pinaypride

Does anyone know any online dating sites where you can meet Americans looking for a wife in the Philippines.

95 posts in this topic

Why don't you meet and make friends with american men that are good and looking for a wife and to settle down. Its not exactly like shopping you know

07-24-2009 Received NOA1
08-05-2009 Touched
10-02-2009 I-797C for Biometrics Appt
10-26-2009 Biometrics Appt. Completed
05-11-2010 Request for Evidence on both the I129F and I130
07-01-2010 Case Transferred to Vermont Service Center
10-20-2011 Contacted Ombudsman
02-07-2012 Case denied after almost 3 years =(
03-07-2012 Appeal Filed!
01-20-2013 Contacted Ombudsman again...

06-25-2013 EOIR Appeal Review

Visit my blog at http://goo.gl/ON4wG/

atckcgod5n.png

I disagree with both of you. The girl is asking for a dating service is all and trying to help sister and friend I dont see how this is any different than asking your buddy if he can set you up with pne of his girlfriends friends. How many people on visajourney used Internet sites to find their wives especially in the Philippino forum? I bet it is well over 50%

I used Filipono Hearts.

Thank you for your concern. ;)And I'll check that website out. ;)

Yeah, I'm just trying to help them. They actually don't know that I'm doing this. Yeah of course I want them to move here too and the easiest to make that happen is to get married to an American citizen. Of course before it happens they must fall in love with each other first. And I'm pretty sure there are lots of men from the U.S. who are also interested in marrying Asian woman. I have a happy life with my husband. We were also introduced through online. We started dating online and we fell in love with each other. Who knows it might also happen to my sister and my best friend.

Btw, i found my husband in hot or not. :P

thanks girl! ;)

u look pretty, btw ;)

Why don't you meet and make friends with american men that are good and looking for a wife and to settle down. Its not exactly like shopping you know

ummm yeah that's actually what I want for them. ;)

Take it easy, take it easy

Dont let the sound of your own wheels

Drive you crazy

Lighten up while you still can

Don't even try to understand

Find a place to make your stand and

Take it easy

We may lose and we may win

Though we will never be here again

Open up, I'm climbin in and

Take it easy

(Eagles-Take it easy)

To OP:

Try Filipinaheart.com....User friendly, well organized and format is clean. Just watch out for the lolo's posting pics from 10-20 years ago!

Good Luck!

hahhaha thanks! ;)

u guys look cute together! ;)

I bet you Pinays close to 90% of the Pinays on this site advertised on some type of dating site : CherryBlossoms, Filipina Hearts, Craigslist etc in order to find them an "American" Husband

To me it doesn't matter where or how you met, it just matters that you met.....

I have some friends in the USA whom are looking for love. They would perfer an RN or someone close to finishing nursing school, and no kids

My sister is graduating next year, yeah she'll be an RN, she's actually running for Cum Laude. ;)

And no kids.

My best friend is an accountant no kids too. ;)

cebuanas.com is a decent site--although decent for meeting ladies--not so sure about for ladies meeting men :)

Understand both sides of the fence here. For the original poster:

It would be wise to advise your best friend and sister to make sure they truly fall in love first before they ever consider coming to the US (which I do recognize you didn't mention--but I think we are all assuming unfortunately but that is human nature). I have seen far to many of my friends filipina and Americans hurt becuase the filipina married to come to the US with hopes of falling in love.

that's right! They're good persons and they're smart. They've been through a lot of heart aches. They just want to find a true love. And I admit of course they wanna come to the U.S. (that's for sure) haha

who knows right?

cebuanas.com ? I'll still check it out! thanks! ;)

thanks girl! ;)

u look pretty, btw ;)

Awww! Ur so sweet! Thank you sis. :blush:

K1 Visa
Sept.2009 Sent Petition
Oct.2009 Petition Approved
Nov.2009 Visa Recieved
-------------------------
AOS
Feb. 2010 Sent AOS
Mar. 2010 Biometrics
May 2010 Interview
Jun 2010 GC Recieved
Removing of Condition:
Mar.19,2012---------ROC sent
Mar.20,2012---------VSC received signed by D. Renaud
Mar.23,2012---------Check encashed
Mar.24,2012---------NOA1
Apr.19,2012----------Biometrics (Early Bio 4/11/2012)
May 2012 ------------Biometrics redo

Nov.30,2012---------RFE (fingerprint can't read needs to submit police clearance)

May 2013-------------Received Permanent Residence Card

00bor6fe477d3.png

Filed: Timeline

wow not to nice huh well i dont see the harm in dating sites i myself got my pinay from a site and shes awesome ive been in the philippine thing for yrs if its got anything to do with finding a pinay gf i know it so here is all the sites Cebuanas.com filipinaheart.com heartofasia.com manilabeauties.com loveme.com cherryblossoms.com dateinasia.com pacificislandtours.com hope that helps godbless

I would say this post is quite inappropriate to openly advertise oneself to act as a fixer for a relationship.

