PGD

We are still waiting our NOA2, any idea is highly appreciated, Thanks!

18 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Sinced we got the NOA1 on last Sept, 2009, filed for the I-129 and I-130 for spouse petition ,on last March 2010 we recieved another letter from the USCIS for requesting evidence , then on april 2010 the USCIS recieved our request for evidence and we checked our status online that stated we have to wait with in 60 days ,until now our online status in USCIS still the same level, today is already 57 days and we did not get any updates yet,. Any idea how long it takes to recieved the NOA2? ... there's still any hope to recieved the NOA2? me and my hubby wait for so long, more than 9 months now. Wish anyone can share some ideas regarding this matter... would be highly appreciated... Thank you VJ...

Sept. 2009 = Hard copy of NOA1

July 29, 2010 = Initial review

I-129F and I-130 are approved =Aug. 30, 2010

NOA2 Hard Copy =Sept. 4, 2010

Got the NVC case assigned number = Sept. 13th, 2010

NVC processed completed = Feb. 14th, 2011

--------------------------------------------------

Medical at St. Luke Manila = Feb. 21, 2011

Interview at US Embassy Manila = March 11, 2011

Visa Issued == March 14, 2011

Visa delivered/ Visa on Hand= March 17, 2011

CFO Counseling and Seminar == March 18, 2011 ( just 2 and half hours done at the same day ) and got the passport sticker.

Flight departure from Philippines = March 23, 2011

Arrive in the US = March 23, 2011

3rd yr. Wedding Anniversary = March 24, 2011

-------------------------------------------------

SSN card Recieved = April 1, 2011

Begin working = April 2, 2011

Received State Identification resident = April 7, 2011

Green Card 10 years unconditional received = April 15, 2011 @ 4 pm

---------------------------------------------------

I-129F and I-130 are both approved today Aug. 30, 2010 ,

Sept. 4, 2010 got a hard copy of NOA2 for both petitions,... waiting for the next step......------ oh yeah!!!----K3 Turn to IR-1 for Spouse petition for more than 2 years of marriage

Thank You Lord God [/size][/b]

[/font]

Timeline

I hope anybody share some ideas about this matter,...

we are very much worried....

I wonder how long we still waiting the result from the USCIS .

anyone had experienced this?

my hubby had a co-sponsor submitted together with the I-129 and I-130, lately the USCIS asked for requesting evidence and my husband got it from the court and sent them out to the USCIS . We keep checking our both cases number status online but still on the same stage, not moving yet to the next stage, 2 days left from now our 60 days of waiting the result will be over,. my husband hired the lawyer to assist our paper work..

we both anxious regarding matter,.. I hope everyone give some advice, I don't know much about this paper work. I usually did a paper work for the employment visa for overseas but this kind of process my hubby and me this is our first time to dealth with.

Thanks in advance for your concern and ideas.

CFO Counseling and Seminar == March 18, 2011 ( just 2 and half hours done at the same day ) and got the passport sticker.

Sept. 4, 2010 got a hard copy of NOA2 for both petitions,... waiting for the next step......------ oh yeah!!!----K3 Turn to IR-1 for Spouse petition for more than 2 years of marriage

[/font]

Timeline

sorry double post, just edited now.

Edited by PGD

[/font]

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

my hubby had a co-sponsor submitted together with the I-129 and I-130,

never submitted with initial I-130 and I-129F submittal - what is he doing ?

and the bad news - http://www.visajourney.com/news/2010/02/07/department-of-state-to-close-k-3-visas-if-i-129f-and-i-130-petitions-approved-and-received-together/

Comparison on K-3 vs CR-1 - http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/204324-wondering-if-i-made-a-mistake-marrying-in-us/page__view__findpost__p__3060767

Tell yer USC Spouse to study up on NVC things -

DS-230 - http://travel.state.gov/visa/immigrants/info/info_3190.html

I-864 - http://travel.state.gov/visa/immigrants/info/info_3730.html

General NVC stuff - http://travel.state.gov/visa/immigrants/info/info_1335.html

now - as far as 'why is the wait' - 60 days is 60 days. If he still hasn't gotten anything past day 60 - tell your husband to initiate a service request via an infopass appointment.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Timeline

my hubby had a co-sponsor submitted together with the I-129 and I-130,

never submitted with initial I-130 and I-129F submittal - what is he doing ?

and the bad news - http://www.visajourney.com/news/2010/02/07/department-of-state-to-close-k-3-visas-if-i-129f-and-i-130-petitions-approved-and-received-together/

Comparison on K-3 vs CR-1 - http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/204324-wondering-if-i-made-a-mistake-marrying-in-us/page__view__findpost__p__3060767

Tell yer USC Spouse to study up on NVC things -

DS-230 - http://travel.state.gov/visa/immigrants/info/info_3190.html

I-864 - http://travel.state.gov/visa/immigrants/info/info_3730.html

General NVC stuff - http://travel.state.gov/visa/immigrants/info/info_1335.html

now - as far as 'why is the wait' - 60 days is 60 days. If he still hasn't gotten anything past day 60 - tell your husband to initiate a service request via an infopass appointment.

