rofl:

Nope.

context was clear to me but still :rofl: that was funny as heck :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: he just likes them touched (planes, trains and automobiles "another couple balls and an extra set of fingers?")

if you gave your info (receipt #s, full name, etc) to anyone on VJ under the guise that they would "help" you through the immigration journey with his inside contacts (like his sister at USCIS) ... please contact OLUInquiries@dhs.gov, and go to http://www.whitehouse.gov/contact to report anything suspicious. Contact your congressman and senator's offices as well.

You are in America. You are free to choose. Choose to walk and no one will touch you.

ummm post wasnt directed to you gary (man you are an angry little man) and #2 as good and righteous life as i attempt to live i have not conquered walking on water

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

No, that's some old school ######. I'll submit, record everything and file a lawsuit later.

Or at least file a complaint with the ACLU here.

Why not just walk? It is free and it is your choice. Are you a libertarian or not? I mean here is the deal...you want to fly we either take pictures of you to sell on the internet (in case you didn;t notice...without nudity there would BE no internet) or we get to feel you up OR you walk. CHOICE! CHOOSE!

The better way to end the "BS" though (OMG!) would involve a FREE MARKET solution. When the airline ticket sales drop even 10% or 20% the airlines will SCREAM and THAT will make the difference.

Civil Liberty is NOT about making laws and lawsuits, civil liberty is about making choices and following them. If we do that, we FORCE the government to comply with US, rather than THEM forcing US. It is not about asking ONE branch of government (judicial) to control another branch of government (executive), it is about YOU forcing the government to be your servant and not you master.

For the time being, when it serves ME to use air travel, I will let them photograph or feel every inch of my glorius naked body. I've got other things to worry about. My CHOICE. If you do not agree, choose something else.

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Take your homophobia elsewhere.

you say oh who cares if someone touches my private area but when i ask if the same thing happened to you that happened to me you run screaming "homophobe" :rofl:

way to avoid answering

Edited by nab