mcdsnight

QUESTION ABOUT NOA2

30 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I'm not sure if it's already asked before, but my sweetie pie is just to eager to know how come other applications get approved faster than those who filed earlier? Does anyone know how does it work? When you just filled out same papers and all, how come their application gets approved or touched and not yours although you filed it like a month or less earlier?

Thank you so much for any response...

God bless everyone!

:help:

whatever comes our way, we are gonna make it through

Timeline

June 02, 2010 - filed K1 visa...

June 07, 2010 - package delivered to USCIS

June 11, 2010 - date of NOA1 but with wrong receipt number and it was transferred from CSC to VSC

June 14, 2010 - check cleared

June 17, 2010 - touched

I hate waiting...:P

in God we trust....

Timeline

I'm not sure if it's already asked before, but my sweetie pie is just to eager to know how come other applications get approved faster than those who filed earlier? Does anyone know how does it work? When you just filled out same papers and all, how come their application gets approved or touched and not yours although you filed it like a month or less earlier?

Thank you so much for any response...

God bless everyone!

:help:

hi there,yes we all hate waiting,i had to wait four n half months for no2, i was so sick to see others before me gettin visa,as i have seen here with our vj family is,that if you have met with fiancee or spend time together, as i was waiting,i would see couple get no2 approve faster then me,but i would see they had met fiancee one or two times more then me, so i think USCIS,wants to see if you guys are going to make it and wait to get approved or will forget about each other soon.i seen couples been approve in a week or in weeks,but as i would see,they have been online dating for a gooooooood while,or had flew to each other several times.now..while you wait,ya gys have to get,and start gettin things together,so try to get ahead,because you may be a lucky one get no2 n not be ready then try to be ready in a rush and not good.during my long wait there were also others waiting as long,other vj's that had made would give us advise on to be patient,so just chill and be ready for when you do get it (no2).after i got no2, i was like supper excited and forgot what was next,so be prepared. you will get it

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

I think that there are some fast treatments for soldieries to open out in the hot places...

God thank you that doesn't add us in these cases.

I would be happy when you would receive your Approves, because we follow you closely!

Good luck!

Timeline

hi there,yes we all hate waiting,i had to wait four n half months for no2, i was so sick to see others before me gettin visa,as i have seen here with our vj family is,that if you have met with fiancee or spend time together, as i was waiting,i would see couple get no2 approve faster then me,but i would see they had met fiancee one or two times more then me, so i think USCIS,wants to see if you guys are going to make it and wait to get approved or will forget about each other soon.i seen couples been approve in a week or in weeks,but as i would see,they have been online dating for a gooooooood while,or had flew to each other several times.now..while you wait,ya gys have to get,and start gettin things together,so try to get ahead,because you may be a lucky one get no2 n not be ready then try to be ready in a rush and not good.during my long wait there were also others waiting as long,other vj's that had made would give us advise on to be patient,so just chill and be ready for when you do get it (no2).after i got no2, i was like supper excited and forgot what was next,so be prepared. you will get it

I can't blame him if he gets pissed over it, but there's really nothing we can do about it. AS much as we want to be together more often, it's hard for him since he is in military. You know all the approval and stuff. Like you have to wait for months for you to have leaves and all. If it;s that easy for him to get here, I bet he'll be here every month. One thing we are worried about though is that when we got our NOA1, the hard copy, they gave us a wrong Ref. No. And they had to send another one to us which is like 20days later that the original date. I hope it didn't affect our application because it's their mistake after all. Thanks for answering...:) God bless us all...

Timeline

June 11, 2010 - date of NOA1 but with wrong receipt number and it was transferred from CSC to VSC

June 17, 2010 - touched

in God we trust....

Timeline

I think that there are some fast treatments for soldieries to open out in the hot places...

God thank you that doesn't add us in these cases.

I would be happy when you would receive your Approves, because we follow you closely!

Good luck!

Oh yeah about that, why do they need to put military members in general if it's just the armed forces...duh....

Good luck to you! I hope we get our NOA2 SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON....

Timeline

June 17, 2010 - touched

in God we trust....

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Singapore
Timeline

It also depends on your service center. For example, the California Service Center takes a little bit longer (depending on flow) to process K-1 and other immigrant applications, considering their geographical position. Vermont is generally quicker.

Timeline

It also depends on your service center. For example, the California Service Center takes a little bit longer (depending on flow) to process K-1 and other immigrant applications, considering their geographical position. Vermont is generally quicker.

ours is in Vermont...but a lot of applicants were already approved but not us....even those who applied later than us...:(

Timeline

June 17, 2010 - touched

in God we trust....

cali last yr. is the one moving fast and vermont is slow... but this yr. the vermont move fast and cali. slow their process... :blush:

N-400:
May 9, 2017: N-400 packet was sent
May 15, 2017: NOA1 
June 05, 2017: Biometric Done
June 19, 2017: Case is in Line for an Interview
June 25, 2018: USCIS Scheduled an Interview
Aug. 02, 2018: Interview Date- APPROVED!
Aug. 09, 2018: Oath Ceremony

My Group

My Blog

Every file is different. Some people send a lot of paperwork, some people send only what is required. Some people have criminal backgrounds and others don't. Some people have common names, others are unique. Some files are on the top of the pile, others are on the bottom. Some files are given to adjudicators who work quickly, some are given to adjudicators who take lots of coffee breaks.

