vannessamae

police clearance!!! im just a tourist!!!!

5 posts in this topic

hallo good day vj friends im just Finnish my interview last aug4..the look like Korean consul interview me and asking me for police clearance in Singapore..im just a tourist in Singapore although i going in and out for over a year in Singapore my longest stay there is 2mon,.every year i came down there to visit my friends...i sent my document to my friend to get me a cncc(police clearance in Singapore) but they refuse it because they say that i did not stay there in six month in there country even im in out there..they said also that the us embassy know it...(do they know) i also ask my friends to come back and ask for refusal letter but there refused to gave it also..i try my teacher friend to get me a cncc but same senario....they don't gave it and even stamp of rejection...i really don't know now what to do..and keep asking my self why the consul ask me that maybe he don't know there policy and rules???some body gave me advice and what to do need Ur help

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

*** moving to Embassy/Consulate discussion ***

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

• 2 months later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

hallo good day vj friends im just Finnish my interview last aug4..the look like Korean consul interview me and asking me for police clearance in Singapore..im just a tourist in Singapore although i going in and out for over a year in Singapore my longest stay there is 2mon,.every year i came down there to visit my friends...i sent my document to my friend to get me a cncc(police clearance in Singapore) but they refuse it because they say that i did not stay there in six month in there country even im in out there..they said also that the us embassy know it...(do they know) i also ask my friends to come back and ask for refusal letter but there refused to gave it also..i try my teacher friend to get me a cncc but same senario....they don't gave it and even stamp of rejection...i really don't know now what to do..and keep asking my self why the consul ask me that maybe he don't know there policy and rules???some body gave me advice and what to do need Ur help

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

hello Vanessai have the same case like you!what did you do then when they asked for police clearance?I used work in Singapore but that was just less than 6mos and I come in and out in the country so I was wondering if they will issue me a police clearance?any alternative way to get this done?since it is part of the requirements??what are the things you did?because as far as I know there is some changes effective on september 2010.

Filed: F-3 Visa Country: Singapore
Timeline

Singapore does not issue CNCC for foreigners who have stayed in the country for less than 6 months. There's also a new ruling/policy that they won't issue anymore CNCC to any foreigner anymore regardless of whether he/she is still in the country or not starting October 18,2010.You can surf the web to get the link to Singapore Police Clearance/CNNC. You can write to the US Embassy or any concerned agency and explain to them your situation and the new policy of Singapore. We also went through the same situation wherein we we not able to get a Police Clearance Certificate from Vietnam for my spouse and we just wrote to the NVC regarding our situation and the difficulty of getting one. The NVC just disregarded the document(Vietnam PCC) and went on with the processing of our documents. BTW, I'm residing here in Singapore and when I obtained my CNCC on July ,2010 (that was before they issued the new policy), they informed me that they don't issue CNCC to foreigners who has not lived in the country for less than 6 months. Hope this could help you...God bless!

Edited by hebrews81

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.