pinaypride

Does anyone know any online dating sites where you can meet Americans looking for a wife in the Philippines.

95 posts in this topic

I usually just click on 'interesting' topics on 'New Content' -- it's not as if I actively troll the PI forums. Not that I would.

VJ for me, is a form of entertainment. The OT and RUB forums are quite fascinating, as well.

"stopped" but.. back... and then...back again(same day)...hmmmm...I'm a little confused.

I don't know if it is the summer heat or what, but, some people just seem to be more...spontaneously antagonistic and passive agressive.

Immigration Timeline Summary

10.21.2008 – CR-1 Visa Application Filed (By Hubby's Sec)
09.04.2009 – Visa Interview | Passed
09.10.2009 – Visa Packet Received
09.17.2009 – US Entry | Home
07.05.2011 – ROC Petition Filed
05.01.2012 – ROC Approved (No Interview)
05.18.2012 – 10-year GC Received
06.19.2012 – Eligible to apply for Naturalization
(procrastinated)
06.24.2013 – N-400 Application Filed
09.30.2013 – Civics Test / Interview | Passed
10.03.2013 – Oath Taking Ceremony | Became a USCitizen!
04.14.2014 – Applied for "Expedite Service" Passport (as PI travel date was fast approaching)
04.16.2014 – Passport Issued & Shipped
04.17.2014 – US Passport Received

Our timeline vanished into thin air.

I've contacted the admin several times but I got zero response.

https://meiscookery.wordpress.com

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Why would anyone who isn't Philippine or has a spouse from PI even venture into this forum

God you must live a boring life........

:blush:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

:blush:

lol..Charles....Did you (accidentally) get caught in the crossfire?

Immigration Timeline Summary

10.21.2008 – CR-1 Visa Application Filed (By Hubby's Sec)
09.04.2009 – Visa Interview | Passed
09.10.2009 – Visa Packet Received
09.17.2009 – US Entry | Home
07.05.2011 – ROC Petition Filed
05.01.2012 – ROC Approved (No Interview)
05.18.2012 – 10-year GC Received
06.19.2012 – Eligible to apply for Naturalization
(procrastinated)
06.24.2013 – N-400 Application Filed
09.30.2013 – Civics Test / Interview | Passed
10.03.2013 – Oath Taking Ceremony | Became a USCitizen!
04.14.2014 – Applied for "Expedite Service" Passport (as PI travel date was fast approaching)
04.16.2014 – Passport Issued & Shipped
04.17.2014 – US Passport Received

Our timeline vanished into thin air.

I've contacted the admin several times but I got zero response.

https://meiscookery.wordpress.com

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

rlogan, please drop it. P&K has already apologized.

Pinay Wife

VJ Mod Team

Could you please clarify what you mean by drop "it"? I am most happy to be the only person banned from discussing the topic, if that is what you mean. Because the discussion has continued on without warning to others. So I assume you don't mean that.

If what you mean is strictly with respect to the apology of one person then I shall not name them nor quote them, nor discuss with them further, and instead point to this:

apology

in which the key part is to look for when:

you are blaming the other person and is not a real apology

I apologize too, for misreading things as blaming the OP for poor english. I see now the responses I reviewed were written poorly, and I have misunderstood it as blaming the other person.

In all sincerity being a mod is a thankless task. Even if you sanction me, thanks for being here. If you think I am a jerk now, just think what it would be like with no moderation.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

there's been enough reports on this thread - and i'm closing it as the bickering never seems to end.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.