Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
a loves a

help me to choose please

3 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt

hey frindes im new here i was always in the k1 forum cuse my fiancee was applied for for a visa but now the situation is diff cuse our case go back to states ( sad but thank god in case ) so what we can do now since we cant leave each other , we love each othes so much any way , my fiancee is here in egypt now , we got the mail by dhl says our case going back to states !!!

so we decide not to wait for it to expire or something cuse most of casses get a denial when it gets back to usa .

any way what kind of visa we need to file for after we marry and did they apply the 2 years low which said the man and woman should know each other for 2 years ???

and i feel confused about k3 and cr1 and all kind of vissas which depend on marriage , so please help me to choose the visa which suitable to me ,

any body need to ask me quiz about our relation to know what kind of visa we need im always here ,

any help will appreciated

06-15-2008 : my fiancee first visit to me ( stayed 3 weeks ) .

06-23-2009 : my fiancee secound visit me in Egypt ( stayed 6 weeks ).

06-28-2009 : ENGAGED

10-29-2009 : I-129F Sent

01-27-2010 : my fiancee 3rd visit to Egypt ( stayed 6 weeks ) .

02-09-2010 : travel with my fiancee to turkey in a vacation (5 days)

05-25-2010 : my fiancee 4th visit to ( stayed 2 months ) .

06-03-2010 :Interview Date .

Interview Result : approved ( ya right ! )

07-01-2010 : we got a letter had my passport and over the visa stamp says ( canceled without prejudice )!!

06-29-2010 : case sent back to usa !!!

07-07-2010 : MARRIED

01-12-2011 : the letter state the k1 case is expired , and ther was no prob to file back for any kind of visa

04-25-2011 : my wife here now visiting me in egypt for 2 and half mounth yayyyyyyyyyyyy

05-18-2011 : travel with my wife to malaysia in a 1 week vaction

06-14-2011 : register our marraige papers in cairo



Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Egypt

I do not advise you to go the K3 route. The CR1 will get you your 2 year, conditional green card shortly after arrival in the US. You will also be able to work as soon as you get the green card. With the K3 you can wait two years before adjusting status but you will have to file an EAD in order to work. This could take several months. Do the CR1.

Edited by je veux ton amour

"The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !


Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.
  • Create New...