Trumplestiltskin

Gingrich, Bolton, Breitbart Team Up With Far-Right Muslim-Basher Geert Wilders For 9/11 Rally

72 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Let me clarify further for you. No Muslim bastards are doing anything at Ground Zero. Your precious Ground Zero is stll a bare hole that non-Muslims who don't own it constantly fight over. The Muslim "bastards" you mock own and lease property blocks away from the sacred hole where they actually want to do something for the entire community, including a gym where non-Muslim yuppie bastards can work out.

What a bunch of lemmings you are! Why isn't your outrage directed at the do nothing non-Muslims who allow a monument to terrorism To prevail by doing nothing with that hole to commemorate those who died there? If it's up to those bastards, some of whom lead the effort to bigotize the nation, no one would do anything while they have the control.

Agreed.

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Absolutely. They throw out a one-liner about how they understand that all muslims aren't terrorists or terrorist sympathisers, but no sooner is that out of the way than they proceed as if they had never said it; as if the mere presence of a disclaimer should shield them from accusations of bigotry and blatant prejudice.

The ONLY way a religious center on private property center could be so vehemently opposed is because it's opposition links Islam and its followers to the tragedy on 9/11, blames us all for it, and wants to punish us all for the acts of others.

:thumbs:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

It's slap in the face for bigots. But let's face it, they deserve one really.

:lol:

Ain't that the truth. I mean... seriously... do bigots deserve respect? Free speech, sure... yet as some here are crying foul as to the location/fear/feelings/violence they say is being caused by having a Muslim symbol within a certain distance of the WTC, we can only notice how (yet again, with another flavor this time) the part that deals with the bigotry is somehow minimalized against this backdrop of hysteria and paranoia that is so symptomatic of a certain segment of a very suggestible population.

Wishing you ten-fold that which you wish upon all others.

Timeline

I'm no racist but mexican people suck!

Exactly the reasoning we have here (and interestingly enough - in the thread about the Israeli soldier) - invariably along the lines of:

"Obviously not all muslims are terrorists, but why should we care if muslims are abused in photos because if the shoe were on the other foot they'd be sawing people's heads off!".

Apparently the rights and dignity of muslims should come secondary to the gut outrage of completely unrelated terrorist atrocities. People should be ashamed of themselves.

I understand both sides. To make the point all of Muslims are bad, is lame! To call people who have loved ones who were murdered by radical Muslims, bigots. is also lame.

The leadership on both sides are a fvcking JOKE! ####### for tat religious bullshite.

Edited by Col. Lingus

"I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine."- Ayn Rand

“Your freedom to be you includes my freedom to be free from you.”

― Andrew Wilkow

Timeline

I understand both sides. To make the point all of Muslims are bad, is lame! To call people who have loved ones who were murdered by radical Muslims, bigots. is also lame.

The leadership on both sides are a fvcking JOKE! ####### for tat religious bullshite.

Yep. Notice, however, that I don't think anyone is referring to families of victims as bigots. Its the ones that are using tragedy for their own twisted political and racial, cultural, and religious goals that are the bigots.

Timeline

Not all of the families of 9/11 victims are against this mosque, nor do the people protesting this mosque or these pseudo-celebrity figures showing up in support of them have the right to take part in bigoted acts against what are essentially strangers.

Timeline

I don't doubt that some of the family members are bigots. Perhaps that is a harsh thing to say, but suffering family tragedy does not entitle people to subject others to abuse based on their own pain.

As I said, these protesters don't represent all of the 9/11 families.

Timeline

Not all of the families of 9/11 victims are against this mosque, nor do the people protesting this mosque or these pseudo-celebrity figures showing up in support of them have the right to take part in bigoted acts against what are essentially strangers.

In fact, I do believe that some families are in favor of the reconciliatory and didactic purpose of having a cultural center that would at least attempt at mending cultural fences.

Timeline

In fact, I do believe that some families are in favor of the reconciliatory and didactic purpose of having a cultural center that would at least attempt at mending cultural fences.

Yes - there have been a number of public statements.

Timeline

I don't doubt that some of the family members are bigots. Perhaps that is a harsh thing to say, but suffering family tragedy does not entitle people to subject others to abuse based on their own pain.

As I said, these protesters don't represent all of the 9/11 families.

And such is something that we see over and over throughout history. So sad we can allow ourselves not to learn instead so we evolve into a more civilized society.