It is impossible to say for certain why some cases are approved faster than others. You can look at the current statistics to get an idea of what the current trend is, but that is no guarantee that your case will be approved as quickly as others. You just have to have patience, and only when your case falls outside of the stated guidelines (currently 5 months) should you worry.

K-1

I-129F NOA1 : June 1, 2010

I-129F NOA2 : June 28, 2010

Interview Date : Sept 28, 2010

Wedding: Apr 16, 2011

AOS

Approved : July 25, 2011

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

It all depends on where you sent it, like someone mentioned, right now VSC is faster, but a few months ago CSC was faster. It also depends on the couple. Some cases are easier to approve than others. All depends on how quickly your background can be checked, where you've lived etc... if either of you have been married before, applied for Visa's before... all those minor details can add up.

Being in the military does not make it faster. My fiance is in the military as well and ours got approved in the expected time frame... which was a little over 2 months at the time. In our case neither of us was previously married, both lived and grew up in one city our whole lives with clear background checks.

See profile for our K-1 Visa/AOS story from 2010-2011Apparently we love USCIS/NVC so much we left and are doing it again! This time giving IR-1 a whirl. Rock on immigrators.

07/09/2014 sent in IR-1 packet to Chicago Lockbox

07/16/2014 NOA1

07/17/2014 check cashed by USCIS

10/01/2014 found out we are expecting baby #2 June 2015!

12/15/2014 NOA2

12/30/2014 Case received by NVC

03/23/2015 Received Case and Inv # from NVC after many calls and bogus excuses.

03/24/2015 AOS payment accepted by NVC

04/09/2015 IV payment finally accepted by NVC after the set the wrong fee and took weeks to correct it.

*many more delays thanks to the agency processing my fingers prints to the RCMP and the post office losing our mail*

05/20/2015 Packet sent to NVC via UPS, eta May 28.

06/16/2015 Baby #2 due - homebirth in Scottsdale, AZ

Timeline

Every file is different. Some people send a lot of paperwork, some people send only what is required. Some people have criminal backgrounds and others don't. Some people have common names, others are unique. Some files are on the top of the pile, others are on the bottom. Some files are given to adjudicators who work quickly, some are given to adjudicators who take lots of coffee breaks.

It is impossible to say for certain why some cases are approved faster than others. You can look at the current statistics to get an idea of what the current trend is, but that is no guarantee that your case will be approved as quickly as others. You just have to have patience, and only when your case falls outside of the stated guidelines (currently 5 months) should you worry.

PATIENCE is the key...Thank you so much for this response. One thing I am sure though, our paperworks are in God's hand...He approves it at the right time and at right place.:)

Now I am enlightened... :thumbs:

Timeline

June 17, 2010 - touched

in God we trust....

Timeline

It all depends on where you sent it, like someone mentioned, right now VSC is faster, but a few months ago CSC was faster. It also depends on the couple. Some cases are easier to approve than others. All depends on how quickly your background can be checked, where you've lived etc... if either of you have been married before, applied for Visa's before... all those minor details can add up.

Being in the military does not make it faster. My fiance is in the military as well and ours got approved in the expected time frame... which was a little over 2 months at the time. In our case neither of us was previously married, both lived and grew up in one city our whole lives with clear background checks.

I hope ours moves the same way, whatever happens, I have faith that one day I'll wake up with smile on my face coz of it... Thank you so much for sharing. And congrats to both of you...

Timeline

June 17, 2010 - touched

in God we trust....

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

I hope ours moves the same way, whatever happens, I have faith that one day I'll wake up with smile on my face coz of it... Thank you so much for sharing. And congrats to both of you...

You'll have it before you know it. Waiting is the worst.

See profile for our K-1 Visa/AOS story from 2010-2011Apparently we love USCIS/NVC so much we left and are doing it again! This time giving IR-1 a whirl. Rock on immigrators.

07/09/2014 sent in IR-1 packet to Chicago Lockbox

07/16/2014 NOA1

07/17/2014 check cashed by USCIS

10/01/2014 found out we are expecting baby #2 June 2015!

12/15/2014 NOA2

12/30/2014 Case received by NVC

03/23/2015 Received Case and Inv # from NVC after many calls and bogus excuses.

03/24/2015 AOS payment accepted by NVC

04/09/2015 IV payment finally accepted by NVC after the set the wrong fee and took weeks to correct it.

*many more delays thanks to the agency processing my fingers prints to the RCMP and the post office losing our mail*

05/20/2015 Packet sent to NVC via UPS, eta May 28.

06/16/2015 Baby #2 due - homebirth in Scottsdale, AZ

Last year the wait was an average of 3-4 months for California and Vermont was way behind. Everyone wants to be the one that magically gets approved in a few days, but it rarely happens. You will see your loved one soon enough.

England.gif England!

And in this crazy life, and through these crazy times

It's you, it's you, You make me sing.

You're every line, you're every word, you're everything.

b0cb1a39c4.png

ROC Timeline

Sent: 7/21/12

NOA1: 7/23/12

Touch: 7/24/2012

Biometrics: 8/24/2012

Card Production Ordered: 3/6/2013

*Eligible for Naturalization: October 13, 2013*

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.