peejay

Half of Americans oppose Obama's immigration lawsuit

97 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

You still don't get it do you. If I sat there and said everything you said was wrong, surely I would have to explain why and back it up at least once. Evidently, in your opinion, simple disagreeing with you would be more than sufficient.

To this day, I have found zero evidence to suggest people in Australia, that are similarly poor, behave like their equivalents here. Actually, this is something that is the case in various other countries, including third world countries. You clearly don't seem to grasp that some sub-American cultures endorse violence and thuggery more than others.

I expect it's because you haven't really been looking. You have preconceived ideas about racial minorities in the US being the root of all ills and a very narrow focus on that point.

Lets end that lie right here. You and I are one in the same.

Riiiight, you guys have just shared 99.99999% of the same views over five years but are no way the same.

This must be one of those Cleo is not a lefty games.

According to the Internal Revenue Service, the 400 richest American households earned a total of $US138 billion, up from $US105 billion a year earlier. That's an average of $US345 million each, on which they paid a tax rate of just 16.6 per cent.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

No you're not. Madhouse is only grumpy in the mornings, you're grumpy all day :whistle:

:rofl:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

I expect it's because you haven't really been looking. You have preconceived ideas about racial minorities in the US being the root of all ills and a very narrow focus on that point.

Pleeease, go find me one person from AUS or any other first would country that will say their countries have the exact same pathetic [pointless, destructive and useless] ghetto culture.

You are the narrow-minded one for disregarding reality [crime stats] and falsely assuming people behave and act the same. Like anyone with such views, you also fail to answer simple questions like why their areas are trashed versus the equivalent of other demographics. Then you resort to the typical well you don't get history and they are still suffering bullcrap.

End of discussion as it will only end with the usual you are violating the TOS bla bla bla.

Edited by Booyah!

According to the Internal Revenue Service, the 400 richest American households earned a total of $US138 billion, up from $US105 billion a year earlier. That's an average of $US345 million each, on which they paid a tax rate of just 16.6 per cent.

There are no areas like that in AUS, I guess?

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

You're doing it again. Why do you do that?

Lets play a different game, show me when you have disagree with Steven, Cleo etc etc etc.

There are no areas like that in AUS, I guess?

Sliiiiiim! How's the shooting coming along?

Timeline

Pleeease, go find me one person from AUS or any other first would country that will say their countries have the exact same pathetic [pointless, destructive and useless] ghetto culture.

You are the narrow-minded one for disregarding reality [crime stats] and falsely assuming people behave and act the same. Like anyone with such views, you also fail to answer simple questions like why their areas are trashed versus the equivalent of other demographics. Then you resort to the typical well you don't get history and they are still suffering bullcrap.

End of discussion as it will only end with the usual you are violating the TOS bla bla bla.

As I say, BY - the fact that you are ascribing these opinions to me is proof positive that you continue to misunderstand and misrepresent the views of others.

Filed: Country: England
Timeline

Obama and Democrats want their old John McCain back.

by Jim Kelley on Jul.09, 2010, under Politics

So the word on the street from Washington to New York to Florida is that Barack Obama and the entire Democratic Party want the “old” McCain back. You heard me right. From Barack Obama to Peggy West in Milwaukee, the entire Democratic Party wants their John back.

“We can’t wait till the election is over and John McCain doesn’t have to appease the right in Arizona anymore” so says my sources inside the party.

Now some of you will say that I am playing into liberal hands by reminding the voters of Arizona that John McCain runs with an R but votes for the D. “ Jim, they tell you that stuff knowing that it will make you foam at the mouth and support the ouster of McCain.” Okay let’s break down the theory shall we?

John McCain believes to the very depth of his soul that climate change is man made. He believes with the arrogance of a liberal that somehow if we tax the ####### out of enough people, if we suspend the very economic liberty of the free market that volcanoes won’t erupt, glaciers won’t melt, the tectonic plates won’t shift and all will be fairy dust, pixies and unicorns.

John McCain is committed, absolutely hogtied to comprehensive immigration reform. McAmnesty wants Latino voters. He absolutely believes if the US gives Latinos amnesty, they will vote for the Republican Party. Hogwash, Bovine Scatology, My Shattered Aunt Fanny. The Republican Party wrote the 14th Amendment. How many Americans of African descent call themselves conservative Republicans today? Amnesty gives the vote to the Democrats. That is undeniable. The Republicans of Hispanic descent have come to the party for its principles not its handouts. The Republicans of African descent have come for the very same reason.

