웃

Religious Beliefs - Fact or Fiction

142 posts in this topic

If anyone can levitate my cat in the next 5 minutes by power of prayer, I will give all my wad to save the hungry and sick in Africa

That's fair enough isn't it ?

ps how do I scrape this cat off the ceiling without leaving a mark ?

pps I must have doubts or I would give you more than 5 minutes

If within the next 5 years you can explain how something came from nothing I will give you your wad back. :yes:

P.S. Sorry I didnt know you had a ceiling fan.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline

If within the next 5 years you can explain how something came from nothing I will give you your wad back. :yes:

P.S. Sorry I didnt know you had a ceiling fan.

There must be at least a billion things to the power a billion that I can't explain but that's no reason to invent something. Why can't people just say they don't know instead of inventing a concept.

I am 6 foot. My mum was 5 foot and my dad 5 foot 5. I can't figure out how come I am 6 foot but I don't invent something like she MUST have been having an affair with the milkman.

I know that nature abhors vacuum, but it seems that humans can't stand a vacuum either and they must fill it with something that lets their brain go back to sleep.

Edited by saywhat

moresheep400100.jpg

There must be at least a billion things to the power a billion that I can't explain but that's no reason to invent something. Why can't people just say they don't know instead of inventing a concept.

Oh dear god(if you exist and I make this plea because I truley hope you do) please let this individual know that this has been my main point from the get go!!! AS my good friend Christopher Columbus should of realized, dont assume you know certain things without realizing that your "view tools" are a little on the Neanderthal side of reasonable thinking.

I am 6 foot. My mum was 5 foot and my dad 5 foot 5. I can't figure out how come I am 6 foot but I don't invent something like she MUST have been having an affair with the milkman.

Midgets are at the front of the line so please wait your turn.

I know that nature abhors vacuum, but it seems then humans can't stand a vacuum either and they must fill it with something that lets their brain go back to sleep.

I unlike you chose to "just say no" to California air.

Timeline

I unlike you chose to "just say no" to California air.

Been to CA three times - each time it rained worse than Lancashire (pits) every time.

Perhaps big G lives there and didn't want me around

I hope Glen Beck is not made in big G's image. He is starting a church as if he hasn't got enough money.

jeez this cat makes a noise as it goes round in this fan and my bank account is empty.

45% of Americans believe that O was born 'somewhere else' and 95% of them are religious.

40% believe in UFO's and 95% of them are religious

I think I will start my own church and be fabulously rich almost overnight...

shiny suits (no that's vulgar), hand maidens ( not interested in their hands) - but I would like my own plane. Deductible too !

Why go to college - this is the way to go and 95% of the US population think you are right and CANNOT be dissuaded by anyone !

moresheep400100.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Isle of Man
Timeline

What I need to know is whether god is a he or a she. Opinion varies. I am sure Hillary would say one thing and Pat Robertson another.

I live with three females and they are very sensitive about things that men are not;

so in order not to get on the wrong side of someone who is omnivorous, I do need to know for sure.

In the bible God is referred to as a He.

But God is not real. He is non-existent. A figment of the imagination. No different from the morons back in the day that believed in a God of rain, water, love, fire, etc...

The real question is: Is there a devil? That is even stupider and sillier than saying there is a God.

India, gun buyback and steamroll.

qVVjt.jpg?3qVHRo.jpg?1

Timeline

In the bible God is referred to as a He.

But God is not real. He is non-existent. A figment of the imagination. No different from the morons back in the day that believed in a God of rain, water, love, fire, etc...

The real question is: Is there a devil? That is even stupider and sillier than saying there is a God.

49.56 % of Americans believe there is a devil and he was born in Kenya and is good at basketball

Ironic that this same percentage wanted to use thermo nuclear devices on the entire vietnamese/iraqi/afghan population

They see no irony

moresheep400100.jpg