KYLEandUAN

what to do after I129f is approved

24 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

hi. our case got approved june 21,2010. so we will be expecting hard copy of noa2, then our case will be sent to NVC and from there to Manila US Embassy in my country. I just want to ask for some advice what are the things i need to prepare as early as now? well, im trying to stay healthy for the medical. can i start collecting documents such as CENOMAR, NBI,BIRTH CERTIFICATE as early as now? does CENOMAR how expiration? how much would it cost me to request it?

I also would like to ask about the vaccination that is included in the medical fee, the last vaccination i had was hepatitis B like 5 years ago. so i guess im gonna need to have that vaccine. will i need to get all those shots in one day? i was like OMG those are lists of vaccine and i dont know if i can endure all of it. funny this is, im a nurse and i always give shots to people. but getting all those vaccines in one day scares the hell out of me. i hope someone out there can enlighten me about this. thanks. :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

hi, we are just days ahead of you, our i129 was approved on june 1, and right now im waiting for the packet 3.. check the US embassy mnaila website http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwfk1en.pdf about the documents that you need to prepare..better to collect all of it asap..the cenomar doesnt have an expiry date.

as i've read the vacciness are not included in the medical fee... i am also a nurse and also wondering about all those shots..but majority of those in the list are already given to us when we were a baby..or if you had those disease before..maybe we can just get a booster shots for hepa b and tetanus..and meningococcal and other new vaccines in the list, we need that too... i think those vaccines are needed before the adjustment of our status from non-immigrant to immigrant.. but we both know that it will be cheaper if we get those shots here..just dont forget to get a proof of vaccination..

goodluck

Timeline

hi, we are just days ahead of you, our i129 was approved on june 1, and right now im waiting for the packet 3.. check the US embassy mnaila website http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwfk1en.pdf about the documents that you need to prepare..better to collect all of it asap..the cenomar doesnt have an expiry date.

as i've read the vacciness are not included in the medical fee... i am also a nurse and also wondering about all those shots..but majority of those in the list are already given to us when we were a baby..or if you had those disease before..maybe we can just get a booster shots for hepa b and tetanus..and meningococcal and other new vaccines in the list, we need that too... i think those vaccines are needed before the adjustment of our status from non-immigrant to immigrant.. but we both know that it will be cheaper if we get those shots here..just dont forget to get a proof of vaccination..

goodluck

check the NSO online website..you can do online request for cenomar and birthcert then you will pay the fee tru bank...you'll see there how much it'll cost..i forgot the amount

Timeline

thanks for the fast reply. i should start collecting the papers that are needed. sure start with cenomar and nbi and birth cert. maybe work on the evidences of bonafide relationship.we have tons of pictures and i need to decide on what to print. haha.

how much would the vaccine would cost us? i read somewhere that its included in the medical fee. maybe i need to read on that again. my mom doesnt have a copy of my baby's record of those vaccine when i was a baby. thanks to her. haha. booster of all the vaccines?? wow!! that is still scary hahaha

goodluck

do we really need to wait for packet 3?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Medical and police certificate expire, remember that the medical can be used for AOS if it is recent enough so taking it too early means you have to pay for another one here. Your fiance should also start gathering /double checking his stuff. Tax transcripts, letter from employer, proof of any assets he is using.

This will not be over quickly. You will not enjoy this.

Timeline

Medical and police certificate expire, remember that the medical can be used for AOS if it is recent enough so taking it too early means you have to pay for another one here. Your fiance should also start gathering /double checking his stuff. Tax transcripts, letter from employer, proof of any assets he is using.

we have a problem about getting employment letter. My fiance works in AIR FORCE. he said he doesn't know where to ask for it.so we are not having it. Wage statements, Federal income tax return are not a problem. maybe he will also be requesting a bank certificate, do u think its still needed? the only asset he have is his car. payment for apartment/ house is shouldered by the air force.

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

For employment letter he can just go to his Personnel Office and ask for a "Statment of Service" it is a standard form that states he is still on active duty in the Air Force.

As far as apartment/house... if he lives off base it will be shown on his Leave and Earnings statement as BAH or Basic Allowance--Housing. If he lives on base or government barracks then he could have the Personnel Office include a sentence on the 'Statement of Service' stating that fact and that "If married and residing on the economy the service member will draw $0,000 in basic allowance for housing based on zip code 12345". Not sure if that matters to immigration since he is military and has an exception to the income percentage above poverty level requirement.

Timeline

For employment letter he can just go to his Personnel Office and ask for a "Statment of Service" it is a standard form that states he is still on active duty in the Air Force.

As far as apartment/house... if he lives off base it will be shown on his Leave and Earnings statement as BAH or Basic Allowance--Housing. If he lives on base or government barracks then he could have the Personnel Office include a sentence on the 'Statement of Service' stating that fact and that "If married and residing on the economy the service member will draw $0,000 in basic allowance for housing based on zip code 12345". Not sure if that matters to immigration since he is military and has an exception to the income percentage above poverty level requirement.

[/qu

OMG, thanks for that information. youre our angel. :)

Timeline

Hello,

I've heard that CENOMAR has expiration (5 or 6 months) so I tried to search in NSO website but I did'nt find any info about expiration. Im planning to get one this July but I want to make sure if there is or no expiration. Need help on this pls... :help:

Eligibility Criteria: 3 yrs. based on Marriage
Field Office: Phoenix

02/18/14- Mailed my N-400 packet
02/19/14- Delivered to USCIS Phoenix Lockbox
02/24/14- Received Email Notification
02/24/14- Check Cashed
02/28/14- Received NOA in the mail (Notice Date: Feb. 21, 2014)
03/07/14- Received Biometrics Appointment Letter (Notice Date: Feb. 28, 2014)
03/13/14- Biometrics Appointment (Done)
04/16/14- In line for Interview Scheduling
04/30/14- Received email notification for interview schedule.
05/06/14- Received Interview Letter in the mail. (Notice Date: April 30, 2014)
06/09/14- Interview Date- Passed! :)
06/13/14- Received email notification that my application was placed for Oath Scheduling que.
06/18/14- Received email notification that I was scheduled for Oath Ceremony and they sent letter by mail for the details
06/23/14- Received Oath Ceremony Letter/Notice by mail
07/04/14- Oath Taking/Ceremony
07/04/14- U.S. Passport Application (Expedite/Overnight Delivery)
07/13/14- Received Email Notification that my Passsport has printed and for delivery.
07/15/14- Received US Passport

Hello,

I've heard that CENOMAR has expiration (5 or 6 months) so I tried to search in NSO website but I did'nt find any info about expiration. Im planning to get one this July but I want to make sure if there is or no expiration. Need help on this pls... :help:

:yes: :yes: :yes: yep sis it expires....

N-400:
May 9, 2017: N-400 packet was sent
May 15, 2017: NOA1 
June 05, 2017: Biometric Done
June 19, 2017: Case is in Line for an Interview
June 25, 2018: USCIS Scheduled an Interview
Aug. 02, 2018: Interview Date- APPROVED!
Aug. 09, 2018: Oath Ceremony

My Group

My Blog

Timeline

know what sis, i already have my CENOMAR last April 15,2010.. so if 6 months valid ung cenomar , mine will be expired by October..

i might as well secure nbi and cenomar and hope that ill have my interview before those documents would expire.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.