DEDixon

Your Status?

336 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

finally off work. my dogs know when my work day ends - they watch me closely hoping i will put my hat on or reach for my car keys and sunglasses because that means it is time to go to the park.

Life..... Nobody gets out alive.

Filed: Country: Belarus
Timeline

My Status?

I'm at my work offshore on the Gulf of Mexico. Spent the day riding around in the company helicopter making the rounds to various production platforms. Now I'm back on the main platform goofing off on the company computer after completing my daily reports and e-mailing them off.

And...I finally get to go home tomorrow for 2 weeks after camping out on the Gulf of Mexico for 2 weeks. No more living like a heathen in the wilderness for me. Back to civilization.

"Credibility in immigration policy can be summed up in one sentence: Those who should get in, get in; those who should be kept out, are kept out; and those who should not be here will be required to leave."

"...for the system to be credible, people actually have to be deported at the end of the process."

US Congresswoman Barbara Jordan (D-TX)

Testimony to the House Immigration Subcommittee, February 24, 1995

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

My Status?

I'm at my work offshore on the Gulf of Mexico. Spent the day riding around in the company helicopter making the rounds to various production platforms. Now I'm back on the main platform goofing off on the company computer after completing my daily reports and e-mailing them off.

And...I finally get to go home tomorrow for 2 weeks after camping out on the Gulf of Mexico for 2 weeks. No more living like a heathen in the wilderness for me. Back to civilization.

and thank you for the hard work you do. :thumbs:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Timeline

I suppose I'll get in the spirit of the thread.

My status: I'm at work. Have angry voicemails from business partners asking why I wasn't at the 9AM meeting they never sent me the invite for. Escalate all you want, b1tch. I can't attend a meeting I don't know is happening.

Besides that, I recently followed up with the hiring manager for a position I interviewed for in early June. I was expecting to hear nothing but instead he says he hasn't decided yet. Dude, it's AUGUST.

And there's something wrong with my cell phone and/or my T Mobile service. I'm getting text messages over a half hour after they are sent.

Timeline

I suppose I'll get in the spirit of the thread.

My status: I'm at work. Have angry voicemails from business partners asking why I wasn't at the 9AM meeting they never sent me the invite for. Escalate all you want, b1tch. I can't attend a meeting I don't know is happening.

Besides that, I recently followed up with the hiring manager for a position I interviewed for in early June. I was expecting to hear nothing but instead he says he hasn't decided yet. Dude, it's AUGUST.

And there's something wrong with my cell phone and/or my T Mobile service. I'm getting text messages over a half hour after they are sent.

sounds like a crappy day.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Timeline

Status update: Intermittent production problem affecting an unknown number of users. Major security issue involving client confidentiality. My day now belongs to them.

Oh and I am too cheap to switch to Verizon.

translation: you won't be posting much on vj today?

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Timeline

You know how this ish works, there's a lot of time spent "waiting" on others to finish their tasks. So don't get your hopes up.

so you're still around to anchor "aj news"

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Skype meeting at 8:00AM :angry:

"I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine."- Ayn Rand

“Your freedom to be you includes my freedom to be free from you.”

― Andrew Wilkow