Pinocchio Liberal

Anything goes board.

68 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Family insults. Racist comments. Just a place where some of us could go at it without offending others. You could keep the same rules except be a little more lenient. Just a thought.

Did you contact the Cap'n yet, about you paying for a sub-forum? What was the response?

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

As I said it's really none of your business anymore than it's mine to question why you react to some posters.

As to Marc - sometimes he does "rile me up" sometimes he doesn't. Most of the time I don't take it particularly seriously. However - seeing as you ask. Marc likes to use people's family and personal situations for his own amusement. I have mentioned in the past:

1) having a parent who has mental health issues - cue many posts from him involving strait jackets, youtube music videos featuring songs titles involving insanity etc etc.

2) having one of my cats die suddenly towards the end of last year - guess what. Post after post from him "How's the kitty".

3) having broken up with my wife (not long after the cat situation) and moved back to the UK (you know more about this than most people here) - guess what... same again.

I have indeed called Marc a drunk in the past, because to me - that's how he comes across (and clearly quite a few people are of the same opinion). I have no idea if he does have problems with alcohol, nor do I really care. But if he did, and if I knew it and used it to try to get under his skin, well... there's a difference between making an immature comment, and being a complete A-hole. Marc doesn't understand that.

I believe you had a similar situation with another poster about your own divorce a ways back - so I'm sure you can appreciate where I'm coming from.

Now I've put all this out there - let's see who uses it as ammunition. There are a few people here who roll that way.

Before anyone buys into this self proclaimed victim-hood we must take a look at the time lines in which they've occurred. Just remember Six if you wanna make remarks about me that are south of the border then your gonna get knocked to the south pole.

Mad house with a pic of a guy going crazy for a siggy is okay? Divorce? did you cry and whine when you broke up with your HS sweetie? Im not gonna pick your side in a whine about your divorce He!! you might have been an utter a-hole! I dont KNOW! You want sympathy? :bonk: The kitty remark was made without knowing it died the remark was made because i knew it was sick. Just like above you attempted to call me a racist at the drop of a hat!

"I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine."- Ayn Rand

“Your freedom to be you includes my freedom to be free from you.”

― Andrew Wilkow

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Divorce? did you cry and whine when you broke up with your HS sweetie? Im not gonna pick your side in a whine about your divorce He!! you might have been an utter a-hole! I dont KNOW! You want sympathy? :bonk:

Oh yes, please Captain. Let's have a forum where we can have more of this.

You selectively left some out.

Why does Marc want a place specifically to make derogatory comments about family members and racist insults?

There are plenty of other forums out there for that.

"I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine."- Ayn Rand

― Andrew Wilkow

You selectively left some out.

Why does Marc want a place specifically to make derogatory comments about family members and racist insults?

There are plenty of other forums out there for that.

How about 4chan? :devil:

24q38dy.jpg

How about 4chan? :devil:

Whats 4 chan? Seeing youve been there why dont you enlighten me.

― Andrew Wilkow

Whats 4 chan? Seeing youve been there why dont you enlighten me.

It would be hard to describe. I certainly don't spend a lot of time there, but if you're looking for a place where ANYTHING goes, that would certainly be it. ;)

Google it. ;)

24q38dy.jpg

http://www.4chan.org/

It's the Japanese version of OT.

Im waitin for mister victim to come redeem himself! I dont need no Japanese BS! We will see what happens real soon.

― Andrew Wilkow

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Theres no "timeline" about it, you use whatever you can get to try to get something over on me because you lack the wit to do it any other way.

There's no "victimhood" about it. I honestly don't give a toss about this stuff, it isnt insulting because you only know third hand information and because I could honestly care less what some middle-aged Internet loser thinks, but I find you thoroughly contemptible because of it. Of course you want to find a justification, because there's never a point where you'd have the guts to restrain yourself. You're a dumb, unfunny guy who makes cracks about peoples personal difficulties. Grow up.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline
Si, man: "ready, fire, AIM!"

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

Theres no "timeline" about it, you use whatever you can get to try to get something over on me because you lack the wit to do it any other way.

There's no "victimhood" about it. I honestly don't give a toss about this stuff, it isnt insulting because you only know third hand information and because I could honestly care less what some middle-aged Internet loser thinks, but I find you thoroughly contemptible because of it. Of course you want to find a justification, because there's never a point where you'd have the guts to restrain yourself. You're a dumb, unfunny guy who makes cracks about peoples personal difficulties. Grow up.

I made a request in the site discussion area to make a request. THATS ALL! Then you bring all your personal baggage in here complaining how youve been wronged.

Lets dissect the above statement shall we? No victim-hood. then you say you dont give a toss. We both know that when writing a story we start with a subject. Now that we have established your story is that of victim-hood we should move on to the next sentence. Which is about how you dont give a toss!

My thinking is if you dont give a toss you wouldnt be wasting your time with a fvcked-up drunk :devil: Then comes the part where I only know so much about an occurrence thats happened to hundreds of thousands of people. Then come the verbs of middle aged internet loser. WOW! seems like you are becoming what you are complaining about? Lets move on. Then comes the vomit of hate and discontent!

Wouldnt it been easier just to say thanks? After all, growing-up is very hard to do.

― Andrew Wilkow

I believe this is fitting!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMAv1n8ieWE

― Andrew Wilkow

― Andrew Wilkow