웃

President Obama makes history: First sitting US president to appear on a daytime talk show

11 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Isle of Man
Timeline

President Obama to appear on the ABC's 'The View'; Thursday show also marks Barbara Walters' return

alg_resize_view_barack-obama.jpg

President Obama will break another barrier of sorts: He'll become the first sitting U.S. President to appear on a daytime talk show.

Producers of ABC's '"The View" announced that the President’s interview will be taped Wednesday and broadcast Thursday.

Topics include jobs, the economy, the Gulf Coast oil disaster -- and how Obama’s family is adjusting to life in the White House, the producers said Monday.

Obama could use all the good exposure he can get: A new Quinnipiac University poll found Americans would rather vote for a Republican - any Republican - in 2012 by a 39% to 36% margin.

American voters also reponded by a 48% to 40% margin that Obama does not deserve reelection in 2012, according to the poll.

Obama appeared on "The View" in March 2008 before he was elected, and his wife, Michelle, was a guest co-host three months later.

Thurday's episode will mark "View" creator Barbara Walters' first appearance on the show since she underwent heart valve replacement surgery in May. Walters, 80, announced that she would return to the show full-time in September.

"We are so pleased and honored that President Obama will be a guest on 'The View,'" Walters said in a statement. "This shows that both the President and First Lady feel that our show is an influential and important source of information and news."

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/tv/2010/07/26/2010-07-26_president_obama_to_appear_on_the_abcs_the_view_thursday_show_also_marks_barbara_.html#ixzz0urO3e07I

India, gun buyback and steamroll.

qVVjt.jpg?3qVHRo.jpg?1

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Something tells me he'll be on the next season of Survivor now as well :whistle:

nfrsig.jpg

The Great Canadian to Texas Transfer Timeline:

2/22/2010 - I-129F Packet Mailed

2/24/2010 - Packet Delivered to VSC

2/26/2010 - VSC Cashed Filing Fee

3/04/2010 - NOA1 Received!

8/14/2010 - Touched!

10/04/2010 - NOA2 Received!

10/25/2010 - Packet 3 Received!

02/07/2011 - Medical!

03/15/2011 - Interview in Montreal! - Approved!!!

Blair was on Richard and Judy once. It's about on a level.

I was wrong :crying: I thought Obama had won the political cheese contest. Seems like he has to step up his game.

Refusing to use the spellchick!

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

I thought it would be another Oprah episode.

Here's the summary:

Oprah could stroke Obama's ego while he kisses her rotund azz.

David & Lalai

th_ourweddingscrapbook-1.jpg

aneska1-3-1-1.gif

Greencard Received Date: July 3, 2009

Lifting of Conditions : March 18, 2011

I-751 Application Sent: April 23, 2011

Biometrics: June 9, 2011

This guy sure loves himself.

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Has he broken the record for public appearances or speaking engagements yet? If not, he's got to be close. Dude is on the radio or TV every single day.

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"