a loves a

help me hot guy or any body from egypt

2 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

hey my frined i know you since along time and i see your story here , so hope you help me and tell me what i need to do and give me advices please , just need you to hear my story please and tell me what to do : ( thanks alot man )

and also tell me about your experience with prop in american embassy in cairo :

i had my interview at american embassy in cairo at 06-03-2010 about my fiance k1 visa , so i wounder why the cairo counselor refuse my fiancee visa and even after they stamp it , also after he told us we got approved at the interview ?

i just need to know what the reason for that after we call the embassy 4 times and they said its already approved , and we waiting for the dhl to send it to my fiancee home , and after that we got the passport had the visa in it but over the visa there was a stamp say cancled without prejudice , what that suppose to mean ?

and also it had a letter said , that the embassy dont convienced about our relationship , and they send our case back to usa , what that mean ?

also the passport had a pink paper said iv , what that mean ???

what they need else after all they see at the interview and i visit him 4 times and had a real relationship , and we answer all the quiz right at the interview .

what i have to do now

im here in egypt , did i have to embassy again to see whats going on , and why that happened , i dont mind really just wanna do any thing to dont loose my love of my life

if the counselor need to cancel it why he dont tell us in the beginning , why he let us happy for 1 mounth , even i was arrange for our trip back to states together and then stap us in the back ?????

any help will be appreciated

06-15-2008 : my fiancee first visit to me ( stayed 3 weeks ) .

06-23-2009 : my fiancee secound visit me in Egypt ( stayed 6 weeks ).

06-28-2009 : ENGAGED

10-29-2009 : I-129F Sent

01-27-2010 : my fiancee 3rd visit to Egypt ( stayed 6 weeks ) .

02-09-2010 : travel with my fiancee to turkey in a vacation (5 days)

05-25-2010 : my fiancee 4th visit to ( stayed 2 months ) .

06-03-2010 :Interview Date .

Interview Result : approved ( ya right ! )

07-01-2010 : we got a letter had my passport and over the visa stamp says ( canceled without prejudice )!!

06-29-2010 : case sent back to usa !!!

07-07-2010 : MARRIED

01-12-2011 : the letter state the k1 case is expired , and ther was no prob to file back for any kind of visa

04-25-2011 : my wife here now visiting me in egypt for 2 and half mounth yayyyyyyyyyyyy

05-18-2011 : travel with my wife to malaysia in a 1 week vaction

06-14-2011 : register our marraige papers in cairo

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CAocm7.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

hey my frined i know you since along time and i see your story here , so hope you help me and tell me what i need to do and give me advices please , just need you to hear my story please and tell me what to do : ( thanks alot man )

and also tell me about your experience with prop in american embassy in cairo :

i had my interview at american embassy in cairo at 06-03-2010 about my fiance k1 visa , so i wounder why the cairo counselor refuse my fiancee visa and even after they stamp it , also after he told us we got approved at the interview ?

i just need to know what the reason for that after we call the embassy 4 times and they said its already approved , and we waiting for the dhl to send it to my fiancee home , and after that we got the passport had the visa in it but over the visa there was a stamp say cancled without prejudice , what that suppose to mean ?

and also it had a letter said , that the embassy dont convienced about our relationship , and they send our case back to usa , what that mean ?

also the passport had a pink paper said iv , what that mean ???

what they need else after all they see at the interview and i visit him 4 times and had a real relationship , and we answer all the quiz right at the interview .

what i have to do now

im here in egypt , did i have to embassy again to see whats going on , and why that happened , i dont mind really just wanna do any thing to dont loose my love of my life

if the counselor need to cancel it why he dont tell us in the beginning , why he let us happy for 1 mounth , even i was arrange for our trip back to states together and then stap us in the back ?????

any help will be appreciated

you might try also to go to the consulate and try to meet someone there , they won't allow you to go in but if you are there early they might allow you to meet one of the citizens services agent and he or she might help you to find out what was wrong and what else do they need to prove the bonafide marriage . but i will say it again : get married and apply for CR1 as that is easier way to get him a visa .

good luck

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.