Islapaz

Ukrainian Police certificate

25 posts in this topic

One thought. My wife grew up in Nova Kakhovka but now lives in Nikolaev. Did your Fiance just need one for one city? or multiple cities she lived in since she was 16?

Typically if it's a "regional" certificate (and covers both cities) it should be OK. If her cities were in different regions or the cert. only covers one city then she'll need multiple certs. It has to cover every place she's lived since 16. Doesn't have to be a cert. from every city... just has to cover it.

I'm no Ukraine expert, but that's how it works in most places.

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

One thought. My wife grew up in Nova Kakhovka but now lives in Nikolaev. Did your Fiance just need one for one city? or multiple cities she lived in since she was 16?

She will go to the OVIR office in Nikolaev and she will receive ONE PC that covers ALL of Ukraine... it is not a regional PC but a national one

YMMV

She will go to the OVIR office in Nikolaev and she will receive ONE PC that covers ALL of Ukraine... it is not a regional PC but a national one

Even better!

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Great news, babushka is very lucky! She got to order my fiance's police certificate! She will pick it up the 27 of August. We are very thankful to her! :thumbs:

Uniting for Ukraine

1-134 submitted - 4/25/2022

I-134 approved - 4/29/2022

Email received by beneficiary - 5/4/2022

Beneficiary submits data to USCBP - 5/4/2022

Received information about travel authorization from USCBP - 5/6/2022 (Approval but no Travel Authorization Document)

Travel Authorization Document- 5/16/2022

Great news, babushka is very lucky! She got to order my fiance's police certificate! She will pick it up the 27 of August. We are very thankful to her! :thumbs:

Is he out of the country or something?

Русский форум член.

Timeline

Yes he is living in France. He first went to the Ukrainian consulate in Lyon, they told him he could order the papers but there was no date of getting them back, it could take anything from one month to 3 months. No guarantees. So we ask his mother and she at first freak out, but later she decide to go to the office. She order them and will pick them up in 2 weeks. :dance:

Uniting for Ukraine

Received information about travel authorization from USCBP - 5/6/2022 (Approval but no Travel Authorization Document)

That's cool. Good that she's helping out.

So, is he going to return to Ukraine for the interview or do it in France?

Русский форум член.

Timeline

On the petition we fill out and put Kiev as where we wanted interview, as we were not sure where he was going to be at the time of interview. But when I got the NVC notice letter, it was written that the interview will take place in Paris. We decide to leave it like this as fiance has contract there until the end of the year in France. We ask in the forum and I was told that if I try to change it back to Kiev it can delay our case some months. So is very helpful that my mother in law is doing this for us, saving us time and money. :innocent:

Uniting for Ukraine

Sounds like it will work out just fine in Paris. Are you going to visit him there? It's a wonderful city for a young couple in love....

Русский форум член.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.