peejay

Half of Americans oppose Obama's immigration lawsuit

97 posts in this topic

Actually, not too good. I was recently convicted of a gun-related crime and as such, I won't be shooting for 11 more months. However, my fight to keep 2A Rights alive is still going strong!

How you been, bro? Had to use that gat to defend yourself on the ghetto skreets of DC lately?

You're kidding?

Same old really, just enjoying the summer. Naah, however what good what it do? You must have heard about the two cops killed in Arkansas by a teenager with a Ak47. I have a better chance of winning Powerball than hearing the equivalent story in AUS, where as you know, such guns are flat-out banned period.

According to the Internal Revenue Service, the 400 richest American households earned a total of $US138 billion, up from $US105 billion a year earlier. That's an average of $US345 million each, on which they paid a tax rate of just 16.6 per cent.

Take it up with Slim - he has stated that the US is no more or less violent and dangerous than any other country.

Slims living in a world of fantasy if he actually believes that. The US crime rate is many fold higher than any other first world country. Furthermore, totally discredits the guns equals safety argument. The fact is that there are a higher number of murders in one city alone here in a span of a few months, in comparison to an entire year and an entire country of 22 million.

In a city of 4 million like Melb, AUS, it's usually months between homicides. Whereas, in the nation's capital of 500,000 [D.C], every second or third day and there is a murder or more; while other cities even more frequently.

Edited by Booyah!

According to the Internal Revenue Service, the 400 richest American households earned a total of $US138 billion, up from $US105 billion a year earlier. That's an average of $US345 million each, on which they paid a tax rate of just 16.6 per cent.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

I have a better chance of winning Powerball than hearing the equivalent story in AUS, where as you know, such guns are flat-out banned period.

that's because everyone has a crocodile dundee knife! :hehe:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Take it up with Slim - he has stated that the US is no more or less violent and dangerous than any other country.

Statistically speaking, it's not. You're no more likely to be victimized here in the States than you are in either the UK or AUS.

You must have heard about the two cops killed in Arkansas by a teenager with a Ak47. I have a better chance of winning Powerball than hearing the equivalent story in AUS, where as you know, such guns are flat-out banned period.

I didn't hear about it but that doesn't make any sense because killing cops with AK-47s is illegal in Arkansas. Hmmm. Since we've made it illegal it shouldn't be happening, should it?

Slims living in a world of fantasy if he actually believes that. The US crime rate is many fold higher than any other first world country. Furthermore, totally discredits the guns equals safety argument. The fact is that there are a higher number of murders in one city alone here in a span of a few months, in comparison to an entire year and an entire country of 22 million.

Which doesn't make sense because you've outlawed guns. There should be NO murders there. You also should've seen murder rates drop significantly after the ban. That didn't happen either. Hmm.

The US doesn't have a crime rate that's many fold higher. Where are you getting that? Must be the same place you get all your other facts. Out of your @$$.

In a city of 4 million like Melb, AUS, it's usually months between homicides. Whereas, in the nation's capital of 500,000 [D.C], every second or third day and there is a murder or more; while other cities even more frequently.

What's the average median income and property value in Melb? Compare and contrast that with DC and then we'll talk about why the murder rate is different.

Also, keep in mind (and you do this every time!) crime rate and homicide rate, homicide by firearms, etc. are all different figures. Be sure you're fighting the right battle.

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Blah blah blah.

Lets PUNISH the employers that violate our labor and wage laws by exploiting humans for profit and all else is a moot point.

Who here (sho wof hands) is AGAINST enforcing minimum wage laws? Who here is against safety in the workplace? Who here is against benefits for workers?

WalMart is routinely excoriated for "low pay and no benefits" yet they are fully in compliance with our labor and wage laws. Employers of illegals exploit them every day and this is OK? Why? Because they are BROWN and you are racist?

why would any city give sanctuary to employers abusing and exploiting humans? Would they also give sanctuary to the operators of whorehouses with 13 year old girls? Would that be OK if the girls were illegal aliens? Leave them alone? Do not ask them for ID?

This whole argument goess round and round every day and everyone is missing the whole point. If it sia not economically feasible to hire illegal aliens because the penalty is SO sever no one would dare take the risk....there is no problem.

WHO is against enforcing our existing labor laws?

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Statistically speaking, it's not. You're no more likely to be victimized here in the States than you are in either the UK or AUS.

Are you on crack? No more likely... Dude, first time I heard or saw a no-go zone was in the US. These are hardly isolated and plague the entire country, with some areas way worse than others.

I didn't hear about it but that doesn't make any sense because killing cops with AK-47s is illegal in Arkansas. Hmmm. Since we've made it illegal it shouldn't be happening, should it?

Nice try. The reality is that you can buy then in other states. As I said, never heard of such incidents in AUS, where there is a flat-out ban. As in, you cannot buy the semi-auto version either.

Which doesn't make sense because you've outlawed guns. There should be NO murders there. You also should've seen murder rates drop significantly after the ban. That didn't happen either. Hmm.

Time and time again I have illustrated that it has dropped. Furthermore, you seem to ignore that they never had an equivalent problem, so naturally the drop is not going to be as large as it would be here. Likewise, with one of the highest gun ownerships in the first world, you should have no homicides. In reality, the US has the opposite - the highest rate.

The US doesn't have a crime rate that's many fold higher. Where are you getting that? Must be the same place you get all your other facts. Out of your @$$.

Are you for real? Next you are going to tell me that the US is the same or safer than Singapore.

What's the average median income and property value in Melb? Compare and contrast that with DC and then we'll talk about why the murder rate is different.

Also, keep in mind (and you do this every time!) crime rate and homicide rate, homicide by firearms, etc. are all different figures. Be sure you're fighting the right battle.

Speaking of income and wealth, maybe you can explain how China and India have a lower homicide rate [combined] than the US.

Would they also give sanctuary to the operators of whorehouses with 13 year old girls? Would that be OK if the girls were illegal aliens? Leave them alone? Do not ask them for ID?

13-year-olds don't vote!

Although, we'd be willing to give them amnesty, make them citizens and then help them register to vote.

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"