Amby

satan appears in bathroom tile

13 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

devil_image_europics.jpgA family abandoned their bathroom fearing it had been possessed by the devil after an image of Satan appeared overnight - in a tile.

Laszlo Csrefko spent a fortune renovating the room at the family home in Bekasmegyer, Budapest, with a new bath, shower and tiles.

But after taking her first shower, horrified wife Andrea, 47, fled from the bathroom when she spotted the horned head of the devil in one of the tiles.

"I was naked coming out of the shower and I could suddenly see his eyes staring into me. I just screamed and ran," she said.

Husband Laszlo, 52, explained: "We can't clean it off and it wasn't there when we put the tiles up. It just appeared overnight and nothing can move it.

"The room is always ice cold no matter how high we turn the heating up and we've just stopped using it because it's too spooky.

"We wash in the sink downstairs now," he added.

Now the couple are planning to call in an exorcist to cleanse their bathroom of evil spirits.

"We need some help from God or from the spirit world or we're going to seal up the room forever," said Laszlo.

http://web.orange.co.uk/article/quirkies/Satan_appears_in_bathroom_tile

Life is a ticket to the greatest show on earth.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Maybe it was really Larry Craigs reflection on the bathroom wall.

"Every one of us bears within himself the possibilty of all passions, all destinies of life in all its forms. Nothing human is foreign to us" - Edward G. Robinson.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Does anyone really know what satan looks like ?

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

But after taking her first shower, horrified wife Andrea, 47, fled from the bathroom when she spotted the horned head of the devil in one of the tiles.

"I was naked coming out of the shower and I could suddenly see his eyes staring into me. I just screamed and ran," she said.

"The room is always ice cold no matter how high we turn the heating up and we've just stopped using it because it's too spooky.

Now the couple are planning to call in an exorcist to cleanse their bathroom of evil spirits.

"We need some help from God or from the spirit world or we're going to seal up the room forever," said Laszlo.

Hungarians can be superstitious. I remember being told you can't bring horror comic books into the country. That was in 1990s.

David & Lalai

th_ourweddingscrapbook-1.jpg

aneska1-3-1-1.gif

Greencard Received Date: July 3, 2009

Lifting of Conditions : March 18, 2011

I-751 Application Sent: April 23, 2011

Biometrics: June 9, 2011

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Does anyone really know what satan looks like ?

obama1.jpg

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
readetransferncia1.png

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

readetransferncia1.png

I came with a picture of the preacher from Poltergeist, but you have won this round. And all subsequent rounds, forever.

owl.jpg

I-129F Sent : 2010-02-01

I-129F NOA1 : 2010-02-08

I-129F NOA2 : 2010-03-12

NVC Received : 2010-03-18

NVC Left : 2010-03-22

Consulate Received : 2010-04-12

Packet 3 Received : 2010-04-14

Packet 3 Sent : 2010-04-16 (logged 2010-04-27)

Packet 4 Received : 2010-04-29

Interview Date : 2010-06-02

Interview Result : APPROVED!!!!!!

Visa in hand: 2010-06-09

POE: 2010-06-11

We is married now!: 2010-06-24

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

that is some funny sh.t right there! is that leonardo dicaprio in the background?

Totally. But who's the skirted fellow? I feel this photo may hold all the secrets of the universe.

owl.jpg

I-129F Sent : 2010-02-01

I-129F NOA1 : 2010-02-08

I-129F NOA2 : 2010-03-12

NVC Received : 2010-03-18

NVC Left : 2010-03-22

Consulate Received : 2010-04-12

Packet 3 Received : 2010-04-14

Packet 3 Sent : 2010-04-16 (logged 2010-04-27)

Packet 4 Received : 2010-04-29

Interview Date : 2010-06-02

Interview Result : APPROVED!!!!!!

Visa in hand: 2010-06-09

POE: 2010-06-11

We is married now!: 2010-06-24

Totally. But who's the skirted fellow? I feel this photo may hold all the secrets of the universe.

Old Spice Guy!!

That picture is fantastic. I've been staring at it for a full 90 seconds! :D

K-1:

January 28, 2009: NOA1

June 4, 2009: Interview - APPROVED!!!

October 11, 2009: Wedding

AOS:

December 23, 2009: NOA1!

January 22, 2010: Bogus RFE corrected through congressional inquiry "EAD waiting on biometrics only" Read about it here.

March 15, 2010: AOS interview - RFE for I-693 vaccination supplement - CS signed part 6!

March 27, 2010: Green Card recieved

ROC:

March 1, 2012: Mailed ROC package

March 7, 2012: Tracking says "notice left"...after a phone call to post office.

More detailed time line in profile.