This totally voids the very reason of finding a true love.

You can't bring everybody in the United States just because they are a member of your family or a friend especially sending them to a dating site to meet an American.

This is one from countless reasons why we usually get judged by other people or race that we find someone to use as a ticket to the United States.

I kind of agree with you on this one. I don't find anything wrong with finding true love online. I have dated a guy whom I met online. It's also fine to date someone of a preferred nationality. I for one, like Puerto Ricans because they're hot. Hehe. But I think it's not right to date someone just so one could be a citizen of another country. Imagine being asked by someone, "Why did you want to marry an American?". Would you be proud to say, "Because I want to be an American citizen."

I know for a fact that a lot of Filipinas go online looking for someone who can bring them to the US or Canada or Europe. I have nothing against May-December affairs but some would go for old guys (whom they're not attracted to) because these guys can give them the life they want and not because they love them. Although, some get lucky and end up falling inlove. This actaully goes on not just in inter-racial marriages but in a lot of people. Some marry another because they want to be rich and powerful.

My point is, I hope you sister and your friend won't look at an American guy as a ticket to the States. This is just wrong. Make them do this test.

Would I still date this guy even if he wasn't American?

Will I still date this guy even if he cannot bring me to the States?

If they said Yes, then go for it! =)

Met August 8, 2007 through a common friend
Officially a couple October 2, 2007
Married November 2008
------------------------------------------
USCIS
02/09/2010 - Receipt date on NOA1
02/16/2010 - Notice date (NOA1)
02/24/2010 - Received NOA1 in mail
04/20/2010 - Notice date (NOA2) APPROVED PETITION!
04/27/2010 - Received NOA2 in mail

NVC
04/28/2010 - AOS Bill generated
05/06/2010 - Received AOS Bill and DS-3032 in mail (New York)
05/20/2010 - Sent DS-3032 via email
05/21/2010 - Received DS-3032 form in mail (Philippines)
05/21/2010 - Paid AOS fee online
05/25/2010 - AOS fee shows PAID
05/25/2010 - NVC acknowledges DS-3032 email
05/26/2010 - IV fee generated
05/31/2010 - Paid IV fee
06/02/2010 - IV fee shows PAID
08/17/2010 - Sent AOS and DS-230 papers via 3-day air
08/25/2010 - NVC received the documents as per NVC IVR
09/18/2010 - Received checklist for I-864 forms
10/22/2010 - Sent RFE response
11/04/2010 - NVC received checklist response letter
11/14/2010 - SIF!!!! Yaaayyy!!
11/22/2010 - CC as per AVR
11/30/2010 - Received appointment letter
12/07/2010 - Medicals Day 1
12/08/2010 - Medicals Day 2 - PASSED!!!
01/04/2011 - Interview...APPROVED!!!
01/07/2011 - Received VISA
01/19/2011 - CFO Seminar
01/24/2011 - POE JFK =)

Thanks for the link, i will forward it to few phil girls asking me for such information.

Your welcome. I'll do the same if somebody is interested to find their man online. :lol:

K1 Visa
Sept.2009 Sent Petition
Oct.2009 Petition Approved
Nov.2009 Visa Recieved
AOS
Feb. 2010 Sent AOS
Mar. 2010 Biometrics
May 2010 Interview
Jun 2010 GC Recieved
Removing of Condition:
Mar.19,2012---------ROC sent
Mar.20,2012---------VSC received signed by D. Renaud
Mar.23,2012---------Check encashed
Mar.24,2012---------NOA1
Apr.19,2012----------Biometrics (Early Bio 4/11/2012)
May 2012 ------------Biometrics redo

Nov.30,2012---------RFE (fingerprint can't read needs to submit police clearance)

May 2013-------------Received Permanent Residence Card

00bor6fe477d3.png

I would say this post is quite inappropriate to openly advertise oneself to act as a fixer for a relationship.

This totally voids the very reason of finding a true love.

You can't bring everybody in the United States just because they are a member of your family or a friend especially sending them to a dating site to meet an American.

This is one from countless reasons why we usually get judged by other people or race that we find someone to use as a ticket to the United States.

I definitely agree with you!

Edited by oliver-chris

I disagree with both of you. The girl is asking for a dating service is all and trying to help sister and friend I dont see how this is any different than asking your buddy if he can set you up with pne of his girlfriends friends. How many people on visajourney used Internet sites to find their wives especially in the Philippino forum? I bet it is well over 50%

I used Filipono Hearts.

