tinegary

can i have medical even i dont have nvc letter?

29 posts in this topic

thanks alam ko ata hindi pwede vaccin ung sipon.. but i will stil get it,, ung pra sa immume.. any po... merun akong friend sa facebook... sabi nya mag papashed muna ako sa st luke.. totoo ba un??? mga sis help nman... ang hirap mg english tagalog na lang... lol...

thanks alam ko ata hindi pwede vaccin ung sipon.. but i will stil get it,, ung pra sa immume.. any po... merun akong friend sa facebook... sabi nya mag papaschedule'' eto sabi nya//I think you need the appointment confirmation Email for the physical. I think they match your physical results/// muna ako sa st luke.. totoo ba un??? mga sis help nman... ang hirap mg english tagalog na lang... lol...

You dont need to have appointment letter for your medical,you can just go directly there as long as you have the fee,passport,passport pic and your MNL#.. :bonk:

(¯`v´¯)

`·.¸.·´ iloveyoubabyko

.·´¸.·´¨) ¸.·¨)

(¸.·´ (¸.·´ .¸¸.·¨¯`·.

You dont need to have appointment letter for your medical,you can just go directly there as long as you have the fee,passport,passport pic and your MNL#.. :bonk:

I forgot to tell you that medical exam (if passed) is valid for only 3 months,so better just wait til your USEM letter comes,kasi baka late deliver yung USEM letter nyo,din expired na medical,no choice kayo but to have med again,of course pay again :blink:

(¯`v´¯)

`·.¸.·´ iloveyoubabyko

.·´¸.·´¨) ¸.·¨)

(¸.·´ (¸.·´ .¸¸.·¨¯`·.

I forgot to tell you that medical exam (if passed) is valid for only 3 months,so better just wait til your USEM letter comes,kasi baka late deliver yung USEM letter nyo,din expired na medical,no choice kayo but to have med again,of course pay again :blink:

(¯`v´¯)

`·.¸.·´ iloveyoubabyko

.·´¸.·´¨) ¸.·¨)

(¸.·´ (¸.·´ .¸¸.·¨¯`·.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I agree! :thumbs:

Just a copy...

thanks po.......... if ever man mag medical ako at matagalan mg sent sa USEM ung NVC... is it just 3 months valid ang medical..... hmmmmmmmmm

08-21-10-arrive USA

09-03-10-got married

APPLYING AOS

11-15-10-FILING AOS

11- 23-10- noa1

12-09-10-biometric

gary and xtine

Medical examinations are generally valid for 6 months and not 3 months http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwh3218.html

lahat ng information na kailangan mo for medical nanjan basahin mo na lng

03.14.2011 -------I-751 sent overnight

03.15.2011 -------package says "Delivered"

03.30.2011 -------ASC Appointment Notice Received

04.22.2011 -------Biometrics Appointment

08.29.2011--------APPROVED! GC RECEIVED!

I'm the wife of an American Soldier;

I'm the hope that lives within him after storm clouded days.

The freedom from war that gives wings to his heart,

May they reach across the miles and bind our hearts together

against all that we must face in this world.

Timeline

how many months the medical will get expired?

08-21-10-arrive USA

09-03-10-got married

APPLYING AOS

11-15-10-FILING AOS

11- 23-10- noa1

12-09-10-biometric

gary and xtine

[/quot

3 months :bonk:

(¯`v´¯)

`·.¸.·´ iloveyoubabyko

.·´¸.·´¨) ¸.·¨)

(¸.·´ (¸.·´ .¸¸.·¨¯`·.

3 months :bonk:

What is the validity of the medical examination?

• Medical examinations are generally valid for 6 months.

03.14.2011 -------I-751 sent overnight

03.15.2011 -------package says "Delivered"

03.30.2011 -------ASC Appointment Notice Received

04.22.2011 -------Biometrics Appointment

08.29.2011--------APPROVED! GC RECEIVED!

I'm the wife of an American Soldier;

I'm the hope that lives within him after storm clouded days.

The freedom from war that gives wings to his heart,

May they reach across the miles and bind our hearts together

against all that we must face in this world.

Timeline

hehehe napansin ko nga ang kulit ko noh... lol :devil: :devil: thanks u mga sisters...... god bless and more power.....

08-21-10-arrive USA

09-03-10-got married

APPLYING AOS

11-15-10-FILING AOS

11- 23-10- noa1

12-09-10-biometric

gary and xtine

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

there did you get that info? that medical result is only valid for 3 months? kindly send the link on your reference on that one. thank you

Edited by KYLEandUAN

there did you get that info? that medical result is only valid for 3 months? kindly send the link on your reference on that one. thank you

Actually the validity written in the embassy site is 6months but when you go to st.lukes they will tell you when it will get expired.. :thumbs:

(¯`v´¯)

`·.¸.·´ iloveyoubabyko

.·´¸.·´¨) ¸.·¨)

(¸.·´ (¸.·´ .¸¸.·¨¯`·.

Timeline

thanks i do advance medical i just gave my manila case number.. but alot of question if i have a sched in interviews? why not and where did i get the mnila case number. I said in NVC... its okey mga sis I passed... Anyway 6 months valid for those who didnot Undergo in sputum... but if.. case has been undergo in SPUTUM TEST the medical is Valid only for 3 months... :thumbs: :thumbs: thats is the dortor answer me when I ASK about 4 dortor to make it sure... SALAMAT SA inyo...

08-21-10-arrive USA

09-03-10-got married

APPLYING AOS

11-15-10-FILING AOS

11- 23-10- noa1

12-09-10-biometric

gary and xtine

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.