107 posts in this topic

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

So C4C and others ... here is a new place to roost ...

Blessings :innocent:

“Acquire the spirit of peace and a thousand souls around you will be saved.” Saint Seraphim of Sarov

jesus-animated-gif-image-0110.gif

“The love of one’s country is a splendid thing. But why should love stop at the border?” Pablo Cassals

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline

Does one need to meet certain criteria to post? While I understand people wanting a place to talk to their usual buddies, I don't understand thinking that a thread in off topic has to stay how someone wants it to. It's a miracle it went on as far as it did, IMO. I am sure the people will move on eventually that weren't "welcomed". I just find this all strange.

Married since 9-18-04(All K1 visa & GC details in timeline.)

Ishu tum he mere Prabhu:::Jesus you are my Lord

Filed: Timeline

Does one need to meet certain criteria to post? While I understand people wanting a place to talk to their usual buddies, I don't understand thinking that a thread in off topic has to stay how someone wants it to. It's a miracle it went on as far as it did, IMO. I am sure the people will move on eventually that weren't "welcomed". I just find this all strange.

hey christina, whatsup?

Timeline

I don't think there is any criteria...its just a thread :unsure:

Edited by BishopM

“Acquire the spirit of peace and a thousand souls around you will be saved.” Saint Seraphim of Sarov

“The love of one’s country is a splendid thing. But why should love stop at the border?” Pablo Cassals

Timeline

Yup. Now listening to Blame It with Colbert Nation on mute.

Why up so late?

I am always up late. I don't know why I am posting on VJ though. Why are you?

Timeline

Because my life is an empty void and has no meaning.

:crying:

If you were a Christian like me, you wouldn't feel that way. I am posting not because of the void, but because I just am.

Timeline

Judging by the hostility on the other thread, there sure seems to be.

But you're cool. I like you.

I'm not sure what happened over there in C4C. It was a good place for me though, so we'll just leave it at that.

Well...LeBron signed with the Miami Heat...so I guess the world can sigh a collective sigh of ended anticipation, and Cleveland can get to their rioting and burning down the city and setting Lake Erie on fire :help::rofl:

Filed: Timeline

:crying:

If you were a Christian like me, you wouldn't feel that way. I am posting not because of the void, but because I just am.

That's deep.

I'm not sure what happened over there in C4C. It was a good place for me though, so we'll just leave it at that.

Well...LeBron signed with the Miami Heat...so I guess the world can sigh a collective sigh of ended anticipation, and Cleveland can get to their rioting and burning down the city and setting Lake Erie on fire :help::rofl:

Le Bron is a dbag.