6 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hello ! to every One Here in VJ!

First, Thank You, for reading this Topic i made today, I entered K-1 Visa, Been Married to US Citizen, and Now in A O S, I'd bee given Appointment date for my Biometrics this June, But today My Husband recieved an E- mail Messages and Tex from USCIS ,telling we will recieve Letter of Initial Evidence this week, What is all about? what Evidence they Might ASK, from us? We follow and sent All Documents needed in A O S, Advice from this Site,F-I 485,F-I-765,F-G-325A, Photos,Certificate of Marriages Certified Copy,Recent Tax, F-I-94 backto back, Passport copy ,K-1visa Copy,Our BC,Proof of Relationship, Are we Missing Something?

Timeline

Did you submit I693, which is your vaccination supplement? How about I864, the affidavit of support?

Thank you to your Response, I really i appreciate it, YES, I Submit F- I 864 too, But not I -693, Because I was told that, my medical taken Abroad is Accepted wiht in A year. But I'l try to read about it too.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Thank you to your Response, I really i appreciate it, YES, I Submit F- I 864 too, But not I -693, Because I was told that, my medical taken Abroad is Accepted wiht in A year. But I'l try to read about it too.

You should have also submitted the vaccination section from the I-693 signed by a USCIS approved doctor. True, your medical is valid so you do not need a full medical exam again but many if not most new immigrants do not get all the required shots. Some shots are administered in a series and must be given at specific intervals. You just need to see a USCIS doctor for any immunizations, have him/her sign and seal and you can present at your appointment. Don't be surprised if you get an RFE about this. If so just send it in. Best wishes!

Timeline

You should have also submitted the vaccination section from the I-693 signed by a USCIS approved doctor. True, your medical is valid so you do not need a full medical exam again but many if not most new immigrants do not get all the required shots. Some shots are administered in a series and must be given at specific intervals. You just need to see a USCIS doctor for any immunizations, have him/her sign and seal and you can present at your appointment. Don't be surprised if you get an RFE about this. If so just send it in. Best wishes!

Thank you to your Advice, i'm glad to know that there is someone that ,at least ,can help us ,or give us Idea, what it would be the letter is? This Site is really a great. GOD BLESS YOU ALL.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.