Trumplestiltskin

Gingrich, Bolton, Breitbart Team Up With Far-Right Muslim-Basher Geert Wilders For 9/11 Rally

72 posts in this topic

Yep. Notice, however, that I don't think anyone is referring to families of victims as bigots. Its the ones that are using tragedy for their own twisted political and racial, cultural, and religious goals that are the bigots.

Its everyone involved that is at fault. I think its way past time for all religions to come together and respect one another. After all they are all praying to the same thing basically. they cant see,hear,feel or touch the version of their individual almighty. I dont belong to a church but I have faith that there is something far more powerful than what I can ever imagine. I think all of them should have a potluck and STFU!

"I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine."- Ayn Rand

“Your freedom to be you includes my freedom to be free from you.”

― Andrew Wilkow

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

I'm no racist but mexican people suck!

reported!

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

Its everyone involved that is at fault. I think its way past time for all religions to come together and respect one another. After all they are all praying to the same thing basically. they cant see,hear,feel or touch the version of their individual almighty. I dont belong to a church but I have faith that there is something far more powerful than what I can ever imagine. I think all of them should have a potluck and STFU!

+1 dude.

Wishing you ten-fold that which you wish upon all others.

reported!

If I said that I wouldnt be typing right now.

"I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine."- Ayn Rand

― Andrew Wilkow

Timeline

:lol: mods - i mean, they literally 'suck'. I was referring to the way they drink soda with a straw.

:lol:

i prefer from the 2 liter bottle, tyvm.

If I said that I wouldnt be typing right now.

aj's sarcasm is quite obvious at times.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

I think on a basic level, the core group of each of the major religions do respect each other. It is the fundamentalists and extreme fringes that spew the hatred and intolerance. The radicals get more attention and far too often, become the de facto norm in the eyes of many. Sad really.

:lol:

i prefer from the 2 liter bottle, tyvm.

aj's sarcasm is quite obvious at times.

Thats how I took it too. Its funny, cuz depending how a debate is going on any given thread, a person who thinks they have the upper hand in the debate will never report.

On the other hand, the same individuals that are getting hung up by their panties will push the "get me the ** outta here button" then desperately try to show the mod how emotional rapage that has occurred.

― Andrew Wilkow

I think on a basic level, the core group of each of the major religions do respect each other. It is the fundamentalists and extreme fringes that spew the hatred and intolerance. The radicals get more attention and far too often, become the de facto norm in the eyes of many. Sad really.

+1

Off to Lake Chelan!

Edited by Col. Lingus

― Andrew Wilkow

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Post removed by the original posters request. Posts quoting same have also been removed but I am returning the non-quote portions in the thread below:

Dan + Gemvita 4:21 Not even close.

The Nazi movement was bad, bent on destroying Jews. Were all individual Nazi's bad? not at all. But in that case the movement and its leaders is responsible.

However in this case its the opposite, Islam is not bent on destroying the US. A few extremists that claim to follow Islam are.

Now your argument would hold up If AQ or another violent extremist group wanted to build a mosque there. But that is not the case.

Sofiyya 4:58:

You are pretty damn obtuse. Comparing and equating a mosque and a swastika shows that you know little or nothing about either. The hijackers of 9/11 were not following Islam because it doesn't allow for the murder of innocents. There is no "version" of Islam that does. You're the one doing all the face slapping because you have no idea what you are talking about; you're just parrotting hateful, ignorant propaganda about how not all Muslims are bad, but you believe a mosque for the "good" Muslims is insensitive. Get real!

And, there is an operating mosque near ground zero now. Frankly, something godly needs to be there because the people who are joining the protests have abandoned God.

Edited by Kathryn41

“...Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we knew all about everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there?”

. Lucy Maude Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

5892822976_477b1a77f7_z.jpg

Another Member of the VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse!

Timeline

Post removed by the original posters request. Posts quoting same have also been removed but I am returning the non-quote portions in the thread below:

:unsure:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Timeline

:unsure:

You have to give me time to go and do the cut and paste - I wanted to get the notice up quickly so posters would not be upset by what appeared to be disappearing threads. :)

“...Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we knew all about everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there?”

Timeline

Deliberately provocative and baiting post has been removed. Discuss the topic - don't derail it to discuss other posters. Overtly racist comment has also been removed and others may be as well after I have reviewed this thread from the beginning.

Edited by Kathryn41