peejay

Half of Americans oppose Obama's immigration lawsuit

97 posts in this topic

Had to crack up when with the attempt to discredit the views of others using a 'well FAIR thinks it too'.

Very interesting point regarding the sanctuary cities. Naturally, that is different of course. Perhaps, someone can tell me which other first world countries have such idiocy in their country.

Edited by Booyah!

According to the Internal Revenue Service, the 400 richest American households earned a total of $US138 billion, up from $US105 billion a year earlier. That's an average of $US345 million each, on which they paid a tax rate of just 16.6 per cent.

Australia?

That is first world right? :unsure:

Considering they are ranked in the top ten of most international studies, I'd say so. UK barely ranks in the top 20 of the same international studies.

Not to mention, they rank second in the world under the UN - HDI, a study that directly ranks quality of life.

According to the Internal Revenue Service, the 400 richest American households earned a total of $US138 billion, up from $US105 billion a year earlier. That's an average of $US345 million each, on which they paid a tax rate of just 16.6 per cent.

A new life awaits you in the Off-world colonies. The chance to begin again in a golden land of opportunity and adventure...

wall3.jpg

Just because you don't want to move there, doesn't negate the hundreds of thousands of British born that have moved there and are still moving there. 3/4 of the UK would move there if they could.

It seems that you have spent enough time here that you have developed spookitise. A condition where opinion overrides reality.

Edited by Booyah!

Your research sounds exhaustive and thoroughly authoritative.

Unlike your 'research' of course, which over the years has just been doctorate worthy.

Though, I did like how you [once again] conveniently failed to answer the question. Which other first world country has sanctuary cities? The mother country perhaps?

Edited by Booyah!

I think you're alone when it comes to making sweeping statements of belief.

Right, because apparently in your mind, simply stating people are wrong [or idiots] just proves you are right.

You said it yourself a while back, you are a guy whose strength is wit. Now unfortunately for you, most that have debated with you know all of your tricks like: Diversion, insults, innuendos, never answering questions and certainly not directly but demand others answer your own etc etc etc.

Edited by Booyah!

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Right, because apparently in your mind, simply stating people are wrong [or idiots] just proves you are right.

When its clear you pulled something out of your rear end, I don't see why I shouldn't draw attention to it.

When its clear you pulled something out of your rear end, I don't see why I shouldn't draw attention to it.

Ahhh I must have missed where I said the 3/4 was not a case of being facetious and based on an actual survey.

Speaking of pulling things out of your #######, I am still waiting for you to illustrate that those in poverty living in other countries have similar crime rates [per capita]. Surely after a good three years, you should be able to illustrate this; considering my observations were apparently just so wrong.

Once again, show me which other first world country has the same stance as the President or Steven regarding illegals aliens and also have equivalent sanctuary cities. Surely everyone else, including your mother country, cannot be idiots when compared to the beliefs of those aforementioned here.

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Ahhh I must have missed where I said the 3/4 was not a case of being facetious and based on an actual survey.

Speaking of pulling things out of your #######, I am still waiting for you to illustrate that those in poverty living in other countries have similar crime rates [per capita]. Surely after a good three years, you should be able to illustrate this; considering my observations were apparently just so wrong.

I'm not surprised you're still waiting because when you read what people write you have a very hard time understanding it - you yourself have admitted this. I've decided simply that there are some people it just isn't possible to reach, no matter how hard anyone tries.

Once again, show me which other first world country has the same stance as the President or Steven regarding illegals aliens and also have equivalent sanctuary cities. Surely everyone else, including your mother country, cannot be idiots when compared to the beliefs of those aforementioned here.

Steven and I are quite different people.

I'm not surprised you're still waiting because when you read what people write you have a very hard time understanding it - you yourself have admitted this. I've decided simply that there are some people it just isn't possible to reach, no matter how hard anyone tries.

You still don't get it do you. If I sat there and said everything you said was wrong, surely I would have to explain why and back it up at least once. Evidently, in your opinion, simple disagreeing with you would be more than sufficient. Maybe you have not noticed but when I disagree with conservatives on here, we at least explain why we fell this we think x is right. We don't just call each other idiots. Then again, observation is clearly not your forte.

To this day, I have found zero evidence to suggest people in Australia, that are similarly poor, behave like their equivalents here. Actually, this is something that is the case in various other countries, including third world countries. You clearly don't seem to grasp that some sub-American cultures endorse violence and thuggery more than others.

Edited by Booyah!