PGD

We are still waiting our NOA2, any idea is highly appreciated, Thanks!

18 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

thanks all of you guys, I've done all the papers processed completed, I am here in the US 8 months now and I am working few weeks since I arrived here, . I am working in the big company for this time. Many thanks every one, wish your luck who are still on the process,. Have a blessed week for yall.

Sept. 2009 = Hard copy of NOA1

July 29, 2010 = Initial review

I-129F and I-130 are approved =Aug. 30, 2010

NOA2 Hard Copy =Sept. 4, 2010

Got the NVC case assigned number = Sept. 13th, 2010

NVC processed completed = Feb. 14th, 2011

--------------------------------------------------

Medical at St. Luke Manila = Feb. 21, 2011

Interview at US Embassy Manila = March 11, 2011

Visa Issued == March 14, 2011

Visa delivered/ Visa on Hand= March 17, 2011

CFO Counseling and Seminar == March 18, 2011 ( just 2 and half hours done at the same day ) and got the passport sticker.

Flight departure from Philippines = March 23, 2011

Arrive in the US = March 23, 2011

3rd yr. Wedding Anniversary = March 24, 2011

-------------------------------------------------

SSN card Recieved = April 1, 2011

Begin working = April 2, 2011

Received State Identification resident = April 7, 2011

Green Card 10 years unconditional received = April 15, 2011 @ 4 pm

---------------------------------------------------

I-129F and I-130 are both approved today Aug. 30, 2010 ,

Sept. 4, 2010 got a hard copy of NOA2 for both petitions,... waiting for the next step......------ oh yeah!!!----K3 Turn to IR-1 for Spouse petition for more than 2 years of marriage

Thank You Lord God [/size][/b]

[/font]

Petition to the whitehouse to "Impose strict time limits on IR-1/CR-1 visa processing, so that Citizens are not unjustly torn apart from their families"

Signatures needed...please support.

Refer to link below...

https://wwws.whitehouse.gov/petitions/!/petition/impose-strict-time-limits-ir-1cr-1-visa-processing-so-citizens-are-not-unjustly-torn-apart-their/cVNP1fjl?utm_source=wh.gov&utm_medium=shorturl&utm_campaign=shorturl

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Gambia
Timeline

Usually, if a case is transferred to a local USCIS office, prior to I-130 approval,

then USCIS wants a biometrics intake on the USCitizen Petitioner.

Usually.

Ours was sent back for review for possible revocation in May and they received it here in June. I was told to wait 120 days before contacting them and when i did contact them they say they are still working on it and I will defintely hear from them in 30days so its always wait! wait! wait!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.