You're right as well, it's about real" motives" , If it's all about finding real love then you'll succeed and find it !

Edited by oliver-chris

My sister is graduating next year, yeah she'll be an RN, she's actually running for Cum Laude. ;)

And no kids.

My best friend is an accountant no kids too. ;)

:thumbs::thumbs:

A RN can start out making about 4 to 5 million peso per year in the USA

Not sure about an Accountant

PM Sent

youregonnalovemynutsf.jpg

"He always start the fire here in VJ thread and I believe all people will agree with me about it"

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I am a little surprised some got seemingly offended by the posters question. Whats the big deal? She is asking for a site so her sister or friend can find a boyfriend? To immediately jump on a bandwagon of implying she is promoting some sort of devious fraud I don't think is fair.

I got married in my early 20's to an American woman I met online in Yahoo. After a few years it didn't work out and it wasn't because we met online, but because we where immature.

Then later in life out of no where I was offered a job in the RP and met my now wife in person during that time. Its a totally different experience and different time in my life. Timing is everything.

I don't know any statistics but would not be surprised if more than 60% of the people getting married in todays American culture met online. Its very common. In an online dating format it asks several questions like what the person prefers. Their likes and dislikes etc. etc.

If an American woman post and ad in a dating site and some of her prefrences is a guy in a certain income bracket, certain height range, certain age, etc. etc. etc. How is that different from a Filipina who simply prefers a white guy or and American guy for whatever reason? Just my 2 cents.

BTW: If I would have not met my wife in person, we would have never met online becuase she was a mountain girl with very little computer skills. Our paths crossed at just the right time.

"The Brazos still runs muddy like she's run all along, there ain't never been no cane to grind, the cottons all but gone." R.E.K

Filed I-129F petition on Oct. 27th 2008
NOA1 Nov. 2008
NOA2 March 27th 2009
VSC sent notice that petition forwared to Manila on April 10th
Letter Finally recieved April 24th
June 10th interview date
Passed medical on May 26th (But, not allowed to get vaccinations)
June 10th Pink slip recieved (Yeee-hawww!!!) Consul interview lasted 5 min.
CFO- Completed in Cebu
POE-(LAX, Flew into together on July 17th, took only 5 min.)
Married August 11th (Now the AOS journey begins)

AOS
Recieved Packet Oct. 6th
Recieved NOA AOS, EAD, AP Oct. 17th.
Recieved Biometrics Appointment letter Oct. 23rd
Biometrics Appointment Nov. 2nd.
Advanced Parole approved Nov. 23rd
EAD Work Authorization received Dec. 6th
Permanent Resident Card and Welcome letter received Dec. 15th

96a46edb-2d4b-4f9c-98ae-240883a49565.jpg

my two cents...

we found our happiness in life. and it doesn't matter how we found them. who are we to deny somebody else that same happiness? just because it's from a dating site, does not mean that a healthy relationship will not come out of it.

Edited by TravellingNomad

I-130 for wife and kids

---------------------------------------------

02/11/2010: I-130 as an LPR mailed certified

02/25/2010: Recvd letters-I-130s was recvd

06/17/2010: Oathtaking - Became a US Citizen

06/21/2010: Called USCIS to let them know to update my I-130 from an LPR petition to a USC petition.

06/25/2010: Case for both sons Touched

06/28/2010: Petition updated to a USC petition (Oldest son)

06/30/2010: Petition updated to a USC petition (Wife & youngest son)

07/19/2010: G-325A returned. Incomplete.

07/30/2010: Completed G-325A mailed back via certified mail

08/04/2010: Certified mail delivered at Laguna Niguel

08/07/2010: Touched - UCSIC received reply to RFE

08/13/2010: I-130 APPROVED!!! (recvd email update)

NVC JOURNEY

08/20/2010: NVC recvd I-130 and case number assigned

09/01/2010: Recvd AOS fee bill & DS-3032 via email

09/02/2010: Paid AOS fee & DS-3032 sent back via email

09/13/2010: AOS packet mailed via UPS

09/15/2010: AOS signed for by NVC. IV fee for wife & kids ready.

10/07/2010: Per AVR/NVC - Need to correct I864W for kids

10/11/2010: DS-230 packet & corrected I-864W sent to NVC via UPS

10/15/2010: Recvd and signed for by NVC

11/02/2010: NVC online fee payment portal SIF. NVC adviced that final stages of review.

11/03/2010: AVR - APPLICATION COMPLETED!!

11/10/2010: Medical...1st day at St. Luke's

11/12/2010: Pick up results for Medical - PASSED!

11/16/2010: USEM interview scheduled on 12/14/10

12/14/2010: VISAS APPROVED!!!!

12/20/2010: Visas received

02/22/2011: Cali bound

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.