HI Darnell, thanks for the reply, me and my hubby never get the NOA2 from USCIS sinced he submitted his paper from the court as request for evidence, monday is the 60 days over but still did not get some updates from USCIS, our papers not yet complete and still on the requesting evidence the I-129 process and the I-130 still on the review initital process, we keep looking online for our case number status but still not moving to the next step, our papers already 9 months sinced we started on process, until now, we don't know what's going on. The lawyer of my hubby said that we have to wait and we don't know until when we getting our NOA2. We are very much worried about this and we miss each other, . we are very confused. My hubby submitted the I-129f and I-130 together with the co-sponsor together.

We don't have any kids yet,. This is my first time in marriage and it's really hurt for me that me and my hubby took long away for each other already... huhuhu! I hope me and my hubby get together soon and get the paper well done sooner. Thanks VJ.

Edited by PGD

[/font]

Timeline

HI Darnell, thanks for the reply, me and my hubby never get the NOA2 from USCIS sinced he submitted his paper from the court as request for evidence, monday is the 60 days over but still did not get some updates from USCIS, our papers not yet complete and still on the requesting evidence the I-129 process and the I-130 still on the review initital process, we keep looking online for our case number status but still not moving to the next step, our papers already 9 months sinced we started on process, until now, we don't know what's going on.

you said all this before, in your prior posts in this topic. I get it. I replied accordingly. I don't understand why you are repeating yourself. If you've got a case of nerves - hey ! RELAX !!! RFE's slow down the process - and you should know and accept that.

The lawyer of my hubby said that we have to wait and we don't know until when we getting our NOA2.

this is normal. Wait. Lawyer or husband will receive a letter that states that casefile processing has resumed, after RFE evidence submitted.

We are very much worried about this and we miss each other, . we are very confused. My hubby submitted the I-129f and I-130 together with the co-sponsor together.

this is a huge problem, for later, during any nvc processing.

First - no one submits I-129F and I-130 together - this goes against the instructions. If the lawyer did it this way, IMO, he's an idiot.

Second - the co-sponser info for Affadavit of Support is NEVER submitted on first submittal. If the lawyer did it this way, IMO, he's an idiot.

We don't have any kids yet,. This is my first time in marriage and it's really hurt for me that me and my hubby took long away for each other already... huhuhu! I hope me and my hubby get together soon and get the paper well done sooner. Thanks VJ.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

• 1 month later...
Timeline

Hey - any news?

Timeline

Hey - any news?

Yes, been touched twice and we are on the stage of request evidence response review, . I don't know what is the next step in our case. I hope and pray we will hear some good news this month. We are still waiting our NOA2.

Thanks for asking the updates...

[/font]

• 4 weeks later...
Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Hi everyone,

Its nice to know that we arent the only ones in limbo or on forever waiting mode. Its been to long for us since we have gonne an update. Both of our applications have gone past the 5 months processing time and still no approvals for either. What most worries me is that the I-130 was transfered to a local office (Oakland Park, FL)when most cases get approved at the California Service Center. Anyone has heard of this or in the safe situation as us? All replies are greatly appreciated.

1/18/2010 Marriage date

2/1/2010 Sent I-130

2/10/2010 INS received I-130 case redirected to California

2/17/2010 Check cleared $355.00

2/20/2010 Received NOA I-130

2/26/2010 Sent I-129F (w/ NOA for I-130)

3/1/2010 Vermont Service Center (INS) received I-129F

3/6/2010 Received 1st NOA I-129F

6/22/2010 I-130 Transfer Notice Received:WM (to local office: Oakland Park, FL) Waiting for interview notice

8/4/2010 Called for a Service Request on I-129F

8/9/2010 Received confirmation of Service Request for I-129F Called on 8/4/10

8/20/2010 Called for a Service Request on I-130

8/23/2010 Local Office: Info Pass Appointment (question about case I-130) at local office 2:30PM

No answers given, just to Wait

Timeline

Usually, if a case is transferred to a local USCIS office, prior to I-130 approval,

then USCIS wants a biometrics intake on the USCitizen Petitioner.

Usually.

Timeline

Yes maybe, but strange. Last Friday I wrote the Congressman to our District regarding our case. Im getting really restless and feel like this is never going to end. Hoping we will bet some reasons and an update on both applications.

Timeline

well, writing is one thing.

keeping in daily contact, via telephone, with that congressman's 'immigration liason staffer' is another thing

If you've sent in the signed 'release' form, and the ILS human has it on file, is good time to start using the telephone, call the ILS human, daily.

Timeline

thanks God, I-129F non-immigrant and I-130 immigrant K3 petition are both approved today Aug. 30, 2010. The USCIS sent email to my love hubby are both petitioned are approved.

and now we are waiting the next step. Thank's God and to VJ"S members. :whistle::thumbs:

[/font]

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

thanks God, I-129F non-immigrant and I-130 immigrant K3 petition are both approved today Aug. 30, 2010. The USCIS sent email to my love hubby are both petitioned are approved.

and now we are waiting the next step. Thank's God and to VJ"S members. :whistle::thumbs:

Hey, congratulations!!! :dance:

Would you do us a favor and fill out your timeline? That way your case will show up in the VJ list

http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/monthly_filers.php?visa=2&form=2&scenter=1&option=3&sortby=2

Timeline

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!

I have only heard that from this point on, things go much faster.

On the other hand, we received today an email replying back to our Service Request for the I-130 saying " its ACTIVELY BEING PROCESSED". Dont have a clue to what that really means, does it mean they are working on my case right now or just being processing like the last 7 months. :(

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.