DEDixon

Your Status?

336 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Status check: wishing I were still in bed and not getting ready for a 10am call (I was supposed to prep for it on Friday). Getting a mani/pedi later -- I have a date tonight. Someone different from my current paramour.

does he or she :) know?

Life..... Nobody gets out alive.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

oral surgeon just called to let me know I can't have my bottom wisdom teeth removed without iv sedation because they have to remove gum and bone :dead:

sounds like the roots are wrapped around the bone.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

does he or she :) know?

Yes, he knows. We aren't monogamous with each other, which was agreed upon at the start of our relationship. What I found initially irritating and now find pretty funny is that when I told him that I had a date tonight, he started acting jealous and huffy, even though a) he was the one who said he didn't do monogamy so it would be fine if I saw other people and b) he didn't get jealous. :lol: He's apologised now though.

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que

I need a nap. Cleaned this morning and did the shopping. Now want a nap and some pool time. Also have to make time somewhere to work on setting up a small online business. That might have to wait until tomorrow. cool.gif

Also making time to speculate on Maven's new paramour.

Post on Adjudicators's Field Manual re: AOS and Intent: My link
Wedding Date: 06/14/2009
POE at Pearson Airport - for a visit, did not intend to stay - 10/09/2009
Found VisaJourney and created an account - 10/19/2009

I-130 (approved as part of the CR-1 process):
Sent 10/01/2009
NOA1 10/07/2009
NOA2 02/10/2010

AOS:
NOA 05/14/2010
Interview - approved! 07/29/10 need to send in completed I-693 (doctor missed answering a couple of questions) - sent back same day
Green card received 08/20/10

ROC:
Sent 06/01/2012
Approved 02/27/2013

Green card received 05/08/2013

Also making time to speculate on Maven's new paramour.

laughing.gif If you're nice to me, I'll PM you a pic. I appear to have a new type -- lefty, bearded intellectuals in their 40s.blush.gif

laughing.gif If you're nice to me, I'll PM you a pic. I appear to have a new type -- lefty, bearded intellectuals in their 40s.blush.gif

How long do I have to be nice for? unsure.gif It's not really a natural state for me.

I'm good with lefty intellectuals in their 40's, but the beard would have to go. dead.gif

Sent 10/01/2009
NOA1 10/07/2009
NOA2 02/10/2010

AOS:
NOA 05/14/2010
Interview - approved! 07/29/10 need to send in completed I-693 (doctor missed answering a couple of questions) - sent back same day

ROC:
Sent 06/01/2012
Approved 02/27/2013

How long do I have to be nice for? unsure.gif It's not really a natural state for me.

I'm good with lefty intellectuals in their 40's, but the beard would have to go. dead.gif

You know, I never dated anyone with a beard before "D", my current swain, and I was not sure how I felt about it. In fact, I had always said the thought of snogging someone with a beard made me want to vom. But I never notice it when I'm with D, and it's actually kind of sexy. I know, I can't believe I wrote that either.wacko.gif

You have to be nice for at least one more post. :D

What is wrong with a beard? Maven wont be needing harsh exfoliators when she has a beaded man :P

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

What is wrong with a beard? Maven wont be needing harsh exfoliators when she has a beaded man :P

:rofl:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

It's weird -- I always said no beards. But D has one and it's actually pretty soft. There's something so other about a beard, so unlike what we as women look like, that I am fascinated with touching it. Strange.

I never exfoliate there...blink.gif

You have to be nice for at least one more post. :D

I posted in the American football thread...does that count?

Sent 10/01/2009
NOA1 10/07/2009
NOA2 02/10/2010

AOS:
NOA 05/14/2010

ROC:
Sent 06/01/2012
Approved 02/27/2013

I never exfoliate there...blink.gif

I posted in the American football thread...does that count?

:lol:

No, you have to post here and say something unbelievably flattering about me since I am an attention #######. Not that this makes me any different from anyone else in OT, but y'know.tongue.gif