HannahP

What did your last poo look like?

100 posts in this topic

My last BM looked amazingly like pulled pork.

Hmmmmmmmm?!

we met: 07-22-01

engaged: 08-03-06

I-129 sent: 01-07-07

NOA2 approved: 04-02-07

packet 3 sent: 05-31-07

interview date: 06-25-07 - approved!

marriage: 07-23-07

AOS sent: 08-10-07

AOS/EAD/AP NOA1: 09-14-07

AOS approved: 11-19-07

green card received: 11-26-07

lifting of conditions filed: 10-29-09

NOA received: 11-09-09

lifting of conditions approved: 12-11-09

I love deeply spiritual threads such as these.

Le sigh.

Is your poo conservative or liberal? Are my tax dollars going towards supporting your poo? and possibly your poo's children? Is your poo really an American citizen? If you poo over in Mexico, does it have the same rights as American-poo'd poo? Is your poo polluting the gulf coast?

AND -- if you poo in the forest and nobody's around, can you pass the smell off to someone else?

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Are you looking for Photo's? :blink:

"Every one of us bears within himself the possibilty of all passions, all destinies of life in all its forms. Nothing human is foreign to us" - Edward G. Robinson.

Are you looking for Photo's? :blink:

Only if you have hot, male poo. Preferably with developed muscles as my hubby's gotten kind of flabby after living together for seven years. :(

Filed: Country: Belarus
Timeline

since when is it poo and not poop? poop sounds so much better!

Poo sounds kind of gay or something that little babies do. Real manly men call it sh*t, turds, or #######. ;)

"Credibility in immigration policy can be summed up in one sentence: Those who should get in, get in; those who should be kept out, are kept out; and those who should not be here will be required to leave."

"...for the system to be credible, people actually have to be deported at the end of the process."

US Congresswoman Barbara Jordan (D-TX)

Testimony to the House Immigration Subcommittee, February 24, 1995

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Baiting post containing personal attacks has been removed

Edited by Kathryn41

“...Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we knew all about everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there?”

. Lucy Maude Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

5892822976_477b1a77f7_z.jpg

Another Member of the VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse!

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline

I'll never forget reading about colon cleansers on here. Maybe it was Steven who posted a link. The pictures on the website for the colon cleansers(liquid you drink I think) were astonishing. It looked like people pooped out their intestines. It was so horrible, yet...it tempted me to want to buy the cleanser and see if it happened to me too. I never did it. sigh. :(

Edited by chri'stina

Married since 9-18-04(All K1 visa & GC details in timeline.)

Ishu tum he mere Prabhu:::Jesus you are my Lord

I'll never forget reading about colon cleansers on here. Maybe it was Steven who posted a link. The pictures on the website for the colon cleansers(liquid you drink I think) were astonishing. It looked like people pooped out their intestines. It was so horrible, yet...it tempted me to want to buy the cleanser and see if it happened to me too. I never did it. sigh. :(

It's never too late, do it now.

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline

It's never too late, do it now.

Now it's too risky. I have a child, if he needs something and I have to suddenly run to the bathroom every 20 mins, that could be considered neglect and I might get arrested. I should have done it when I had no child. So why doesn't someone else go ahead and try it out. And please report back.

Married since 9-18-04(All K1 visa & GC details in timeline.)

Ishu tum he mere Prabhu:::Jesus you are my Lord