John McCain is committed to bailouts and government ownership of corporations. So much so he suspended his presidential bid to go vote for them. Look at his largest donors and it is easy to see. They took the auto industry and the health industry. The energy producers are next. What comes after that? Communications maybe? ATT and Verizon are awfully big contributors.

Why does John McCain hate the free market? Maybe he just likes the way things were done in the Navy. He would rather deal with appointees rather than with electees. What has he done to get rid of the 37 czars in the executive office? Has he issued any legislation to ban them? Has he tried to defund them? Has he encouraged any lawsuits to challenge their constitutionality? The answer to all of these questions is a big resounding no. If I’m wrong about that I’m sure Brian Rogers will correct me. But he probably won’t. The leftists say “Yeah so, that is everything we want, total government control.”

During this campaign, John McCain will say whatever it takes to hold on to his seat. The Democrats need him to complete this Ponzi scheme. Without him, it falls apart. He is the keystone in the pyramid. If the Democrats lose him, they lose the guy who seduces the Republicans into following him and in some cases the sledgehammer that knocks square peg Republicans into the liberal round holes.

So what happens to us, we the electorate of Arizona if we don’t send McCain back to Washington? Well for one the AZ GOP will actually start being able to keep its donor base. That money will stay here instead of national PACS that do not care about Arizona. The AZ GOP can then start spending that money on growing and grooming the Republicans of tomorrow. Even if a Democrat wins the seat in AZ at least we know they are a democrat and how they are going to vote. We know where to concentrate our fight. With McCain we never know what the hell we are going to get. It’s sort of like Nancy Pelosi saying you have to vote for the bill to know what’s in it. Well that is what McCain is saying, “You have to vote for me to know what I’m going to do.” Where on earth did John McCain learn this PT Barnum tactic, this Ponzi scheme political move? Oh yeah, Florida.

Tucson Citizen Article

I saw this and thought it was fun. This charade would be happening even if America had voted R in 2008. Washington needs to find out and soon that the American people won't stand for this betrayal.

Oh, and don't listen to Uncle Fester, 'cos he's a lying, two-faced politician. :angry:

Don't interrupt me when I'm talking to myself

2011-11-15.garfield.png

Nope, no gang activity in Australia...

B and J K-1 story

• April 2004 met online
  • July 16, 2006 Met in person on her birthday in United Arab Emirates
  • August 4, 2006 sent certified mail I-129F packet Neb SC
  • August 9, 2006 NOA1
  • August 21, 2006 received NOA1 in mail
  • October 4, 5, 7, 13 & 17 2006 Touches! 50 day address change... Yes Judith is beautiful, quit staring at her passport photo and approve us!!! Shaming works! LOL
  • October 13, 2006 NOA2! November 2, 2006 NOA2? Huh? NVC already processed and sent us on to Abu Dhabi Consulate!
  • February 12, 2007 Abu Dhabi Interview SUCCESS!!! February 14 Visa in hand!
  • March 6, 2007 she is here!
  • MARCH 14, 2007 WE ARE MARRIED!!!
  • May 5, 2007 Sent AOS/EAD packet
  • May 11, 2007 NOA1 AOS/EAD
  • June 7, 2007 Biometrics appointment
  • June 8, 2007 first post biometrics touch, June 11, next touch...
  • August 1, 2007 AOS Interview! APPROVED!! EAD APPROVED TOO...
  • August 6, 2007 EAD card and Welcome Letter received!
  • August 13, 2007 GREEN CARD received!!! 375 days since mailing the I-129F!

Remove Conditions:

• May 1, 2009 first day to file
  • May 9, 2009 mailed I-751 to USCIS CS

Sliiiiiim! How's the shooting coming along?

Actually, not too good. I was recently convicted of a gun-related crime and as such, I won't be shooting for 11 more months. However, my fight to keep 2A Rights alive is still going strong!

How you been, bro? Had to use that gat to defend yourself on the ghetto skreets of DC lately?

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Nope, no gang activity in Australia...

A few idiots is hardly indicative of a gang problem. The reality is that any so-called gang activity is negligible and pale in comparison to what is going on here. Their homicide rate versus the US speaks for itself. Never heard of a no-go zone in any metro area there.

Edited by Booyah!

Timeline

A few idiots is hardly indicative of a gang problem. The reality is that any so-called gang activity is negligible and pale in comparison to what is going on here. Their homicide rate versus the US speaks for itself. Never heard of a no-go zone in any metro area there.

Take it up with Slim - he has stated that the US is no more or less violent and dangerous than any other country.