pinaypride

Does anyone know any online dating sites where you can meet Americans looking for a wife in the Philippines.

95 posts in this topic

In all of the attacks lies a stupid premise: that "love" is some concept that prohibits marrying to improve your life.

:thumbs::thumbs:

1st...OP asks for some online dating referrals.

2nd...Some reply with judgemental and condemning accusations.

3rd...OP humbly and graciously responds by clarifying her intent.

4th...Accusers prey on OP's act of humility by blaming the OP for their lack of understanding stating that it's the OP's fault they made false accusations because they misunderstood.

:thumbs::thumbs:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I did not accuse you of fraud or any other illegal activity, did I? I'm just saying you should take it into consideration. I understand that you, your best friend and your sister are close, but you do not share the same mind or subconscious as they do, which is to say, I hope their intentions are pure, as much as yours are.

I applaud you for being with the person who truly loves you, don't get me wrong. I mean, isn't that the reason why most of us are here, climbing our way past over the mountain of bureaucracy and swimming through red tape, just to be the one we love and who loves us back?

Just... next time choose your words and intent wisely, it may lessen misunderstanding. :thumbs:

And I in turn applaud this marvel of dripping, rancid condescension.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Singapore
Timeline

And I in turn applaud this marvel of dripping, rancid condescension.

I'm just saying that the OP just had a poor choice of words is all, which led to MY misunderstanding.

Just... next time choose your words and intent wisely, it may lessen misunderstanding. :thumbs:

I'm just saying that the OP just had a poor choice of words is all, which led to MY misunderstanding.

English is a second language to the OP. Sometimes, linguistic semantics get lost in translation.

Edited by Pinay Wife

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I figured, and I apologise. Again, I did not mean to be condescending.

This has been a relentless campaign to dodge what the condescention is all about:

I hope their intentions are pure

Your promotion of "purity" is pure, unadulterated horse manure - not to mention hypocritical.

There was no poor choice of words. It has nothing to do with English as a second language.

We have legal and social sanctions against fraud, abuse, lies, deception, failure to fulfill promises and other matters that center generally on the immorality of causing harm to others.

So now, P & K I want to ask this in the most direct way possible, and don't dodge it again:

Beyond this (harm to others) who are you to judge other people's marriages or relationships. Come on buddy - stop pretending this is about the OP choosing words poorly and tell us whether you have the right to pass judgement on other people's relationships.

Do you or don't you? If you do, then tell us what this stems from: The law? Your education?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Singapore
Timeline

Would you stop trolling me, rlogan? I said it was MY misunderstanding. I did not MEAN to be condescending, and if I came across as so, I apologise again, as I already have.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: India
Timeline

Ah, this reminds me why I stopped venturing into the PI sub-forum.

03/27/2009: Engaged in Ithaca, New York.
08/17/2009: Wedding in Calcutta, India.
09/29/2009: I-130 NOA1
01/25/2010: I-130 NOA2
03/23/2010: Case completed.
05/12/2010: CR-1 interview at Mumbai, India.
05/20/2010: US Entry, Chicago.
03/01/2012: ROC NOA1.
03/26/2012: Biometrics completed.
12/07/2012: 10 year card production ordered.

09/25/2013: N-400 NOA1

10/16/2013: Biometrics completed

12/03/2013: Interview

12/20/2013: Oath ceremony

event.png

Why would anyone who isn't Philippine or has a spouse from PI even venture into this forum

God you must live a boring life........

Edited by tallcoolone

youregonnalovemynutsf.jpg

"He always start the fire here in VJ thread and I believe all people will agree with me about it"

How can you say "stopped" when you were obviously here just now? :bonk:

Immigration Timeline Summary

10.21.2008 – CR-1 Visa Application Filed (By Hubby's Sec)
09.04.2009 – Visa Interview | Passed
09.10.2009 – Visa Packet Received
09.17.2009 – US Entry | Home
07.05.2011 – ROC Petition Filed
05.01.2012 – ROC Approved (No Interview)
05.18.2012 – 10-year GC Received
06.19.2012 – Eligible to apply for Naturalization
(procrastinated)
06.24.2013 – N-400 Application Filed
09.30.2013 – Civics Test / Interview | Passed
10.03.2013 – Oath Taking Ceremony | Became a USCitizen!
04.14.2014 – Applied for "Expedite Service" Passport (as PI travel date was fast approaching)
04.16.2014 – Passport Issued & Shipped
04.17.2014 – US Passport Received

Our timeline vanished into thin air.

I've contacted the admin several times but I got zero response.

https://meiscookery.wordpress.com

:P:lol::P

people the OP has no bad intention on her post... for others let's not be judgemental coz the reality... lots of people today do online searching for partners.. accept it or not... if that's the way they found happiness and a good life then good for them... for the misfortunate then let it be a lesson for others and think a million times before they do it, also lots of scammers online... maybe the OP is experiencing now a better life and she is very happy with her found love that's the reason she wants her sister and friends to try also online dating sites.... there's no problem with that... besides not all people who are online get this luck.... if its God's will then harangin mo man yan ng sibat darating at darating yan sa knila... kahit di pa nila i-try mag-online :P :P :P

dami online dating site... merong cherry blossom, merong asianeuro, me filipinaheart, me find love asia... me military dating sites... etc..etc..etc...

wag pansinin ang sabihin ng iba... kung san ka sasaya at sa tingin mo don gaganda ang buhay mo dumuon ka... :innocent: :innocent: :innocent:

Edited by godsgift
N-400:
May 9, 2017: N-400 packet was sent
May 15, 2017: NOA1 
June 05, 2017: Biometric Done
June 19, 2017: Case is in Line for an Interview
June 25, 2018: USCIS Scheduled an Interview
Aug. 02, 2018: Interview Date- APPROVED!
Aug. 09, 2018: Oath Ceremony

My Group

My Blog

Here A Song, Listen to it

The theme of the song is "If you don't like what you just heard, Get the ** Out, Get the ** Out"

youregonnalovemynutsf.jpg

"He always start the fire here in VJ thread and I believe all people will agree with me about it"

N-400:
May 9, 2017: N-400 packet was sent
May 15, 2017: NOA1 
June 05, 2017: Biometric Done
June 19, 2017: Case is in Line for an Interview
June 25, 2018: USCIS Scheduled an Interview
Aug. 02, 2018: Interview Date- APPROVED!
Aug. 09, 2018: Oath Ceremony

My Group

My Blog

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: India
Timeline

I usually just click on 'interesting' topics on 'New Content' -- it's not as if I actively troll the PI forums. Not that I would.

VJ for me, is a form of entertainment. The OT and RUB forums are quite fascinating, as well.

Edited by sachinky

03/27/2009: Engaged in Ithaca, New York.
08/17/2009: Wedding in Calcutta, India.
09/29/2009: I-130 NOA1
01/25/2010: I-130 NOA2
03/23/2010: Case completed.
05/12/2010: CR-1 interview at Mumbai, India.
05/20/2010: US Entry, Chicago.
03/01/2012: ROC NOA1.
03/26/2012: Biometrics completed.
12/07/2012: 10 year card production ordered.

09/25/2013: N-400 NOA1

10/16/2013: Biometrics completed

12/03/2013: Interview

12/20/2013: Oath ceremony

event.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.