GPSingh

I-130 Petition Intent to Deny letter

9 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: India
Timeline

its for one of my family member. we did not get any letter from USCIS and we just got this letter intent to deny or its denied already.

can someone read this and tell me what to do please

Thank you

post-62912-097837500 1276826132_thumb.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

its for one of my family member. we did not get any letter from USCIS and we just got this letter intent to deny or its denied already.

Thank you

Denied for not responding to an information request.... according to the letter, additional time cannot be granted. Refile.

Edited by payxibka

YMMV

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Thank you

hi gpsingh its mean that uscis send you a RFE( REQUEST OF EVIDENCE) AND THE PETATIONER CANNOT PROVIDE OR FAIL TO PROVIDE EVIDENCE AND PROOF AND USCIS GIVE 33 DAY TO PETATIONER TO PROVIDE MORE PROOF AND EVIDENCE BUT PETTATIIONER CANNOT RESPOND OR REPLY TO USCIS THAT WHY USCIS HAVE A SOLID REASON TO DENIED YOUR I-130 PETATION

AND YOU SAY YOU DONT GET ANY LETTER OR RFE IF YOU DONT GET ANY RFE THAT MEAN USCIS SEND THAT LETTER BY MISTAKE SO IMMEDIATELY CALL USCIS AND PROVE USCIS IMMIGRATION OFFICER THAT YOU CANNOT RECIEVED ANY RFE OR LETTER YOU HAVE A LOT OF OPTION TO PROVE GO TO POST MALING OFFICE CHECK THE RECORD THAT USCIS SEND YOU A LETTER OR NOT IF YOU DONT FIND ANY RECORD IN POST OFFICE CALL THE LAWER AND TOLD YOUR LAWER ASK THE USCIS IMMIGRATION OFFICER PLEASE GIVE OR SHOW ME USCIS POST MALING RFE RECORD LIST WITH PETATIONER DATE YEAR NAME AND ADDRESS AND I THINK THIS OPTION WILL HELP YOU

• 2 months later...
Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

First off, don't take advice from people who don't speak English.

Get a lawyer and file again. The other option is to file again without a lawyer. You decide.

WOW!

In any case, have you call USCIS? That would be the first thing I would do.

IR-1/CR-1 Visa

Service Center: California Service Center

Consulate: Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam

I-130 Sent: 2010-04-02

I-130 NOA1: 2010-04-13

I-130 RFE: 2010-10-04

I-130 RFE Sent: 2010-10-08

I-130 Approved: 2010-10-25

NVC Received: 2010-10-29

Received DS-3032 / I-864 Bill: 2010-11-09

Pay I-864 Bill: 2010-11-10

Receive I-864 Package:

Return Completed I-864: 2010-11-18

Return Completed DS-3032: 2010-11-22

Receive IV Bill: 2010-12-02

Pay IV Bill: 2010-12-03

Receive Instruction Package: 2010-12-28

Case Completed at NVC: 2011-01-11

Visa Received : 2011-04-30

Thank Visajourney! Couldn't have done without you guys!!!!!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline
GO TO POST MALING OFFICE CHECK THE RECORD THAT USCIS SEND YOU A LETTER OR NOT IF YOU DONT FIND ANY RECORD IN POST OFFICE CALL THE LAWER AND TOLD YOUR LAWER ASK THE USCIS IMMIGRATION OFFICER PLEASE GIVE OR SHOW ME USCIS POST MALING RFE RECORD LIST WITH PETATIONER DATE YEAR NAME AND ADDRESS AND I THINK THIS OPTION WILL HELP YOU
If USCIS sent any RFE letter without any form of "tracking" (such as regular first-class), this option will not help you. Mustafa, for the zillionth time, please TURN OFF CAPS LOCK -- it's like SHOUTING on the Internet. And, so that people can better understand what you're writing, please use punctuation.

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Hey GP !

sorry - that's a denial of the I-130 petition,

with denial based on

'petitioner's refusal to respond to a 'Request for Evidence' letter'

Now, perhaps the petitioner didn't refuse to respond, and instead -

the petitioner actually moved, between the time the petition was filed

and the time that

the RFE letter was sent out.

It sucks, much, yes? There's a process for updating the petitioner's address, suggest to the petitioner to

CALL IN TO USCIS, get an ISO (see http://www.dhs.gov/xabout/structure/gc_1221837986181.shtm#5 )

and have a conversation about

--address for the petitioner

--request to re-open the case

--request to resend RFE letter to petitioner

--review of 'returned mail' - if the RFE notice was returned, or not.

If the answer to all is 'no' - alas - the petitioner must re-file the I-130 petition.

Good Luck !

Edited by Darnell

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

If you don't have any advice to offer, then don't post. Moral judgements and inflammatory posts are a violation of the Visa Journey

TOS and are not welcome here.

This warning is directed to: IndigoSkies

One such post removed.

VJ Modertation

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.