^_^

Huckabee hates you and loves illegal aliens

29 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline

You're a voter. That's all the qualification needed.

Hard? I'd imagine that's a slamdunk for Jeb Bush.

I don't know.

Married since 9-18-04(All K1 visa & GC details in timeline.)

Ishu tum he mere Prabhu:::Jesus you are my Lord

Timeline

You make me sick.

The feeling is mutual!

I might have better decision making skills on this if I studied Jeb's recent views. From googling it seems neither Huckabee or Jeb Bush are very supportive of Arizona's new law, which is supported by a lot of the "RWNs" as you love to call us them (*cough*, I am NOT one IMO!). So would either have strong support?

Filed: Timeline

Nice thing about the Republicans situation, finally, it's nobody's turn to have the nomination, and no real leaders have materialized yet. That has got to put the Democrats in a panic, realizing they really have no real targets yet, except for some unknowns in Congress, and the previous administration.

If I were advising the Republicans, I would tell them not to be in a hurry to change things at this point, and keep the Campaign to Reelect the President shadow boxing as long as possible.

The feeling is mutual!

I might have better decision making skills on this if I studied Jeb's recent views. From googling it seems neither Huckabee or Jeb Bush are very supportive of Arizona's new law, which is supported by a lot of the "RWNs" as you love to call us them (*cough*, I am NOT one IMO!). So would either have strong support?

Jeb may not have RWN support but he'd have a ton of Wall Street support. You need one or the other, preferably both, to win the R nom. Huck would get neither.

Edited by Legacy member

Timeline

Jeb may not have RWN support but he'd have a ton of Wall Street support. You need one or the other, preferably both, to win the R nom. Huck would get neither.

Ok, political expert.

Well, seriously you do know more about this than me at the moment. :jest: Remember my first response to a question was 'I just think that'!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
Nice thing about the Republicans situation, finally, it's nobody's turn to have the nomination, and no real leaders have materialized yet.

That was the Republican situation in 2008, and look where it got them.

The ones I see leading the pack are the following:

Romney

Pawlenty

Jindal (if he runs)

Gingrich

Palin, who I hope doesn't try. Democrats hate her so much they'll just do nothing but smear her and the liberal media will jump on board, taking the focus off the issues. That and I don't think she'd make a good president.

RoC Timeline

08/20/2012: Sent I-751 to California Service Center

Our Immigration Checklist

That was the Republican situation in 2008, and look where it got them.

The ones I see leading the pack are the following:

Romney

Pawlenty

Jindal (if he runs)

Gingrich

Palin, who I hope doesn't try. Democrats hate her so much they'll just do nothing but smear her and the liberal media will jump on board, taking the focus off the issues. That and I don't think she'd make a good president.

McCain got it by default, with the power brokers within the party throwing their support behind him, like they did with Doyle. Republicans seem to have a sense of entitlement, when it comes to their leadership, and it has been their Achilles' heel

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

McCain got it by default, with the power brokers within the party throwing their support behind him, like they did with Doyle. Republicans seem to have a sense of entitlement, when it comes to their leadership, and it has been their Achilles' heel

Good point.

RoC Timeline

08/20/2012: Sent I-751 to California Service Center

Our Immigration Checklist

Allegedly Gingrich is using the Ground Zero Mosque controversy to further an anti muslim campaign. Is that going to marginalize him further or make him some kind of Republican darling? I suspect the former but you never know...

Refusing to use the spellchick!

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

... Gingrich is using the Ground Zero Mosque controversy to further an anti muslim campaign. Is that going to marginalize him further or make him some kind of Republican darling? I suspect the former but you never know...

The tea party faction of the GOP isn't very trusting of him, so this is his way of establishing his cred with that crowd. It may not help him a lot, but it won't hurt at all.