^_^

Texas mosque and educational center attacked by angry teabagger patriots

18 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

ARLINGTON -- On Friday, members of a south Arlington mosque found graffiti depicting Uncle Sam and Allah in a sexual position spray-painted in the parking lot.

About 1 a.m. Sunday, police and firefighters responded to a call about a fire that destroyed playground equipment at the mosque, the Dar El-Eman Islamic Education Center in the 5500 block of Mansfield Road.

Schoolchildren, who are between 5 and 14, relatives, neighbors and friends raised money to buy the equipment, Principal Amalia Awaida said Wednesday.

Investigators don't yet know whether the incidents are related. The fire did about $20,000 in damage, and arson is suspected, according to a news release from the Arlington Fire Department.

The vandalism "is the fruit of hate," said Jamal Qaddura, president of the mosque. "You keep implanting fear in people's hearts, and it makes them evil."

Awaid said she tells the children, "This is an accident and that no one is trying to hurt them."

"I don't want them to feel that they are threatened or that they are in danger. It is hard for them to understand because this is a house of prayer," she said.

http://www.star-telegram.com/2010/07/28/2368772/arlington-mosque-reports-vandalism.html

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

yeah, just had to be tea party :rolleyes:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

in short, you're shooting in the dark.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Muslim on muslim violence is more common than tea bag on Muslim violence.

Just speaking truth to power.

"The fact that we are here today to debate raising America’s debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the U.S. Government can’t pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government’s reckless fiscal policies."

Senator Barack Obama
Senate Floor Speech on Public Debt
March 16, 2006

barack-cowboy-hat.jpg
90f.JPG

The tea party and their Republican sycophants are at the forefront of the anti-Mosque hate campaign when it comes to the Cordoba Center. It's not much of a stretch.

just because you dont want a Mosque at ground zero doesnt mean you hate Mosques

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

The tea party and their Republican sycophants are at the forefront of the anti-Mosque hate campaign when it comes to the Cordoba Center. It's not much of a stretch.

It's a big stretch from New York to Texas. Why aren't the other 1,500 plus mosques under attack?

BTW, the last attack on mosque in Georgia was committed by a Muslim who prayed at the mosque he vandalized.

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/24153075/detail.html

What does the tea party have to do with mosques anyway?

David & Lalai

th_ourweddingscrapbook-1.jpg

aneska1-3-1-1.gif

Greencard Received Date: July 3, 2009

Lifting of Conditions : March 18, 2011

I-751 Application Sent: April 23, 2011

Biometrics: June 9, 2011

Opposition to the mosque at Ground Zero assumes that the mosque is at Ground Zero (it isn't) and that there is something wrong with a mosque being lhere (only if you are a bigot)

Please... if you want to make logical thinking people believe that these people didnt pick this location on purpose then you my friend have become the biggest fool known to mankind.

Edited by _Simpson_

More than likely these were Obama supporters who got lost on theyre way to AZ!

"I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine."- Ayn Rand

“Your freedom to be you includes my freedom to be free from you.”

― Andrew Wilkow