The_Dude

Australia Opening It's Borders?

40 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

ozimmigration.jpg

All day today, I have been seeing this advert at the top banner of VJ. So, is it true, Australia is opening it's borders? This seems like it will hasten Australia's transition from a sovereign state to that of India's southern most province.

That's interesting because they are proposing to cut immigration by half - to 170k per annum.

I have googlesyndication.com blocked [firefox no-script], so no ads appear for me.

Edited by Heracles

According to the Internal Revenue Service, the 400 richest American households earned a total of $US138 billion, up from $US105 billion a year earlier. That's an average of $US345 million each, on which they paid a tax rate of just 16.6 per cent.

Timeline

That's interesting because they are proposing to cut immigration by half - to 170k per annum.

I have googlesyndication.com blocked [firefox no-script], so no ads appear for me.

I wish I could have no-ad, or script blocker. Hell, I wish I could have a fully updated browser. But because of where I work there are issues with logging everything, so I have to continue with the workarounds.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

ozimmigration.jpg

All day today, I have been seeing this advert at the top banner of VJ. So, is it true, Australia is opening it's borders? This seems like it will hasten Australia's transition from a sovereign state to that of India's southern most province.

i've been seeing that too. i'm wondering if booyah is a plant for the australia immigration board.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

i've been seeing that too. i'm wondering if booyah is a plant for the australia immigration board.

If anything, I need to speak to whoever is advertising to get them to block it from any US IP addresses.

According to the Internal Revenue Service, the 400 richest American households earned a total of $US138 billion, up from $US105 billion a year earlier. That's an average of $US345 million each, on which they paid a tax rate of just 16.6 per cent.

Timeline

If anything, I need to speak to whoever is advertising to get them to block it from any US IP addresses.

Exactly. Australia has far too much of a homogeneous population. They need to focus on Indian immigration.

Edited by Rob & Mel

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

hey spooky - they got lots of sheep in australia!

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

I hear they're looking for a few men with a mean long shot.

600px-QDUSharps1874Long-1.jpg

"The fact that we are here today to debate raising America’s debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the U.S. Government can’t pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government’s reckless fiscal policies."

Senator Barack Obama
Senate Floor Speech on Public Debt
March 16, 2006

barack-cowboy-hat.jpg
90f.JPG

We've got a bunch of people they can have.

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

So is that you volunteering to go? :jest:

Of course I'd go. Sh!t, they make more on welfare than we make here working.

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Starting with one of their own that lives here. :rofl:

You need to go there and work. Maybe then you would shut your mouth and learn a thing or two.

Even drive some real cars.

Visa's are based on skills there, therefore, you will need to acquire some.

Edited by Heracles